Reach out to New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in New Orleans
A new kind of television marketing is gaining popularity, and Quantifi Digital is here to help your New Orleans business take advantage of it. More and more, residents of places like New Orleans are ditching their cable subscription in favor of Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing their favorite content. More than 50 percent of users who have gotten rid of their cable subscriptions don't miss anything about it. They prefer to use OTT methods like Sling TV and Hulu, as well as websites and network apps to consume content. When viewers use OTT methods to deliver content to a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). We're experts in the space who can help your business get started with Connected TV advertising.
How does OTT advertising in New Orleans work?
Today, more than 60 percent of all households in the U.S. have a Connected TV device. That number is projected to climb to over 63 percent by the year 2023. Some families have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while others have gotten rid of them entirely. Either way, we can get your ads in front of this growing group of consumers. Here are a few devices where a customer may find your next spot:
- Smartphones and tablets
- Streaming players like:
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Game consoles such as:
- Playstation 4
- Nintendo Switch
- Smart TVs from brands like Philips, Sony, and LG
OTT advertising in New Orleans gives you the ability to reach consumers, regardless of how they choose to watch their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. Quantifi Digital has access to millions of subscribers from the streaming services that offer this type of content. Here are a few examples:
- Hulu: With over 28 million subscribers, Hulu is a leader in the space. They offer on-demand and live TV shows, movies, and original content. The service is the only to offer current season, ad-supported shows from major networks. Commercials on Hulu can reach users with a wide variety of interests.
- Sling TV: This service lets users customize their TV viewing experience with a personalized channel lineup. Sling has over 12 million subscribers who can access channels like ESPN, the NFL Network, and HGTV. Your company's ads on Sling could be featured during the next Pelicans game.
- Xumo: 5.5 million monthly active users find free live and on-demand streaming entertainment through Xumo. The service boasts over 100 channels, ranging from news to comedy. Options include NBC News, TODAY, TIME, and History.
We can also get you started with streaming advertising that is targeted to households who have retained their traditional cable subscription. We can make your business a smart ad buy from an expansive streaming local cable inventory. This form of local TV advertising in New Orleans could be just what your company needs to start getting more out of its marketing budget.
What is CTV advertising?
Viewers are finding fewer and fewer reasons to pay for a traditional cable subscription. They're expensive, and they offer very few options for customization. This is one of the major reasons why Connected TV devices have quickly become popular. They enable users to interact with their favorite content from just about anywhere. With these shifting viewing habits comes new opportunities for your firm.
For example, viewers are shown fewer ads with CTV. However, CTV advertising is non-skippable. This leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent and an in-view rate of 100%. You'll also get extra data and analytical information that isn't available through traditional TV. This can help you make smarter decisions about how you target your ads too. These are just a few reasons why CTV advertising in New Orleans should be a key part of your next marketing campaign. To learn more about how all of this can help your business, fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising?
New Orleans is a city that's known for entertainment. With options like Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, residents have plenty to do in their free time. Connected TV advertising in New Orleans enables you to reach these consumers whenever and wherever they decide to watch shows, movies, and entertainment. Here are a few more examples of the differences between CTV and traditional TV:
- Geography targeting: With CTV, you can target users down to the zip code level. This gives you more power over determining who sees your messages.
- Audiences: Traditional TV requires you to pick shows based on the most likely viewer demographic. With CTV, you can use data from top providers to make more informed decisions about who you reach out to. This can put your ads in front of users who are the most likely to engage with your product or service.
- Reporting: You'll also get more comprehensive reporting information from CTV. For example, you'll get detailed information on completion rate, frequency, unique reach, and much more.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no direct way for your company to retarget users who have already seen your spot. With CTV, you can use web-based display ads to keep your ads at the top of your customers' minds.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in New Orleans?
The cost of CTV advertising in New Orleans can vary based on your company's goals and marketing strategy. If you'd like to get more specific pricing information on an option that interests you, get in touch with us. The easiest way to do so is by filling out the form below. We work exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we always have your interests at heart. Additionally, we have strong relationships with providers so there won't be a middleman operating between us and taking a cut.
If you're interested in local TV advertising in New Orleans, then CTV ads should be a key part of your strategy. Quantifi Digital is an expert in the industry who can help your company incorporate this kind of advertising into a broader plan. We look forward to hearing from you to get started.