Forge a Lasting Connection with Your Audience with CTV Advertising in Raleigh
Quantifi Digital can set you up with the best ways to advertise online in Raleigh. Experts believe that the number of people watching OTT content will increase to nearly 200,000,000 people in 2020. As TV viewers turn to Over-The-Top content providers like Hulu and CBS All-Access, traditional TV commercials no longer have the efficacy they once enjoyed. Thankfully, OTT advertising in Raleigh is a more-than-viable alternative for marketers looking to make a good impression on their audience. Please continue reading to learn more about how the experts at Quantifi Digital can help you connect with your demographic.
What is CTV?
If you're watching television without the aid of a set-top box, satellite dish, or comparable equipment, you are said to be watching Connected TV, often abbreviated as CTV. Viewers love CTV because it gives them much more freedom to watch video content on their terms. Some of our competitors aren't as fond of it because no individual CTV platform enjoys the viewership numbers traditional cable did in its prime, dramatically altering the marketing landscape.
At Quantifi Digital, we see the new advertising paradigm as an opportunity. While CTV ads may not reach the raw number of eyeballs cable can, we can serve ads directly to your target demographic to improve the efficiency of your ad spend. For example, a product aimed at women between the ages of 25-35 can be served exclusively to that audience.
OTT ads are also unskippable, so we regularly see in-view ad rates of 100 percent while traditional commercials are being fast-forwarded in record numbers. Ad breaks are also shorter on CTV than on traditional cable, discouraging viewers from doing something else out of fear of missing their program. Please fill in this form or keep reading to learn more about the advantages of local TV advertising in Raleigh.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Raleigh?
If you're thinking that Connected TV advertising in Raleigh is unlikely to fit into your budget, think again. Quantifi Digital offers a diverse array of packages with a variety of price points to help as many companies as possible advertise more efficiently. For instance, we don't have any monthly minimums to make it easier to advertise on Hulu. We also work exclusively on the buy-side of our industry, allowing us to deliver more value to clients than competitors who place ads on their own CTV networks.
Raleigh is a growing city with over a million households that offers plenty of opportunities for advertisers to get their message heard. Whether your audience is streaming the Carolina Hurricanes, watching documentaries in preparation for a trip to the North Carolina Museum of Art, getting news updates before a performance at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts, or simply relaxing on the couch, we can help you place ads in front of the right people.
How does OTT advertising in Raleigh work?
You only need two things to start streaming: a good internet connection and a device capable of accessing OTT content. Here are a few of the devices that your audience could be streaming on right now:
- Dedicated streaming players like Roku TV and Apple TV
- Smart TVs manufactured by brands such as Panasonic and Hisense
- Gaming consoles including Nintendo Switch and Sony PlayStation 4
- Additional gadgets such as cell phones and tablets
Many of these devices can access content from dozens of the best OTT services, and Quantifi Digital can help you buy ad inventory on all of them. Unlike competing agencies who rely on the open exchange you could access without their help, we negotiate direct deals with all of our partners to offer premium opportunities to our clients. Here are some of the companies we work with:
- Tubi TV: Tubi is a free service that streams HD movies and TV shows on a variety of devices. Available genres include drama, action, martial arts, family, and anime. Ads on Tubi can reach an estimated 20 million active users each month.
- DirecTV Now: DirecTV Now offers live access to more than 65 television channels without any annoying annual contracts or additional equipment to buy. Commercials on DirecTV Now can reach a subscriber base of 1.5 million people.
- Hulu: Hulu is the leader in the OTT industry with a subscriber base of 28 million viewers. It offers a blend of live and on-demand viewing options, including original series and exclusive access to current-season episodes of some of TV's most popular programs.
In addition, Quantifi Digital can also get you streaming local cable inventory on popular networks such as CNN, ESPN, TBS, and more. Please fill out the form below to learn more about Connected TV advertising in Raleigh today.
Why should CTV advertising in Raleigh represent an integral component of my marketing strategy?
We understand that trying new things can be daunting, but rest assured that digital advertising is well worth the effort. In addition to all of the benefits described above, here are some reasons why:
- Geographic targeting: While traditional TV ad buys must target a specific DMA, our ads can reach the entirety of North Carolina or a specific ZIP code to give you more control over the scope of your campaign.
- Retargeting capabilities: Once a viewer has watched one of your ads to completion, we can serve follow-ups as reminders of all of the value you can provide.
- Transparent reporting: Our live reporting dashboard offers 24/7 access to valuable information such as device delivery and completion rates to help you adjust your campaign on the fly. Our ad operations professionals can also help you make the most of the information available to you.
Quantifi Digital is ready and willing to help you with CTV advertising in Raleigh, but it's up to you to get the process started. Fill in the form below to get going today!