Get in Touch with Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Ft. Wayne
Quantifi Digital can help you adapt to the changes in TV advertising through Connected TV advertising in Fort Wayne. An estimated 45 million viewers have become cord-cutters, canceling their traditional TV subscriptions in favor of Over-the-Top (OTT) methods like streaming services, websites, and network applications. When streaming content is viewed through a television, it's known as Connected TV (CTV). With more than half of the households in the United States accessing content via a CTV device, Connected TV advertising is one of the most effective ways to engage viewers outside of traditional television.
What is Connected TV advertising?
With CTV advertising in Ft. Wayne, you can engage your viewers with non-skippable commercials on Hulu and other top streaming platforms. The advantage of this is that CTV advertising gives you 100 percent in-view rates and incredibly high completion rates. And since viewers are presented with fewer advertisements than traditional television, customers don't feel like they're being bombarded with messages.
Companies in the United States are spending nearly $9 billion on CTV ads. Local TV advertising in Fort Wayne lets you connect with the cord-cutter and cord-never demographics, both of whom consume television exclusively through OTT methods. Streaming advertising lets you reach the exact segments of the market you're targeting, making it easier for you to create a laser-focused advertising campaign. If you'd like to learn more about OTT advertising, fill out the form below to connect with the CTV experts at Quantifi Digital.
How does OTT advertising work?
More than 60 percent of the people consuming OTT media are between the ages of 18 and 44. Many of these viewers fall into the cord-cutter demographic, a group made up largely of millennials who use streaming services like Hulu and Netflix to watch their favorite movies and TV series. Viewers between the ages of 18 and 30 are likely to be cord-nevers, a segment of the market who've never held a traditional TV subscription. This group tends to view content like sports and movies over video game consoles and mobile devices. You can reach these two demographics - as well as customers who still use traditional TV in conjunction with their CTV services - through OTT advertising in Fort Wayne. That way, you can target everyone who's accessing content through:
- Streaming players like Apple TV and Roku
- Gaming consoles like:
- Wii U
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs made by companies like:
- Tablets and smartphones
Quantifi Digital has access to millions of subscribers using these platforms to access content through services such as:
- DirecTV Now: Showing commercials on DirecTV Now can connect you with 1.5 million subscribers who use the platform to access live TV from top channels like Fox, ESPN, and ABC.
- Hulu: With more than 28 million subscribers, it's no surprise that Hulu is the most popular premium streaming platform. Great for capturing all segments of the market, Hulu offers original content, on-demand movies and TV series, and live television.
- Tubi: Approximately 20 million people subscribe to Tubi to access a growing library of award-winning movies and TV series. What's more, it comes pre-installed on many CTV devices, including popular gaming consoles, Roku, and Apple TV.
Nearly 25 percent of the cord-cutters surveyed admitted they missed watching live TV through their traditional television subscription. With local TV advertising in Ft. Wayne, you can engage those viewers by delivering OTT ads through the services mentioned above, network applications from ESPN and Fox Networks, and through streaming local cable inventory in participating areas. If you're ready to get started, fill out the form below. Otherwise, continue reading to learn more about the benefits of having Quantifi Digital help you with your OTT advertising needs.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Fort Wayne?
Consumers spend an estimated 90 minutes every day watching digital videos, and with OTT advertising in Ft. Wayne, you can send personalized advertisements directly to your customer base as they're consuming television content. Some of the benefits of building an effective CTV marketing strategy include:
- Reporting: Detailed reporting dashboards let you analyze the performance of your marketing campaign by tracking metrics like unique reach, completion rate, and more.
- Retargeting: Don't engage your viewers once and then forget about them. Send your video-on-demand ads across multiple platforms, including the web, to viewers who've watched your commercials to completion.
- Geographic targeting: Make sure your advertisements are reaching the right people by limiting your marketing campaign to a specific state, metropolitan area, or ZIP code.
- Audience tracking: Don't use a one-size-fits-all approach to CTV advertising. Audience tracking lets you tailor your commercials to meet the needs of specific segments of the market you're targeting. From there, you can send your commercials directly to those groups without engaging groups who won't be interested in your product or services.
Fort Wayne consumers have a lot going on, whether it's time at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, Science Central, the Botanical Conservatory, or a number of other venues for people of all ages. There's no shortage of things to do around the area, which is why you need an effective CTV marketing strategy that lets you engage viewers when they're actually consuming content on their CTV or OTT devices.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Fort Wayne?
The price of your marketing campaign depends on your own needs and expectations. With that said, Quantifi Digital can help you get the most out of your budget. That way, you can target the people who're interested in your product or services, regardless of whether they're watching the Notre Dame football game on DirecTV Now or accessing their favorite movies on Hulu. Complete the form below to learn more about CTV advertising in Ft. Wayne and how the experts and Quantifi Digital can help you create a campaign specifically for you.