Connect with Your Audience with Connected TV Advertising in Monroe
Quantifi Digital is the only name you need to know if you're interested in reaching an audience in Monroe, Louisiana, more effectively. With the number of pay-TV subscribers expected to decline by another 3 percent in 2020, traditional TV spots don't offer the value for your ad spend that they once did. Thankfully, Over-The-Top content is on the rise with an expected growth of nearly 20 percent this year. If you would like to learn more about how to make the most of CTV advertising in Monroe for your business, please continue reading.
What is CTV?
Over-The-Top, or OTT, content is available on a variety of different devices, but many viewers prefer to watch it on a big television screen. We call this Connected TV, often abbreviated as CTV. Connected TV offers viewers many advantages compared to a traditional cable package, including a cheaper price and greater freedom to watch what you want, when you want.
CTV also offers several advantages to marketers, though some of our competitors are struggling to adjust to the new paradigm. For instance, we can serve your ad to the specific demographic you're trying to reach. If your target customer is between the ages of 25 and 34, we can focus on the 24 percent of CTV viewers in that range. Likewise, we can leverage a viewer's recent internet search history to serve them a more appropriate ad. For example, somebody who has been searching car prices could be served ads for a new vehicle. In contrast, TV networks charge you for the total number of viewers who see your spot, even if most of them don't fit your target audience.
If you aren't sure who your target audience is, we can use lookalike modeling to find you high-value households to concentrate your ad spend on. Over-The-Top ads are also unskippable, giving us in-view rates of 100 percent while cable subscribers fast-forward every commercial that has the audacity to interrupt their show. CTV ad breaks tend to be shorter than their traditional counterparts as well, so viewers have little incentive to turn away while an ad is playing. Fill out this form to learn more about the power of local TV advertising in Monroe.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Monroe?
If you're thinking that you could never afford something like Connected TV advertising in Monroe, you should know that Quantifi Digital offers a variety of options to accommodate all types of marketing budgets. We don't use high monthly minimums on Hulu that serve as an artificial barrier to entry, creating a more even playing field. We are also dedicated to providing as much value as possible for each of our clients. While some of our competitors own CTV networks and sell ads to themselves at your expense, we only work on the buy-side of the space to avoid such conflicts of interest.
Monroe is a city with over 150,000 households, and OTT advertising in Monroe can be a great way to reach any of them. Whether your ideal customer is watching cooking shows in their kitchen, looking for breaking news during a visit to the Monroe Civic Center, or streaming educational programming to psych the kids up for a trip to the Northeast Louisiana Children's Museum, fill in the form below to learn how we can help you reach them more effectively.
How does OTT advertising work?
Viewers only need two things to start streaming video content: a stable internet connection and a compatible device. There are a ton of devices that can access OTT content, including:
- Gaming consoles such as Nintendo Wii U and Microsoft Xbox One
- Streaming Players like Google Chromecast and Apple TV
- Smart TVs manufactured by well-known brands such as LG and Sony
- Cell phones, tablets, and a variety of other devices
Most of these platforms can access OTT content from more than one source, giving consumers plenty of choices. We negotiate direct deals with several of the industry's leading streaming services, helping our clients reach prospective customers that other agencies might miss. Here are some of the companies we're delighted to work with:
- Sling TV: Sling is a subscription-based cable alternative that allows viewers to customize their channel lineup. Available networks include BBC America, NFL Network, and Food Network. Commercials on Sling TV can reach more than 12 million subscribers.
- Hulu: Hulu offers live and on-demand access to a variety of entertainment options, including original series and current-season episodes from popular cable networks. Commercials on Hulu can be seen by up to 28 million subscribers.
- Tubi TV: Tubi streams free TV shows and movies in HD quality. Available genres include family, drama, comedy, and anime. Ads on Tubi can reach up to 20 million active monthly users.
We can also offer streaming local inventory on popular networks like the CBS and Scripps networks (Animal Planet, HGTV, etc.), so you aren't limited to services like those above. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with CTV advertising in Monroe.
Why should I invest in OTT advertising in Monroe right now?
Streaming advertising offers many benefits besides those mentioned above, some of which are highlighted on the list below:
- Retargeting: Consumers who see one of your ads can be served online follow-ups to potentially improve your conversion rate.
- Geographic Targeting: While traditional TV spots are served to a DMA, we can work on a larger or smaller scale to better fit your needs.
- Transparent Reporting: Our live reporting dashboard offers 24/7 access to important analytics such as reach, network delivery, and completion rates to help you make informed decisions with your marketing budget.
After learning about all of the value we can offer, we bet you're ready to get started with local TV advertising in Monroe. Fill out the form below and put the experts at Quantifi Digital in your corner today!