Forge a Lasting Connection with Your Customer Base Through OTT Advertising in Oklahoma City
If you are looking to reach more of your potential customers in Oklahoma City, Quantifi Digital has the expertise to help. Advertising on TV used to be a no-brainer, but the rise of Over-The-Top content providers like Hulu and various streaming apps has divided the audience. OTT viewership is expected to climb by nearly 20 percent in 2020 alone, significantly reducing the impact of advertising on traditional cable. Our ad operations professionals can help you make the most of this landscape and create a marketing campaign around Connected TV advertising in Oklahoma City.
What is Connected TV?
While Over-The-Top (or OTT) content is accessible through an astonishing array of platforms, watching it on a TV screen still holds an appeal that many viewers cannot resist. When you watch OTT content on a TV, it's called CTV, or Connected TV. Consumers love CTV because it provides greater flexibility to watch what you want to when you want to. The increased choice has left some digital advertising agencies in Oklahoma City scrambling, but the experts at Quantifi Digital understand how to use it effectively.
While ads on CTV might not reach the raw viewership figures cable TV can, we believe it's better because you can control who sees your ad. For instance, women are probably not your target audience if you sell shaving supplies for men. While traditional TV stations would charge you for the women who see your ad anyway, we can serve your ad primarily to men to help you maximize the value of your marketing budget.
Cable subscribers can also record their favorite shows and fast-forward the commercials these days, making it harder for traditional TV spots to resonate with viewers. In contrast, VOD ads are generally unskippable, leading to higher completion rates and 100 percent in-view rates. Furthermore, CTV ad breaks are too short to justify leaving for most viewers. As a result, more viewers will pay attention to your commercial. Fill out this form or keep reading to learn more about the value of OTT advertising in Oklahoma City.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Oklahoma City?
If you think CTV advertising in Oklahoma City is only for huge corporations with millions to spend on marketing, you should know that Quantifi Digital offers a variety of packages and price points to suit businesses of all sizes. Unlike many of our competitors, we don't have monthly minimums on Hulu that serve as a barrier to entry. We also focus all of our efforts on the buy-side of the equation, so you never have to worry about our placing ads on our own CTV networks.
Whether your target audience is bingeing sitcoms on the way to the Museum of Osteology, streaming Oklahoma City Thunder highlights, looking for some historical context on an exhibit in the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, or just enjoying a night of television at home, we can help ensure that they see your message.
Can you share a few of the benefits associated with CTV advertising in Oklahoma City?
There are many reasons why local TV advertising in Oklahoma City is a good investment, including those listed below:
- Retargeting capabilities: Once a viewer sees your ad, we can serve follow-ups online and in their favorite apps to increase the chances they turn into a lead. In contrast, TV spots offer no way to remind consumers of the value you can provide.
- Geographic targeting: While TV commercials are sold by the DMA, digital adverts can be narrowed down to a particular ZIP code or expanded to the entire state of Utah to better fit the scope of your campaign.
- Transparent reporting: We offer a live reporting dashboard that provides up-to-date information on your campaign, including reach, network delivery, and completion rates. You can use this information to adjust your campaign moving forward. Sadly, it's almost impossible to track the effectiveness of a traditional TV spot.
How does OTT advertising in Oklahoma City work exactly?
If you have a good internet connection and a compatible device, you're all set to stream video content. More than 50 percent of American households now meet both requirements, and advertising on OTT platforms is expected to reach $9 billion by 2021. Here are some of the most common streaming devices:
- Streaming players like Google Chromecast and Apple TV
- Gaming systems like Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Xbox One
- Smart TVs from popular brands like Vizio, Sharp, and Sony
- Smartphones, tablets, and other devices
Each of these platforms can access content from some of the best OTT services, and Quantifi Digital can place ad inventory on each of them. While there is an open exchange where companies can purchase OTT ads on their own, we have exclusive deals with leading providers allowing us to access inventory you won't find anyplace else. Here are a few of our partners in the space:
- Hulu: Hulu is the leader in the OTT space with good reason. Subscribers get access to a variety of live and on-demand programming, including exclusive access to current-season episodes from major U.S television networks. Commercials on Hulu can reach an audience of up to 28 million people.
- Tubi TV: Tubi is a free service that offers quality movies and TV series in HD quality. New content is added every month, so viewers always have a reason to come back for more. Ads on Tubi TV can reach an audience of 20 million active monthly users.
- Sony Crackle: Crackle is a free application that provides award-winning movies, TV shows, and original programming across all major streaming devices. It has an estimated 10 million viewers every month.
In addition, Quantifi Digital can get you streaming local cable inventory on popular networks such as FOX News Channel, CNN, Animal Planet, and more. Please fill out the form on this page to learn more about how Connected TV advertising in Oklahoma City could help take your marketing to the next level!