Find New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Springfield, MA
Consumers' television viewing habits are changing, and Quantifi Digital is here to help your Springfield, Massachusetts, business shift with them. More and more households are using Over-the-Top (OTT) methods to access their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. This is a list that includes streaming services like Hulu, websites, and network apps. When the content is delivered through a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). By 2021, more than 81 million U.S. consumers will have cut the cord of their traditional cable subscription or never have signed up for one in the first place. CTV advertising in Springfield provides your local company with an easy way to continue reaching this group of customers. Keep reading to learn more.
Why is CTV advertising growing in popularity?
Companies will spend nearly $9 billion on Connected TV advertising in 2020. That's an increase of almost 30 percent from 2019. At the same time, traditional TV ad spending is dropping. By 2023, the total amount spent on traditional TV spots will dip below $69 billion. This is happening because consumers are embracing CTV, and there are a number of reasons for this.
CTV saves consumers from traditional long-term cable contracts, which are costly and restrictive. It also gives viewers more power over how they choose to engage with content. For example, a family in Springfield, MA, could spend a day at Six Flags New England or the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and still come home to watch their favorite content.
Quantifi Digital can help your company take advantage of this changing landscape. With Connected TV advertising in Springfield, you can reach this growing consumer group no matter how they choose to access their favorite content. Viewers are shown fewer OTT ads overall, but these ads can't be skipped and have a completion rate of over 90 percent. To learn more about the benefits of advertising in this space, keep reading. You can also fill out the form below whenever you're ready to get started.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Springfield?
CTV advertising can provide your business with a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional TV advertising. Here are a few of the top examples:
- Audiences: Your company can target customized demographics based on factors like a viewer's income level, age, gender, or even diet. You'll also get data from top providers that can help you make smarter decisions about how you spend your ad dollars. This enables your business to focus exclusively on the consumer groups that are most likely to engage with its product or service.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will provide your company with a live 24/7 reporting dashboard. This is where you'll find important information on your ads' daypart, completion rate, network delivery, device delivery, and more.
- Geography targeting: CTV spots can be targeted to households down to the zip code level. Traditional TV ads are limited by strict DMAs and cable zone requirements.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV provides companies with no direct way to remarket to consumers who have already seen their spots. CTV does. We can help you retarget viewers with web-based display ads or further OTT advertisements.
This form of local TV advertising in Springfield also enables you to reach a diverse group of consumers. The ages of CTV users are remarkably consistent from group to group. For instance, 24 percent of CTV viewers are 25 to 34, 17 percent are 18 to 24, and 22 percent are 55 or older. Quantifi Digital can help your business focus on one of these groups or help you develop a well-rounded strategy that focuses on specific consumers from each group.
How does Over-the-Top advertising work?
Today, over 55 percent of U.S. households own at least one CTV device. By 2023, that number will eclipse 63 percent. When you sign up for OTT advertising in Springfield, MA, a viewer will be able to find your spots through a variety of devices, including:
- Gaming consoles like:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Streaming players such as:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TVs from Sony, LG, Vizio, and others
- Tablets and smartphones
With one of these devices, a viewer will be able to access multiple streaming services. Quantifi Digital can help you develop a strong advertising plan that allows you to reach your desired customers no matter which service that use to find content. We have strong relationships with top providers in the industry and can get your ads featured on services like:
- Tubi TV: This free app comes pre-downloaded on devices like Roku TV and Apple TV. Tubi TV has 20 million monthly active users who enjoy the app's popular movies and TV shows, which are available to watch on-demand.
- DirecTV Now: This streaming service has 1.5 million subscribers. Users get access to more than 65 channels of live TV, including familiar names like Fox, CNN, and ABC. DirecTV Now gives users the benefits of a traditional cable subscription without the prohibitive cost or burdensome equipment.
- Hulu: With more than 28 million subscribers, this streaming service is an industry leader. Hulu is the only provider to offer current season, ad-supported shows from the top U.S. networks. It also provides users with a vast library of on-demand content.
Some consumers have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of new CTV technologies. Quantifi Digital can help you reach this group of potential customers by making your company a buy in streaming local cable inventory. This will enable you to reach even more consumers with OTT advertising in Springfield.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Springfield, Massachusetts?
The cost of local TV advertising can change based on the scope of your advertising campaign. To learn more, just fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital can help you reach customers while they check out the local news on WWLP, watch the next New England Patriots game, or enjoy their favorite on-demand shows. We'd love to help your company get more out of its next marketing campaign, and hope to hear from you soon to get started.