Connect with Your Audience More Effectively with Connected TV advertising in Davenport
If you want a better way to connect with consumers in Davenport, Quantifi Digital can help you come up with a campaign that resonates with your target audience. The days of everybody watching cable have come to a close, as Over-The-Top options such as WatchESPN and Hulu have taken a significant market share. Thankfully, CTV advertising in Davenport offers several advantages over traditional TV ad buys. Please continue reading for further information.
What is CTV?
Connected TV, or CTV for short, may be defined as watching television without the aid of a satellite dish, set-top box, or similar equipment. The term applies to streaming services, websites that provide video content, and even mobile apps. Consumers love CTV because it provides more flexibility, often at a lower price point than cable.
For advertisers, the structure of many CTV services makes it easier to find an engaged audience. If you want to learn more about how to make the most of local TV advertising in Davenport, please fill out this form to speak with a knowledgeable ad operations professional at Quantifi Digital.
Why should Connected TV advertising in Davenport be a part of my marketing efforts?
The list below highlights some of the many advantages that OTT advertising in Davenport can offer:
- Unskippable Ads: While cable viewers almost always have a way to record their shows and skip the commercials, Over-The-Top ads cannot be skipped in the same way. As a result, more people actually see your ad even if it's shown to fewer people.
- Shorter Ad Breaks: Similarly, CTV ad breaks are generally too short to do something else without missing part of your show. Therefore, viewers tend to stick around instead of grabbing a drink or using the restroom.
- Geographic Targeting: While traditional TV ad buys concentrate on a specific DMA, VOD ads can target a specific ZIP code or the entire Quad Cities area depending on the scope of your campaign.
- Audience Targeting: Likewise, we can serve your ad to your chosen demographics (age, gender, income, etc.), making your ad spend more efficient. In contrast, you don't really know who is watching a traditional TV ad, forcing you to pay for viewers you have virtually no chance to convert.
- Retargeting Capabilities: Once a viewer watches one of your ads to completion, we can serve online follow-ups to remind them of the value you can offer. This can increase conversion rates in a way that traditional TV spots cannot.
- Transparent Reporting: While TV networks can't tell you anything about your commercial except when it aired, we offer a live reporting dashboard that provides 24/7 access to real-time information such as network delivery, dayparts, and overall reach. You can use this information to make informed decisions about your campaign and make it even more effective.
How does OTT advertising in Davenport work?
Streaming OTT content requires two things: internet access and a compatible machine. More than 50 percent of American households now own at least one device capable of streaming video content, so the potential audience is massive. Here are a few of the devices your audience could be streaming on right now:
- Gaming consoles like Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Xbox One
- Streaming players like Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV
- Smart TVs from popular brands like LG, Panasonic, and Sharp
- Mobile phones, tablets, and other devices
Most of these devices can access OTT content from more than one source, and Quantifi Digital can help you advertise on all of them. We negotiate direct deals with many companies in the industry, giving us exclusive access to premium inventory. Here are a few of the services we work closely with:
- Hulu: Hulu offers both live and on-demand access to a variety of programs, including original series and current-season episodes of popular network TV shows you won't find anywhere else in the OTT sphere. Commercials on Hulu can reach up to 28 million subscribers.
- Tubi TV: Tubi is a free service that offers thousands of TV shows and movies in HD quality. New content is added every month. Advertisements on Tubi can reach up to 20 million active monthly users.
- Sling TV: Sling is a subscription-based cable alternative that allows viewers to build their own channel lineup from popular options such as ESPN, NFL Network, and Food Network. Commercials on Sling TV can reach over 12 million annual subscribers.
Furthermore, Quantifi Digital offers OTT advertising access to popular networks such as CBS, History, Lifetime, and HGTV. We even offer streaming local cable inventory in select markets. Please fill out the form below to learn more about how local TV advertising in Davenport could benefit your business.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Davenport?
If you're thinking that OTT advertising in Davenport is prohibitively expensive, you should know that Quantifi Digital has no monthly minimums inflating the price of getting started. We work with companies of all sizes to maximize the value of their ad spend.
Whether your target audience is streaming documentaries to prepare the kids for a trip to Figge Art Museum, enjoying sitcoms on one of the area's many natural bicycle paths, or listening to the news on a fishing trip, CTV advertising in Davenport is a great way to reach them. Fill in the form below to learn more about how Quantifi Digital can help your business.