Engage Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in La Crosse
There's an ongoing shift in the TV advertising landscape as more people move away from traditional television, and Quantifi Digital wants to help you reach your target audience through Connected TV advertising in La Crosse. An estimated 80 million Americans have canceled their traditional TV subscriptions, many in favor of Over-the-Top (OTT) services that allow them to access streaming video whenever they want. When this content is delivered through a television, it's known as Connected TV (CTV). Originally considered to be a trend, CTV is now used by more than 195 million Americans and shows no signs of slowing down.
What is Connected TV advertising?
Connected TV ads let you deliver commercials directly to people consuming CTV and OTT videos. The average TV subscriber consumes less than 0.1 percent of the inventory available to them via traditional television. Because of this, many viewers are making the switch to OTT and CTV media, where they have more control over what they can watch. This demographic is known as cord cutters, a group of people who've abandoned Linear TV for streaming content. What's more, more than half of all American households have a CTV device, and the best way to engage these viewers is with CTV advertising in La Crosse.
Digital advertising companies in La Crosse are devoting more of their resources to creating OTT advertising campaigns. The amount of money spent on CONNECTED TV ADVERTISING is expected to break $14 billion as more companies look at ways to target streaming users. Quantifi Digital can help you get the most out of your advertising campaign through local TV advertising in La Crosse. Fill out the form below to speak with one of our experts who can help you take your advertising campaign to the next level.
How does OTT advertising work?
The average time viewers spend watching digital videos has increased from 40 to 90 minutes a day. Research conducted by Roku found that 80 percent of cord cutters consumed as much or more televised content since making the switch from Linear TV. This means that more people are moving away from the basic cable and satellite packages and are consuming content over devices like:
- Streaming players such as:
- Apple TV
- Gaming consoles like:
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Smart TVs from companies like Philips, Panasonic, LG, and more
- Smartphones and tablets
Viewers use these devices to access content from an array of premium streaming services, such as:
- Hulu: More than 28 million subscribers use Hulu to access on-demand videos and movies, a wide range of original content, and live television. It's the most popular premium streaming platform in the United States, and is a great way to use local TV advertising in La Crosse to engage with people streaming the nightly news.
- DirecTV Now: While DirecTV Now only has around 1.5 million viewers, it's popular among the cord stacker demographic who holds both traditional and OTT subscriptions. That's because DirecTV Now offers live streaming for a wide range of popular channels, including ESPN and Fox Sports, ABC, HGTV, and CNN.
- Xumo: Running a STREAMING ADVERTISING campaign on Xumo can connect you with 5.5 million subscribers. What's great about this platform is that it offers both on-demand and live streaming from more than 100 popular channels, including NBC, the History Channel, and USA Today News.
Along with streaming services like the ones mentioned above, you can also use OTT advertising in La Crosse to create a personalized over-the-top advertising campaign that targets viewers watching specific channels, like CNN, HGTV, and ESPN. If you want to personalize your commercials even further, you can. We also offer streaming local cable network inventory in participating areas. This can make it easier for you to engage cord stackers and the growing number of viewers aged 45 and older who're accessing CTV services to stream the local news on stations like Fox and CBS. Learn more by filling out the form below.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in La Crosse?
Running a CTV advertising campaign comes with a number of benefits. For starters, your commercials are non-skippable, which means that your in-view rates are virtually 100 percent and your completion rates are almost as high. On top of that, customers aren't bombarded with as many commercials as they are through Linear TV, which can make them more receptive to your offers. Your CTV ad campaign is also easier to tweak due to features like:
- Reporting: Track detailed metrics like device delivery, completion rate, and unique reach to access the performance of your campaigns.
- Retargeting: Connect with your viewers across multiple platforms with follow-up advertisements that remind them of your products and services.
- Geographic targeting: With CTV, you can send advertisements to viewers based on their state, metropolitan area, or even their ZIP code.
- Audience targeting: Leverage the power of first- and third-party data to identify and market to the people who're more likely to engage with your advertisements.
La Crosse is home to a number of exciting entertainment options, including the Riverside International Friendships Gardens, the Riverside Museum, and the Great River State Trail. Residents living in the area have access to a wide range of family-friendly activities, which is why you need a marketing campaign that targets viewers when they're actually at home consuming media through their CTV and OTT devices.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in La Crosse?
The cost of OTT advertising in La Crosse depends largely on your preferences and marketing goals. We can help you come up with an OTT ADVERTISING campaign that gives you the most bang for your buck, regardless of whether your target demographic is watching Green Bay Packers games over Sling TV or keeping up with national news by watching CNN on DirecTV Now through their Roku device.
Quantifi Digital can help you optimize your marketing campaign so you can deliver advertisements directly to people interested in your product and services. Complete the form below to learn more about CTV advertising in La Crosse and how you can use it to improve your conversion rates.