Engage Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Lafayette, LA
More people are canceling their cable and satellite subscriptions, and Quantifi Digital wants to keep you connected with them through Connected TV advertising in Lafayette, Louisiana. An estimated 45 million Americans have become cord cutters, meaning they've canceled their traditional TV subscription and made the switch to Over-the-Top (OTT) media. Viewers who consume OTT content access their favorite videos and television shows via streaming services like Hulu and Netflix, through websites, and network-specific apps. When this content is delivered over a television, it's referred to as Connected TV (CTV). With nearly $9 billion is being spent on CTV advertising in the United States, it's clear to see that OTT and Connected TV advertising are becoming the best way to advertise online.
What is Connected TV advertising?
With CTV advertising, you're able to send commercials directly to the screens of your target viewers. With the exception of cord stackers, the people who hold both traditional and CTV subscriptions, CTV ads are the only way you can advertise to people while they're watching streaming videos on their smart TVs and OTT devices. It's estimated that 60 percent of Americans will soon be consuming some or all of their media through CTV mediums, which is why you should consider targeting them with the help of CTV advertising in Lafayette, LA.
We can help you optimize your marketing campaign by connecting you to viewers using streaming platforms and premium applications to consume televised content. If you're looking to target viewers nearby, we can even give you access to local TV advertising in Lafayette, LA, so you can create hyper-personalized ads that are relevant to your target consumers. Learn more by completing the form below and discovering what services Quantifi Digital offers in your area.
How does OTT advertising work?
Streaming services are growing by 40 percent every year on average, and a well-planned OTT advertising campaign can help you target the viewers consuming content through over-the-top methods. With OTT advertising in Lafayette, you can reach viewers who are streaming video content over various devices like:
- Streaming players such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire TV
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Playstation 4
- Smart TVs developed by companies like Sony, Vizio, LG, and more
- Mobile phones and tablets
Viewers use devices like these to stream content from popular OTT services, and we can give you access to millions of subscribers who use these services, making it easier for you to deliver your advertisements to viewers who match your buyer personas. Below are just some of the platforms you can run your OTT ads on:
- Hulu: 28 million subscribers use Hulu for on-demand videos and live television. As the most popular premium subscription service, Hulu offers a wide range of content, including top movies and television shows, original series, and sports.
- Pluto TV: This platform is great for people who're looking for an alternative to traditional TV subscriptions. A streaming advertising campaign on Pluto TV can reach as many as 18 million subscribers who use the service to watch channels like CBS, MSNBC, and Fox Sports.
- Sling TV: Commercials on Sling TV can reach more than 12 million active subscribers looking for a personalized television experience that allows them to build their own packages from an extensive list of popular channels, such as HGTV, the Food Network, and the Travel Channel.
Along with the services listed above, OTT advertising in Lafayette gives you access to a wide range of network channels you can advertise on. Some of these channels include ESPN, the Fox Network, Viacom Network, and more. If you live in supporting areas, you can also access streaming local cable networking inventory that lets you target cord stackers who could be watching programs such as the local news over KLAF-LD Lafayette. Fill out the form below to learn more about local TV advertising in Lafayette and how Quantifi Digital can help you connect with the right customers in your area.
What are the benefits of buying Connected TV advertising in Lafayette?
There are several benefits your Connected TV advertising campaign has over putting your ads on linear TV. For starters, CTV ads are non-skippable, which means you can enjoy 100 percent in-view rates and almost perfect completion rates. On top of that, CTV marketing makes it easier for you to analyze the performance of your advertisements and make adjustments when needed. Some of the key benefits that come from OTT advertising include:
- Geographic targeting: Don't send generic advertisements out to everyone on a specific streaming platform or network application. With geographic targeting, you can create customized commercials and deliver them to viewers in a specific state, metropolitan area, or even ZIP code.
- Audience targeting: Leverage the power of first- and third-party data to see which segments of the market are the most receptive to your advertisements, then adjust your marketing campaign to target them specifically.
- Retargeting: Most people don't buy a product or service after seeing one commercial. Remarketing lets you send follow-up advertisements across platforms to viewers who've watched your initial commercial to completion, so they are reminded of the value brought by your goods or services.
- Reporting: In-depth reporting lets you track metrics like unique reach, daypart, and completion rate, so you can evaluate your campaign performance and make adjustments when necessary.
Lafayette is home to the Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum, Acadiana Center for the Arts, and the Louisiana IceGators ECHL hockey team. The city also offers a wide range of restaurants and shops, so there's no shortage of things to do. That's why it's important to come up with a CTV advertising campaign that's able to deliver commercials directly to your viewers the moment they start streaming content, regardless of how they're consuming their videos.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Lafayette?
The cost of CTV advertising in Lafayette depends on your preferences and needs. We can help you get the most out of your marketing budget, regardless of whether you're targeting viewers watching the LSU game on Hulu or watching their favorite TV series on CBS via DirecTV Now. Fill out the form below to see how Quantifi Digital can help you optimize your streaming marketing campaign.