Engage with Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Columbia, SC
Stay current with the changes in televised marketing by letting Quantifi Digital help you with your Connected TV advertising in Columbia, South Carolina. Advertisers are devoting an estimated 5 percent of their marketing budget to Connected TV ads, and for good reason. Over-the-Top (OTT) advertising is becoming the preferred method for consuming televised content for many Americans, with an estimated 45 million households cutting their cords in favor of streaming OTT content that's delivered through their television, otherwise known as Connected TV (CTV).
What is Connected TV advertising?
More than half of the cord-cutters surveyed admitted that they don't miss anything from their traditional television subscription. They can access OTT inventory through streaming platforms like Hulu and Crackle via their computers, mobile devices, and CTV devices. Advertising through this video-on-demand style media doesn't follow the same strategy as traditional, or linear TV. Commercials aren't delivered during scheduled time slots, but rather sent directly to the viewers when they're streaming content.
Connected TV advertising has much higher completion rates than traditional commercials, in part because the advertisements can't be skipped. What's more, viewers don't experience as many CTV ads as they experienced through traditional cable. On top of that, OTT advertising can be targeted to specific viewers based on their age, income, and even the device they use to access the media. This means you can use CTV advertising in Columbia to target baby boomers streaming the news over Hulu or engage with millennials using their Playstation 4 to watch a television series via Sony Crackle.
Read on to learn more about the benefits of Connected TV advertising in Columbia. If you have any questions or you're ready to get started, complete the form below to connect with one of the CTV experts at Quantifi Digital.
How does OTT advertising work?
The growing popularity of OTT content has disrupted the effectiveness of advertising on linear TV. An estimated 60 percent of viewers consuming CTV media are between the ages 18-44, signifying a shift in the way millennials and Generation Z viewers consume televised content. What's more, many of the customers between 18-30 are part of the "cord never" demographic, a segment of the market that has never held a subscription to traditional television.
The only way to engage with the cord-cutters and cord nevers via television commercials is through an OTT streaming advertising strategy that targets popular OTT devices like:
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Tablets and mobile phones
- Streaming players like:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TVs by Vizio, Sony, LG, and others
These are just a few of the devices that Americans of all age groups use to watch streaming content. Quantifi Digital can connect you with the best OTT services used in conjunction with the devices mentioned above, like:
- Hulu: Advertising your Commercials on Hulu can help you connect with roughly 28 million subscribers of all ages who use the streaming platform to watch original series, award-winning movies and series, and original content.
- Pluto TV: Popular with people of all ages, Pluto TV gives subscribers access to an expansive OTT inventory of live television, including top channels like Bloomberg, NBC, and Fox Sports. If you decide to advertise on Pluto TV, your campaign can reach as many as 18 million subscribers, including cable stackers who still pay for traditional television but also consume some OTT content.
- Xumo: Home to approximately 5.5 million subscribers, Xumo offers a mixture of live TV and videos on demand from popular channels like TIME, NBC, and the History Channel.
But that's not all. With OTT advertising in Columbia, you also share your streaming ads with specific networks, like CNN, Lifetime, and the Discovery Channel. You can even narrow your focus down even further through local TV advertising in Columbia by accessing streaming local cable inventory in supporting areas and cord stackers who still have a traditional TV subscription for following sporting events or news.
What are the benefits of using CTV advertising in Columbia?
When compared to traditional advertising, advertising over CTV comes with a number of benefits that make it easier for you to optimize your marketing campaign.
- Reporting: Digital TV ads give you access to more information than commercials on linear TV. You can view metrics like unique reach, device delivery, and completion rate, which makes it easier to see who's actually engaging with your advertisements.
- Audience targeting: The information you gain from comprehensive reporting can be used to fine-tune your marketing campaign. For example, if your biggest demographic is sports fans, you can run your CTV ads on platforms like DirecTV Now, Sling TV, and other platforms that people use for streaming sports.
- Retargeting: Don't engage your viewers once and then hope they turn into customers. Remind them of your product and services by remarketing to them over other platforms.
- Geographic targeting: Great for local TV advertising in Columbia, geographic targeting lets you create hyper-focused marketing campaigns that target viewers in a specific state, city, or ZIP code.
Columbia is home to a wide range of family-friendly venues and activities, like Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, Congaree National Park, and EdVenture Children's Museum. There's a lot to do in the area, which is why you need local TV advertising in Columbia, SC, that lets you reach out to your viewers through OTT ads without having to guess when they're available and how they're consuming their media.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Columbia?
The cost of OTT advertising in Columbia, South Carolina, depends largely on your needs and desired outcomes. With that said, Quantifi Digital is committed to helping you get the most out of your marketing budget. Whether you're trying to target viewers streaming Clemson and University of South Carolina games on their WatchESPN app or you want to engage middle-aged viewers streaming the local news on DirecTV Now, we can help. Fill out the form below to see how the experts at Quantifi Digital can help you get most out of the available OTT inventory.