Find Your Next Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Santa Barbara
Quantifi Digital can help your company get in front of the changing TV advertising landscape with OTT advertising in Santa Barbara. Over-the-top (OTT) describes methods by which viewers are accessing their favorite televised content without a traditional cable subscription. It's a term that encompasses streaming services like Hulu and Sling, websites, and network applications. When viewers access this content through television, it's known as Connected TV.
How does OTT advertising work?
More and more families and individuals are choosing to get rid of their traditional cable subscriptions. These cord-cutters find value in decreasing their monthly costs and avoiding the hidden fees and contracts that are common among cable subscriptions. Today, over half of all U.S. households have a Connected TV device. This number is projected to increase in the coming years. Here are a few examples of the devices that viewers are using to access their favorite content:
- Streaming players such as:
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Gaming consoles like:
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Smart TVs by Phillips, Samsung, Sony, and others
These devices are becoming more and more popular because they enable a new kind of TV watching experience. Santa Barbara is a beautiful city with tons of exciting things to do. When they have a free day, viewers don't want to be stuck inside waiting for their favorite show to air. They would rather be on the beach or hanging out at the restaurants on State Street. They're able to do this and still consume their favorite content because of OTT services. With smart local TV advertising in Santa Barbara, Quantifi Digital can put your ads in front of viewers who use services like:
- Hulu: the leading premium streaming service that offers viewers instant access to their favorite channels, films, and original series. Since this service is the only one that offers ad-supported, current season shows, commercials on Hulu are a smart way to get your marketing material in front of more eyes. The service has over 28 million subscribers.
- Xumo: a free service that offers both live and on-demand entertainment. With 100 different channels that range from comedy to sports, placing your ads on this service can put them in front of a wide range of audiences. Xumo has over 5 million monthly active users.
- Sling TV: a popular subscription-based service that lets viewers personalize their TV viewing experience by choosing the channels they want in their lineup. Advertising on Sling TV could put your ads in front of Lakers fans during their next game on ESPN or viewers who enjoy the Food and Travel channels. This service has over 12 million subscribers.
Additionally, we offer streaming local cable network inventory in many areas. To learn more about OTT advertising in Santa Barbara and how it could boost your next marketing campaign, fill out the form below. Once you do, we'll get in touch with you to walk you through your options and how your company can benefit from each of them.
What is Connected TV advertising?
CTV advertising is a type of marketing that reflects the shifting habits of television viewers. With Connected TV advertising in Santa Barbara, people see fewer commercials. However, the commercials are non-skippable, which leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent. This form of advertising also gives you access to data that you can use to target your marketing materials to your potential customers more effectively. For example, your ads could be targeted based on lifestyle factors, income, gender, and more. This can help you get more out of your marketing budget since you'll be able to target the viewers who are most likely to engage with your business.
What are some of the benefits of Connected TV advertising in Santa Barbara?
CTV advertising in Santa Barbara has a number of benefits over traditional TV advertisements. With more data, you can make more informed decisions about who your ads are shown to, when they're shown, and much more. Here are some of the ways that CTV ads top their traditional counterparts:
- Retargeting: With web-based display ads targeted to viewers who have already watched your ad, you can keep your product or service at the top of potential customers' minds.
- Geographic targeting: You can target your ads at viewers from a certain ZIP code instead of the entire metropolitan area. This goes beyond traditional TV's DMAs.
- Reporting: Learn more about what time your spot aired. With this tool, you can get comprehensive information on your ad's completion rate, unique reach, device delivery, and more.
- Audience Targeting: Engage with your audience on your terms. First- and third-party data enable you to put your ads in front of the right viewers no matter when they consume content.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Santa Barbara?
CTV advertising in Santa Barbara can help you get more bang for your marketing buck. As viewers in the area gain more control over the way they interact with televised content, it's important to shift your strategy to keep up with their habits. We can help you navigate these trends to your company's advantage. We work directly with premium networks and services so that there is no middleman between us. Additionally, we're exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we have your best interests in mind.
Fill out the form below to get started with a new kind of local TV advertising in Santa Barbara. Once you do, Quantifi Digital will reach out to you and help you get started. This could be just what you need to start getting more out of your marketing budget.