Connect with Your Target Demographic Through Connected TV advertising in El Paso
If you want a better opportunity to communicate with your audience in El Paso, Quantifi Digital can give you that extra edge you've been searching for. While TV viewers used to watch subscription cable or a comparable service, the rise of Over-The-Top (or OTT) options like the WatchESPN app and Hulu allows viewers much more choice. We can help you advertise to your target audience no matter what they're streaming or which device they're streaming on.
What is CTV?
You can watch OTT content on all kinds of different platforms, and it's called Connected TV (or CTV) if you choose to use a television screen. CTV is more affordable than cable, with some options available free of charge. It also offers viewers more flexibility in what they watch and when they watch it, so it's not a mystery why cord-cutters are flocking to it in droves.
Contrary to what you may believe, CTV advertising in El Paso also offers several advantages for marketers. Streaming advertising has shorter commercial breaks than traditional television, making it tougher to get up without missing a portion of your show. Digital ads are also unskippable, producing completion rates of 90 percent and up.
Furthermore, we can place ads in front of the demographic you want to see them. If you sell sporting goods, we'll show your ad to people who are more likely to be interested in that type of product. Likewise, we can use a viewer's age and income to serve them with appropriate advertisements. In contrast, traditional TV spots are placed during programs you think your target audience might be watching. If you're ready to get started with local TV advertising in El Paso, please fill out this form and continue reading to learn more about the value we can offer.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in El Paso?
Don't assume that you can't afford CTV advertising in El Paso just because it sounds powerful. Quantifi Digital offers a variety of packages with different price points to make premium ad inventory accessible to companies with varying marketing budgets. For example, we don't have any monthly minimums to make it easier to advertise on Hulu and other leading services. We also focus all of our efforts on the buy-side of the industry, in contrast to our competitors who sell ads to their own CTV networks at a discount.
Whether your target audience is streaming the news before a performance in the Plaza Theatre, viewing highlights of the Sun Bowl college football game, or watching educational documentaries to add additional context to the exhibits in the El Paso Museum of History, addressable TV advertising is a great way to reach them. Fill out the form below to learn more about how we could help your business.
How does OTT advertising in El Paso work?
Modern viewers can access OTT content on a myriad of platforms, with some of the most popular appearing on the list below:
- Streaming players such as:
- Roku TV
- Gaming systems including:
- Sony PS4
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Smart TVs from:
- and more
Most of these devices can access OTT content from more than one source. While there is an open exchange that allows businesses to purchase ad inventory on their own, Quantifi Digital has agreements with a variety of partners that allow us to offer exclusive opportunities. Here are some of the services we work with on a daily basis:
- DirecTV Now: DirecTV Now offers 65+ live TV channels without any annual contracts or expensive equipment to buy. Commercials on DirecTV Now can reach an audience of up to 1.5 million subscribers.
- Tubi TV: Tubi is a free service providing on-demand access to a variety of popular TV shows and movies. New content is added weekly, so viewers are always incentivized to come back. Ads on Tubi can reach up to 20 million monthly viewers.
- Hulu: Hulu provides access to live and on-demand programming, including original series and current-season episodes from popular American networks. Ads on Hulu can reach a subscriber base of roughly 28 million people.
In addition, Quantifi Digital can offer OTT advertising access to popular networks such as History, Animal Planet, and ESPN. We also have access to streaming local cable inventory in select markets if you want to reach customers who still have a cable subscription.
What are a few of the advantages of local TV advertising in El Paso?
Connected TV advertising in El Paso offers too many advantages to list here, so we've highlighted a few of our favorites below:
- Geographic Targeting: While traditional TV commercials are distributed to Designated Metropolitan Areas (or DMAs), we can serve ads to the entire state of Texas or to a specific ZIP code, depending on the scope of your operations. This can make your ad spend more efficient by allowing you to focus on viewers in a specific area.
- Transparent Reporting: We offer a live reporting dashboard that provides tons of real-time insight into your campaign's performance, including reach, dayparts, and device delivery information. You can use this information to get even more for your marketing dollar.
- Retargeting: Once somebody sees one of your ads to completion, we can serve follow-ups online and through apps to remind them of the value you can provide.
Now that you're as excited about OTT advertising in El Paso as we are, fill out the form below to get started today! Quantifi Digital looks forward to working with you.