Reach New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Philadelphia
Quantifi Digital can help your business in Philadelphia get more out of its television marketing budget. The viewing habits of Philadelphians are changing. More and more, households are choosing to ditch a traditional cable subscription in favor of Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing their favorite content. When this content is delivered through television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). By 2023, it's projected that companies will spend over $14 billion annually on CTV ads. We're experts at helping companies like yours get their ads in front of consumers who are participating in this growing trend. Keep reading to learn more about how we can help your company improve its marketing strategy.
What is CTV Advertising in Philadelphia?
Connected TV advertising is a new way of connecting with potential customers. Families still gather around the television to watch their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. In fact, they now watch nearly 8 hours of television per day. However, to reach many of these households, you'll need to change your traditional marketing strategies. That's where Over-the-Top ads come into play. They provide you with more analytics and data than is available through traditional TV spots. OTT ads are also non-skippable, which leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent and an in-view rate of 100 percent.
The experts at Quantifi Digital can create a well-rounded ad buy for your company after you reach out to us. To get your product or service in front of Philadelphia residents who are taking advantage of new technologies, fill out our form below. We can help you navigate the process of making the swap to addressable TV advertising.
How does OTT advertising in Philadelphia work?
Over half of all households in the United States have a Connected TV. This number is projected to grow to over 63 percent by 2023. To access their favorite content, viewers may use a variety of streaming services, network apps, and websites. These services enable users to consume their favorite content from a wide variety of devices. Here are a few examples of the devices that viewers are using to watch TV in Philadelphia:
- Streaming players like:
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TVs from Sony, LG, Vizio, and other brands
- Tablets and smartphones
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
We have access to millions of subscribers who access their content on devices like those listed above. With OTT advertising in Philadelphia, you can begin connecting with them. Below, you'll find a few examples of the streaming services that your ads could be featured on:
- Sony Crackle: This free streaming service gives users access to award-winning TV shows, films, and original content. Sony Crackle has 10 million monthly active users.
- Hulu: This premium subscription-based service with over 28 million subscribers is the only service to offer ad-supported, current season shows from the largest broadcasters in the U.S. On Hulu, viewers can access live and on-demand movies, original series, and more.
- Sling TV: This subscription-based service lets users pick their own channel lineup. It includes options like ESPN, CNN, TNT, and TBS. Your ads on Sling could play during the next Eagles game or while your customers watch the news. Sling TV has over 12 million subscribers.
We can also make local TV advertising in Philadelphia buys that include streaming cable. This option allows you to still reach customers who may have retained their traditional TV service while still taking advantage of the latest technologies in streaming. It's another example of how CTV advertising in Philadelphia can help you get more out of your ad dollars.
What are some of the benefits of Connected TV advertising in Philadelphia?
Philadelphia is one of the country's greatest cities. From historical locations like Independence National Park to cultural attractions like the Philadelphia Museum of Art, there's something for everyone in Philadelphia. When residents have free time, they don't want to be stuck in front of the TV waiting for their favorite show to air. Instead, they'd rather be out at the Reading Terminal Market or Penn's Landing with their friends and family. With Connected TV advertising in Philadelphia, you can reach your potential customers despite all of this. Here are a few examples of the differences between this marketing option and traditional TV spots:
- Reporting: CTV offers comprehensive data on daypart, frequency, device delivery, completion rate, and more. Traditional TV ads only tell you when your sports ran.
- Retargeting: Your CTV campaign can include web-based display ads that retarget viewers who have already watched your ad. There's no way to do this through traditional TV.
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV is limited by DMAs and cable zones while CTV allows your business to target geographically target customers down to their zip code.
- Audiences: Traditional TV makes you pick shows that you think your demographic will watch. CTV gives you data from top providers so that you can target audiences who are the most likely to engage with your product or service.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Philadelphia?
The cost of OTT advertising can vary based on factors like the scope of your campaign and your goals. We can walk you through every step of the CTV advertising process without having to bring in a middleman. Additionally, we work exclusively on the buy-side so you can be confident that we always keep your needs as our top priority.
To get started with local TV advertising in Philadelphia, fill out the form below. When you do, Quantifi Digital will get in touch with you to gather more information and advise you on your best course of action in this new and exciting space. This could be just what your business needs to take the next step towards its marketing goals. We look forward to hearing from you to get started.