Connect with New Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Green Bay
Across the nation, viewers' habits are changing, and Quantifi Digital can help you change with them in Green Bay. Increasingly, households are "cutting the cord" of traditional cable subscriptions in favor of Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of consuming their favorite content. This can be done on streaming services like Sling and Hulu, as well as on network apps and websites. By 2021, over 81 million U.S. consumers will have cut the cord or never have signed up for a cable subscription in the first place. When viewers consume OTT content through their television, it's called Connected TV, or CTV. Below, you'll learn about how CTV advertising in Green Bay can help your company reach these viewers.
What is CTV advertising?
Connected TV advertising differs from traditional TV spots in several key ways. First, viewers are shown fewer ads with CTV. However, these ads are also non-skippable. This leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent and an in-view rate of 100 percent. With fewer overall ads, users of CTV are incentivized to stay in front of the TV to a degree that can't be matched by traditional TV.
Additionally, Connected TV advertising in Green Bay gives you access to more analytics and data that can influence how you spend your ad dollars. You can use this information to target custom demographics based on age, gender, income, and more. That's why projections show that companies will spend upwards of $8 billion on CTV ads in 2020. We can help you get more out of your marketing budget by giving you access to local TV advertising in Green Bay. To learn more, keep reading or fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Green Bay?
CTV advertising in Green Bay could be just what your company needs to start getting more out of its marketing campaigns. There are many features that distinguish this form of advertising from what's possible through traditional TV. Here are just a few examples:
- Audiences: CTV gives you access to data from top providers so that you can target your ads to viewers who are most likely to engage with your product or service.
- Reporting: You'll get comprehensive reporting on device delivery, network delivery, daypart, and more. Comparatively, traditional TV only tells you that your spots ran at a certain time.
- Retargeting: This isn't available through traditional TV. CTV enables you to remarket your ads to individuals who have already seen them. This keeps your messaging at the top of mind for potential customers.
- Geography targeting: You can target users at the state, city, or even zip code level. Traditional TV must adhere to DMAs and cable zones.
How do OTT ads work?
Today, over half of all households in the United States own a Connected TV device. This number should increase to 63 percent by the year 2023. Over the same time period, traditional TV ad spending is projected to drop down to $68 billion. There are good reasons for this. CTV allows viewers to avoid the inconvenience of a long-term cable contract and consume the content that they enjoy when they want to consume it. Over-the-Top ads enable you to reach potential customers who enjoy their entertainment in this way. Here are some of the devices that your company's product or service could be seen on:
- Smart TVs by Hisense, Vizio, Samsung, and others
- Gaming consoles like
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Tablets and smartphones
- Streaming players such as
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
Viewers in Green Bay use devices like these to access their favorite subscription-based and free streaming services. Quantifi Digital has access to millions of subscribers from these services. Here are a few examples:
- Hulu: the only streaming service that offers ad-supported, current season shows from the largest broadcast and cable networks in the United States. Hulu offers customers access to both live and on-demand films, channels, and original series. It has over 28 million active subscribers.
- Sling TV: a subscription-based service that enables viewers to pick their own channel lineup. With your ads on Sling, they could be featured on ESPN or the NFL Network while viewers in the Green Bay area get their Packers news. This service has over 12 million subscribers.
- Tubi TV: a free app that comes pre-downloaded on Roku, Apple TV, and other commonly-used devices. Tubi features popular movies and TV series streaming on-demand in full HD. It has over 20 million active monthly users.
In addition to all of these services and devices, we can also get your ads on streaming cable. This allows you to reach households who may still have a cable subscription. It's another example of how much your company can benefit from pursuing OTT advertising in Green Bay.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Green Bay?
The cost of OTT advertising in Green Bay can vary based on your company's goals. If you'd like to get more specific pricing information, you can fill out the form below. Once you do, we'll get in touch with you to walk you through your options.
Green Bay is home to a wide variety of attractions. Residents can spend their free time visiting Bay Beach Amusement Park, the National Railroad Museum, or at Lambeau Field. They don't want to have to sit around and wait for their favorite shows to air live. That's why you should consider making CTV advertising a key part of your next marketing campaign. You'll get the opportunity to connect with a new group of customers whenever and wherever they watch their favorite content.
Quantifi Digital is here to help you make the swap to this form of local TV advertising in Green Bay. We only work on the buy-side so you can be sure that we always have your needs in mind. We also work directly with premium networks so that there's no middleman between us. Fill out the form below to get started with your company's swap to CTV advertising. We look forward to working with you and hope to hear from you soon.