Connect with New Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Austin
Quantifi Digital can help you change your TV marketing plan to align with the changing consumption habits of viewers in Austin. The number of pay-TV households is projected to decrease to 72.7 million by the year 2023. More and more people are "cutting the cord" and ditching broadcast and cable television due to factors like high prices and hidden fees. Instead, people are consuming more and more of their favorite content through Over-the-Top methods (OTT) like websites, Hulu, and network apps. This is called Connected TV (CTV). We can offer your business the most well-rounded advertising buy in the space to help you reach residents of the Austin area who are watching TV in this new way. Below, you'll learn more about Over-the-Top ads and how they can help you get more out of your marketing budget.
What is CTV advertising in Austin?
Connected TV advertising is one of the biggest paradigm changes in advertising history. For years, companies made decisions about their marketing campaigns with less-than-ideal information. With CTV ads, you won't have to do this anymore. Instead, you'll receive comprehensive data and analytics that enables you to target viewers based on factors like age, gender, income level, or even diet.
Viewers are shown fewer OTT ads but the ones that they're shown are non-skippable. This leads to a completion percentage of over 90 percent. CTV ads also have an in-view rate of 100 percent. To learn more about how these features can help your company get more out of its marketing budget, fill out the form below. You can also keep reading to get a closer look at how streaming advertising works in the Austin area.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising?
Your company's local TV advertising in Austin is better with CTV. More and more businesses are starting to recognize this, as forecasters expect $8.88 billion to be spent in 2020 on CTV ads. There are a number of features available through this new way of advertising that aren't available through traditional TV. Here are some examples:
- Retargeting: Web-based display ads enable you to reconnect with customers who have already seen your full spot. This keeps your product or service at the top of potential customers' minds.
- Reporting: CTV gives you much more comprehensive reporting than traditional TV. You'll get information on network delivery, daypart, unique reach, and much more.
- Audiences: OTT ads can be targeted to audiences who you value the most. This feature ensures that you're not wasting your money on ads that aren't shown to individuals who are likely to engage with your product or service.
- Geography targeting: CTV gives you the ability to target users down to the zip code level. This differs from traditional TV, which must adhere to the limits of DMAs and cable zones.
These features are even more important to businesses that operate in vibrant cities like Austin. Viewers in this town like to spend their time exploring the Zilker Nature Preserve, enjoying downtown's nightlife scene, and going to University of Texas-Austin games. With OTT devices and streaming services, residents of the city are able to do the things that they love and still consume their favorite content on their own terms. Features like the ones listed above enable you to reach your customers regardless of their changing viewing habits. To get started with this type of smart local TV advertising in Austin, simply fill out the form below.
How does OTT advertising in Austin work?
Over half of all U.S. households have a Connected TV. This is a trend that is projected to increase up to 63 percent by 2023, as many viewers say that they don't miss traditional cable. OTT ads let you use this shift in the marketplace to your company's advantage. We can help you make a well-rounded ad buy that highlights your product or service on the devices that people are using to watch TV. Here are a few examples of those:
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Tablets and smartphones
- Smart TVs from Sharp, Panasonic, Sony, and other brands
- Streaming players like:
- Roku TV
- Google Chromecast
Viewers use these devices to access their favorite streaming services, network apps, and websites. We can get your ads in front of millions of subscribers to services like the ones listed below:
- Hulu: A premium subscription-based streaming service that offers users live channels, original series, and films. Hulu is the only service that offers ad-supported current season shows from the largest cable networks in the country and has over 28 million subscribers.
- DirecTV Now/AT&T: A subscription service that gives users access to over 65 live channels. With channels like ABC, Fox, and CNN, your ads on this service could be seen by viewers watching the local news or by those who are watching the next Spurs game. This service has over a million active subscribers.
- Sling TV: This service lets users choose their own channel packages. It's subscription-based and features channels like ESPN and the NFL Network. The service has over 12 million subscribers.
With Connected TV advertising in Austin, we can also get your spots featured on streaming local cable. Many residents of the area have retained their traditional cable subscription while still taking advantage of CTV technology. This feature allows you to reach them. It's another example of how much your company can benefit from OTT advertising in Austin
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Austin?
The cost of CTV advertising in Austin can vary based on your company's needs. We can get you more specific pricing information once you get in touch with us. Quantifi Digital works exclusively on the buy-side of this industry, which ensures that your needs are always our top priority. Additionally, we eliminate the middleman by working directly with premium networks and services instead of going through the open exchange.
When you're ready to make the jump to Connected TV advertising in Austin, fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital is an expert in the industry that you can rely on, and we look forward to hearing from you.