Forge a Connection with Your Audience Through Connected TV Advertising in Dayton
Quantifi Digital is the only ad agency you need to know about if you want to connect with viewers in Dayton, Ohio. Cable used to be the undisputed king of video content, but the rise of Over-The-Top (OTT) options like mobile apps and streaming services has given viewers more choices than ever before. If you are struggling to make the most of this changing paradigm, you can trust us with OTT advertising in Dayton.
What is CTV?
If you access OTT content on a television screen, you are said to be watching Connected TV, or CTV for short. CTV offers numerous advantages over a traditional cable subscription, including a more affordable price point and more freedom to watch what you want when you want. It can also prove beneficial for advertisers.
For example, we can access first- and third-party information to place your ad directly in front of the audience you're trying to reach. If you are a real estate agency, for example, we can find consumers who have been searching for homes. In contrast, traditional TV commercials are placed during TV shows that your target audience may or may not be watching. Fill in this form or keep reading to learn more about all of the advantages that CTV advertising in Dayton can offer.
How does OTT advertising in Dayton work?
While the underlying technology OTT providers use is complex, users only need two simple things to get started: a stable internet connection and a device compatible with streaming services. Recent research suggests that over half of all American households now have at least one device capable of streaming, and CTV advertising spend is expected to approach nearly $9 billion in 2020. Here are a few of the devices your audience could be streaming on right now:
- Dedicated streaming players like Apple TV and Roku TV
- Smart TVs by popular brands like LG, Sony, and Hisense
- Gaming consoles like Nintendo Wii U and Microsoft Xbox One
- Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
While some devices can only access a handful of OTT services, most are compatible with dozens. Quantifi Digital negotiates direct deals with some of the leading names in the industry, giving us favorable terms on exclusive opportunities you won't be able to find elsewhere. Here are just a few of the companies we're proud to work with:
- Tubi TV: Tubi offers free access to TV shows and movies in HD quality on a variety of devices. Available genres include anime, drama, martial arts, family, and more. Advertisements on Tubi can reach up to 20 million active monthly viewers.
- Sony Crackle: Crackle offers award-winning movies, TV shows, and original programs on a host of different devices. Commercials on Crackle can reach an estimated monthly user base of 10 million people.
- Hulu: Hulu is the leader in the OTT space, providing live and on-demand access to a tremendous variety of options. Notably, Hulu offers exclusive access to current-season episodes from some of the cable's biggest networks within the OTT space. Commercials on Hulu can reach up to 28 million subscribers.
In addition, we can offer local streaming cable inventory on popular networks such as ESPN, CBS, and CNN. If you would like to learn more about the specific services we can offer in your area, fill in the form below to learn more about local TV advertising in Dayton.
What are some of the benefits associated with local TV advertising in Dayton?
While traditional cable subscribers still outnumber cord-cutters (88 million vs. 40 million), those numbers are trending in opposite directions. Cable subscribers are expected to decline by three percent this year, while OTT services are expected to see an increase of nearly 20 percent.
Video-on-demand ads also offer several benefits compared to old-fashioned video advertising methods. The checklist below highlights some of the most important:
- Unskippable: While cable customers can DVR their favorite shows and skip all of the commercials, no such option exists for OTT advertising. This leads to completion rates of 90 percent and above, meaning that your audience will hear your message.
- Shorter Ad Breaks: Many viewers see ad breaks as an opportunity to grab a beverage or use the restroom, but CTV breaks when watching on-demand programming are usually shorter, so consumers stay put more often. As a result, you get a more engaged audience to work with.
- Geographic Targeting: While TV commercials have to target DMA's even if they are too small or too big for your needs, Over-The-Top ads can be distributed to a particular ZIP code or throughout the state of Ohio to better accommodate your needs.
- Retargeting Capabilities: Once a viewer has seen one of your ads, we can serve follow-ups to increase the chances that they become a sale.
- Transparent Reporting: While TV commercial engagement is notoriously difficult to track, we provide a live reporting dashboard that offers 24/7 access to important data points such as network delivery, frequency, and completion rates. Armed with this information, you can make informed decisions about your campaign.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Dayton?
You shouldn't assume that CTV advertising in Dayton is outside of your price range. Quantifi Digital offers a variety of different price points to help companies of all sizes reach for their marketing goals. We don't have any minimum orders, making it easier to access premium inventory at an affordable rate.
Dayton is a vibrant city that lends itself well to digital advertising, even for those on the go. Whether your target demographic is watching historical documentaries in preparation for a trip to the Museum of the United States Air Force, streaming in the natural serenity of Five Rivers Metropark, getting a news update while waiting for a performance at the Benjamin and Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center, or just watching their favorite show from the couch, Connected TV advertising in Dayton is a prudent investment. Fill out the form below to learn more about the value Quantifi Digital can provide!