Connect with New Customers Through Connected TV advertising in Buffalo
If you're looking to get your business in front of consumers in Buffalo, then Quantifi Digital can help you get more out of your ad budget. Viewers' habits are changing thanks to new technologies that enable them to access their favorite shows at times and places that fit their needs. Increasingly, consumers are ditching cable subscriptions in favor of Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing their favorite shows. The number of pay-TV households in the U.S. is expected to decrease to 72.7 million by 2023. Viewers are choosing to use OTT methods like network apps, websites, and streaming services like Sling TV and Hulu to watch their favorite content. When content from these services is delivered to a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Read on to learn more about CTV ads can help your company.
How does OTT advertising in Buffalo work?
Today, 57 percent of all households in the U.S. have a Connected TV device. This is a number that is projected to increase to 63.2 percent by 2023. Households are watching more TV than ever - nearly 8 hours a day on average. Families are just consuming content in new ways. To reach these viewers, traditional television advertising won't do. Instead, you'll need to change your approach to align with the times. Quantifi Digital is an expert in this space who can help your company make the swap.
There are a number of devices that consumers are using to access their favorite content. Here are a few examples of what a customer might use to see your OTT ads:
- Streaming players like:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TVs from Philips, Vizio, Sony, and others
- Smartphones and tablets
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
When viewers use these devices, they're able to access many different free and subscription-based streaming services. These services are where your ads will be featured once you make the swap. Quantifi Digital has access to millions of subscribers from services like:
- Hulu: This leading streaming service has over 28 million subscribers and offers original series, movies, and live television to its subscribers. Hulu is the only streaming service that offers current season, ad-supported shows from the top broadcast networks in the country. Putting your commercials on Hulu is an excellent way for your company to get its product or service in front of more eyes.
- Sling TV: This service lets viewers pick their own channels and has over 12 million subscribers. With Sling, users can access live channels like ESPN, CNN, Food, and Travel without having to subscribe to a traditional cable company.
- Sony Crackle: This free streaming service offers award-winning TV shows, movies, and original content across all major streaming devices. This service has 10 million monthly active users.
Some viewers in places like Buffalo have chosen to retain their cable subscription while also taking advantage of the streaming wave. We can help you get your ads in front of these individuals by purchasing streaming cable inventory for your company. Whether you want your ad to be featured on ESPN during the next Bills game or on Fox networks while your customers watch the news, we can make it happen.
What is CTV advertising in Buffalo?
Connected TV advertising enables your company to reach viewers where they choose to consume content. With CTV, users are shown fewer ads. However, all ads are non-skippable, which leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent. CTV ads also have an in-view rate of 100 percent. This form of local TV advertising in Buffalo also gives you more data than traditional TV spots. With that data, you can make smarter decisions about how you spend your marketing budget.
We know that making the swap to CTV ads can feel daunting if you're not familiar with the space. That's why we're here to walk you through every part of the process. Simply fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you to tell you more about how we can help.
What are some of the benefits of Connected TV advertising in Buffalo?
CTV advertising in Buffalo can provide your business with a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional television spots. That's why forecasters expect traditional TV ad spending to decrease to $68.8 billion by 2023. Here are a few examples of why CTV ad spending is projected to increase to $14.12 billion annually by 2023.
- Geography targeting: OTT advertising in Buffalo lets you target users geographically down to the ZIP code level. Traditional TV is restricted by DMAs and cable zones.
- Audiences: With CTV, you'll get access to data from top providers. You can use this data to your company's advantage by targeting to audiences who are the most likely to engage with your product or service.
- Reporting: Traditional TV reporting only tells you what time your spot ran. With CTV, you'll get comprehensive reporting information that includes completion rate, daypart, frequency, and much more.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no way to retarget consumers who have already seen your ad, but CTV does. You'll have the ability to use web-based display advertisements to remarket your ads to viewers who have seen them to completion. This keeps your product or service at the top of your consumer's mind.
These features are important to have when targeting users in the Buffalo area. There are plenty of things for residents to do in and around the city - from the Buffalo Zoo to the Canalside waterfront area, families and individuals don't want to wait in front of the TV for their favorite shows to air live. With CTV ads, you'll be able to reach these folks regardless of when and where they access their preferred content.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Buffalo?
The price of local TV advertising in Buffalo can vary based on your company's goals. Quantifi Digital can help you make smart decisions about where you spend your money so that you can be sure you're getting value for each of your ad dollars. We also work exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we always have your company's needs in mind. To get started with this new way of advertising, fill out the form below. We hope to hear from you soon.