Make a Lasting Impression with CTV Advertising in Jacksonville
Quantifi Digital is a top OTT ad agency because of our ability to reach viewers in markets such as Jacksonville. While traditional cable was once the gold standard in video advertising, the rise of Over-The-Top (or OTT) options such as Hulu and WatchESPN has split viewers across multiple platforms that modern advertisers need to consider. Recent research suggests that CTV viewers will include all ages and climb to 200 million total by the end of 2020. If you're looking for a helping hand with your marketing plans, please continue reading to learn more about how Quantifi Digital can help you with local TV advertising in Jacksonville.
What is CTV?
Connected TV, or CTV for short, may be simply defined as any source of television content that doesn't rely on a set-top box or comparable equipment to reach your home. While pay TV subscribers are projected to decline by three percent this year, CTV viewership is forecast to increase by nearly 20 percent. As a result, relying solely on traditional television commercials is no longer a good tactic for marketers looking to optimize the efficacy of their ad spend.
Fortunately, CTV advertising in Jacksonville offers plenty of reasons for marketers to get excited. While cable subscribers frequently record their shows to skip the commercials, VOD ads cannot be skipped so easily. This produces in-view ad rates of 100 percent and can make it much easier to get your company's message across. Similarly, CTV ad breaks are shorter than their more-traditional counterparts. It simply isn't worth it to change the channel or even leave your seat while an ad plays. If you would like to learn more about the services we provide, please fill out this form or continue reading for all of the details.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Jacksonville?
Contrary to what you may be thinking, Connected TV advertising in Jacksonville doesn't have to break the bank. Quantifi Digital offers a variety of programs to suit a wide array of budgets. We are also committed to delivering as much value as we can to every client we work with. For example, we work only on the buy-side of the industry so you don't have to worry about a conflict of interest jeopardizing your marketing dollars. We also don't impose any prohibitive monthly minimums on Hulu, making it easier to get your foot in the door.
Jacksonville is a great city with plenty of attractions that lend themselves well to OTT advertising. Whether your audience is streaming political news between holes at one of Jacksonville's world-famous golf courses, catching up on Jacksonville Jaguars highlights, seeking additional information on the exhibits at the Cummer Museum of Arts and Gardens, or keeping cool in front of an air conditioner, CTV advertising is a great way to reach them.
What are some of the benefits of Connected TV advertising in Jacksonville?
If unskippable ads and higher audience engagement don't convince you of the value of OTT advertising in Jacksonville, perhaps the list of additional advantages below will:
- Audience targeting: While TV commercials are largely seen by random people, we can intelligently serve ads to an audience that meets your gender, age, and income level requirements. Furthermore, we can target individuals who have been looking into what you sell recently to generate better leads.
- Geographic targeting: TV spots must be targeted to an entire DMA, but OTT ads can zero in on a designated ZIP code or be distributed throughout the state of Florida depending on your unique needs.
- Retargeting capabilities: Once a prospective customer has seen one of your ads, we can serve follow-ups online and in their favorite apps to remind them of the value you can provide. In contrast, TV spots end without an opportunity for follow-up.
- Transparent reporting: TV commercials don't offer any means of reliably measuring their efficacy, but we can provide a live reporting dashboard that offers up-to-date information on device delivery, ad frequency, and even dayparts to help you make informed marketing decisions.
How does OTT advertising in Jacksonville work?
Viewers only need a strong internet connection and a compatible device to start streaming, meaning that OTT advertising will become more significant for advertisers. In fact, annual ad spend in the space is expected to exceed $14 billion by 2023. Here are a few of the devices that your audience could be streaming on right now:
- Streaming players such as Google Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV
- Gaming consoles including Microsoft Xbox One and Nintendo Wii U
- Smart TVs from popular brands like Samsung, Vizio, and Sharp
- Tablets, mobile phones, and more
There are dozens of OTT services out there, and Quantifi Digital can help you advertise on all of them. Unlike some competing agencies, we negotiate direct deals with all of our partners that allow us to offer inventory you simply cannot find anywhere else. Here is some more info on three of our trusted partners:
- Hulu: Hulu is the leader in the OTT space with 28 million subscribers. It offers both live and on-demand programming, original series, and access to current-season episodes of some of the most popular shows on TV.
- Sling TV: Sling is a cable alternative that offers each channel individually, so you only pay for the channels that you intend to watch. Available options include the NFL Network, TBS, and Food Network. Commercials on Sling TV can reach a subscriber base of over 12 million people.
- Tubi TV: Tubi is a free service that streams popular movies and television series in HD quality. New content is added weekly, so there's always something new to watch. Adverts on Tubi TV can reach up to 20 million monthly viewers.
Furthermore, we offer local streaming cable inventory on popular networks like CNN, ESPN, and more. If you're interested in discovering more about CTV advertising in Jacksonville or are ready to get started today, fill out the form on this page to learn more about Quantifi Digital! We look forward to answering any questions you may have.