Find New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Eugene
Television viewing habits are changing across the country, and Quantifi Digital is here to help your Eugene business change with them. We're experts at helping companies like yours embrace the shift to Over-the-Top advertising. Over-the-Top, or OTT, denotes accessing content through streaming services like Hulu, network apps, and websites. When a viewer uses OTT methods to watch content on a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Read on to get a closer look at how your company could benefit from advertising in this space.
How does OTT advertising in Eugene work?
Today, more than half of all households in the U.S. have a Connected TV device. That number should continue growing in the coming years. Viewers are ditching traditional cable subscriptions in droves. They're doing so because they can save money and steer clear of burdensome contracts by using OTT methods of accessing their favorite shows, movies, and entertainment. These services also give the viewer more control over when and where they watch. With OTT advertising in Eugene, your ads will be found by viewers who use devices like:
- Smart TVs from Sony, Samsung, LG, and others
- Streaming players such as:
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Gaming consoles like:
- Playstation 4
- Nintendo Switch
- Smartphones and tablets
These devices are popular because they enable viewers to access a variety of streaming services. Quantifi Digital can put your ads in front of millions of subscribers to services such as:
- Hulu: With over 28 million subscribers, Hulu is a leader in the industry. The streaming service is the only to offer ad-supported, current season shows from top broadcast and cable networks. Hulu also has an expansive library of live and on-demand TV series and films.
- Sling TV: This subscription-based streaming service has over 12 million subscribers. It enables users to pick their own channel lineup from options like ESPN, CNN, HGTV, and Food. Your could have your ads on Sling during the next Oregon Ducks game.
- Pluto TV: This free app offers more than 100 live TV channels. Pluto has more than 18 million subscribers and features options like CNBC, MSNBC, and Fox Sports.
In addition to these services, we can also put your ads on streaming local cable. This is an excellent way to reach an entirely new group of users who have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also using CTV to access their favorite content. It's another example of a customer base you could connect with through this form of local TV advertising in Eugene.
What is CTV advertising?
Eugene is a beautiful place, with attractions like Skinner Butte Park, the Museum of Natural and Cultural History, and a number of vineyards and wineries. When a resident of the city has free time, they want to be out enjoying these places, not sitting in front of their TV waiting for a show to air live. With CTV, consumers are able to do the things that they love and still watch their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment.
Connected TV advertising in Eugene works differently than traditional TV marketing. With CTV, viewers are shown fewer ads overall, but the ads are non-skippable. This leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent. OTT ads also give you more customization options for targeting the demographics that you find valuable. For example, you'll be able to target based on income level, age, gender, and even activity level. To learn more about how your company can grow from addressable TV advertising, fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising in Eugene?
There are many features that your company can take advantage of after making the switch to CTV advertising in Eugene. Here are a few examples:
- Retargeting: With CTV, you can use web-based display ads to retarget consumers who have already seen your spot. Traditional TV offers no direct way to do this.
- Reporting: CTV provides your business with comprehensive reporting data. You'll receive detailed information concerning completion rate, unique reach, frequency, and much more.
- Audiences: Traditional TV requires companies to pick shows that are most likely to be watched by the target demographic. CTV gives you access to data from top providers so that you can make smarter decisions about the audiences you target. This can enable you to reach out exclusively to users who are the most likely to engage with your product or service.
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV must adhere to strict DMAs and cable zones. This isn't the case for CTV. Instead, you'll be able to geographically target users down to the zip code level.
These are all examples of how much more you could be getting out of your marketing plan. CTV gives you access to better information so that you can make more informed decisions about how you spend each of your ad dollars. This could be just what your business needs to take the next step towards its marketing goals.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Eugene?
The cost of local TV advertising in Eugene can vary based on the options that you select. If you'd like to get more specific pricing information, then just fill out the form below. We'll get in touch with you after you do to walk you through your options. We work exclusively on the buy-side and directly with premium providers. This ensures that Quantifi Digital always have your company's interests at heart and that there will be no middleman operating in between us. We look forward to working with you and hope to hear from you soon.