Connect with Your Customer Base with OTT Advertising in Norfolk
Quantifi Digital is an OTT ad agency that can help you make the most of the Over-The-Top revolution in Norfolk. Over-The-Top is a catch-all term encompassing all forms of video content that don't involve a traditional set-top box, including streaming services, mobile apps, and websites. Roughly 58 percent of Americans are already watching some form of OTT content, a number that's projected to increase to over 60 percent by 2023. Keep reading to learn more about how to effectively market your product or service to this growing audience.
What is Connected TV?
A variety of different devices are capable of accessing OTT content, but many viewers use a television set for that classic living room viewing experience. When OTT content is accessed on a big screen, we call it Connected TV, or CTV for short. CTV offers many advantages for consumers, including more flexibility to decide what they watch and more affordable price points.
CTV can be a challenge for advertisers because it's a new medium. Thankfully, the experts at Quantifi Digital know how to help you make the most of local TV advertising in Norfolk. Fill in this form to get started.
How does OTT advertising in Norfolk work?
Consumers only need two things to start streaming: a reliable internet connection and a compatible device. Here are some of the most popular streaming devices today:
- Streaming players like Roku TV and Apple TV
- Gaming consoles like Microsoft Xbox One and Sony Playstation 4
- Smart TVs like those produced by Vizio, Sharp, and Hisense
- Mobile phones
Most of these devices can access OTT content from more than one provider, giving consumers plenty of choice in what they watch. Quantifi Digital negotiates direct deals with many of these providers, giving us exclusive access to premium ad inventory that you won't find on the open exchange. Here are a few of the companies we're proud to work with:
- Tubi TV: Tubi is a free service that streams HD-quality TV shows and movies-on-demand. New content is added every month, so viewers always have a reason to come back. Ads on Tubi can reach an audience of up to 20 million active users.
- Hulu: Hulu is a subscription-based service that provides live programming and on-demand access to a variety of shows, including original series and current-season episodes from some of the top American networks. Commercials on Hulu can reach a subscriber base of 28 million viewers.
- Xumo: Xumo offers free live and on-demand streaming entertainment across multiple genres, including comedy, sports, and news. Available channels include History, NBC News, and TIME. Advertisements on Xumo can reach up to 5.5 million viewers.
If you don't want to limit your advertising campaign to streaming services like those above, we can also get you streaming local cable inventory on popular channels such as CBS, ESPN, and Viacom networks. Reach out to our ad operations professionals using the form below to learn more about Connected TV advertising in Norfolk.
Why should I incorporate CTV advertising in Norfolk into my broader marketing strategy?
OTT advertising in Norfolk offers many advantages over traditional TV ad buys. The list below highlights some of the most important:
- Unskippable ads: While cable subscribers can record their shows and skip the commercials, VOD ads cannot be skipped as easily. This leads to in-view rates of 100 percent for many ads, making it easier to connect with your target audience.
- Audience targeting: We can proactively target a demographic that makes sense for your ad. For example, we can focus on the 20 percent of CTV viewers between the ages of 35 and 44 if that is your target audience. In contrast, you often end up paying for viewers who don't fit your geographic needs with traditional TV ads.
- Geographic targeting: While traditional TV ads are served to Designated Metropolitan Areas, OTT advertising can be narrowed down to a particular ZIP code or expanded to the entire state of Virginia to better suit your needs.
- Transparent reporting: Our live reporting dashboard is available 24/7 and offers real-time information on your campaign's completion rates, device delivery, dayparts, and more to help you make informed decisions about your marketing spend.
- No upfront buys: While TV ads must be purchased up to a month in advance, digital ads allow you to try a small amount and adjust future ad purchases based on the results.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Norfolk?
If you're thinking that Connected TV advertising in Norfolk is too expensive for you, prepare to be pleasantly surprised. Quantifi Digital offers numerous price points to make digital advertising accessible to smaller companies. For example, we don't enforce any monthly minimums on Hulu to make premium inventory more accessible. We also concentrate exclusively on the buy-side of our industry, so you don't need to worry about our selling ads to our own CTV network at your expense.
Norfolk is a growing city with an estimated 675,000 households. Whether your target audience is bingeing their favorite program on the couch, streaming educational documentaries to prepare for a trip to the Chrysler Museum of Art, getting a quick news update during intermission at the Virginia Opera, or enjoying comedy at Town Point Park, CTV advertising in Norfolk can be a great way to reach them. Fill out the form below to learn more about Quantifi Digital right now!