Find New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Syracuse
Television viewing habits are changing across the nation, and Quantifi Digital is here to help your company shift with them. New technology has given residents of Syracuse more power than ever before over how they consume their favorite content. Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing content include Hulu, Sling TV, network apps, and websites. When viewers use OTT methods to watch content on their television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Keep reading to learn more about why your company should embrace Connected TV advertising.
What is CTV advertising?
There are a number of exciting places to explore in Syracuse. From the Rosamond Gifford Zoo to the Everson Museum of Art and the Clark Reservation State Park, there's something for everyone. CTV enables viewers to do the things that they love and access their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment whenever they want. With OTT ads, you can reach this growing group of consumers in an entirely new way.
With CTV, viewers are shown fewer ads than they would be while watching traditional TV. However, these ads are non-skippable, which leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent. Additionally, your company will get access to data and analytics that enable you to make more informed decisions about your marketing plan. You can even create customized demographics based on factors like a viewer's age, income level, zip code, or even diet. When you're ready to get started with a new kind of advertising, simply fill out the form below.
How does OTT advertising in Syracuse work?
Today, over half of all households in the United States have a Connected TV device. Some of these households have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription but many have "cut the cord" entirely. This means that to reach a sizeable chunk of the population through TV ads, your company will have to make a shift in its advertising strategy. Quantifi Digital is here to help you make the changes necessary to embrace Over-the-Top advertising. Here are a few devices that a customer could find your ads on:
- Smart TVs from Hisense, Samsung, Vizio, and others
- Gaming consoles like:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Streaming players such as:
- Roku TV
- Google Chromecast
- Smartphones and tablets
Viewers use devices like these to access a variety of OTT methods for accessing their favorite content. With our help, OTT advertising in Syracuse can get your spots in front of millions of subscribers who use services like:
- Sling TV: This subscription-based streaming service has over 12 million subscribers, and lets viewers pick their own channel lineup. With options like ESPN, TNT, and TBS, your spots could be featured during the next Syracuse University game on Sling TV.
- Hulu: This leading subscription-based streaming service has over 28 million subscribers. It features live and on-demand content in the form of original series, TV shows, and films. Hulu is the only platform that provides access to current season, ad-supported shows from major networks.
- Xumo: This free service has over 5 million monthly active users, and offers both live and on-demand streaming options. Xumo includes over 100 channels, including History, TODAY, and NBC News.
When you fill out the form below to get started with local TV advertising in Syracuse, we can tell you more about the services that interest you. Quantifi Digital can also help you reach customers who have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription. We can do this by making your company a targeted buy that includes streaming local cable inventory. This is yet another way that you can target potential customers.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising in Syracuse?
Connected TV advertising in Syracuse can provide your company with a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional TV spots. Here are a few examples:
- Geography targeting: CTV allows you to geographically target a group of users down to the zip code level. Traditional TV ads are limited by DMAs and cable zones.
- Reporting: With CTV, you'll get comprehensive reporting data, including information on completion rate, daypart, frequency, and device delivery. Traditional TV campaigns can only tell you what time your ads ran.
- Audiences: Traditional TV asks companies to pick shows based on the most likely demographic to be watching. With CTV, you'll get access to detailed data from top providers. You can use this to reach out exclusively to consumers who are most likely to engage with your company's product or service.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no direct way to remarket your business to viewers who have already seen your spots. CTV lets you use web-based display ads to keep your ads at the top of a customer's mind.
These are just a few examples of how much more you can get from your marketing budget by adding CTV advertising in Syracuse to your strategy. We can help you make a customized ad buy that targets the users you find most valuable. We'll also give you 24/7 access to a live reporting dashboard that shows you the most important information about your CTV ad campaign. This could be just what your business needs to expand its customer base.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Syracuse?
There isn't a set price for this kind of television advertising. Instead, your costs can vary based on the options that you decide to pursue. CTV is a new and effective type of local TV advertising in Syracuse. To get started, all that you need to do is fill the form out below. Once you do, one of the experts at Quantifi Digital will get in touch with you to walk you through your options. We look forward to hearing from you!