Reach out to New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Orlando
Quantifi Digital can help your Orlando business shift alongside the changing television marketing landscape. Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing content are quickly rising to the top of viewers' preferences. They include streaming services like Sling TV and Hulu, as well as network apps and websites. When this content is delivered through a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). CTV ad spending is expected to reach more than $14 billion annually by 2023. To find out more about the benefits of OTT ads, continue reading.
What is CTV advertising?
Cable advertising is becoming less and less effective. TV ad spending is expected to drop down to under $69 billion by 2023. This is because subscriber numbers are dropping, and are projected to continue dropping in the coming years. CTV technology has become advanced enough to replace a traditional cable subscription in many homes across the country. This means that if you want to continue marketing your product or service through TV, you'll need to adjust your strategy.
Quantifi Digital can help you navigate this process. We're experts in the industry and have strong relationships with many providers. With CTV, viewers are shown fewer ads. However, those ads have a completion rate of over 90 percent and an in-view rate of 100 percent. This means more consumers will be paying attention while your spots run. Additionally, CTV provides your company with more data so that you can make more informed decisions about who you target. To learn more about this space, continue reading or fill out our form below.
How does OTT advertising in Orlando work?
More than half of all households in the United States have a Connected TV device. By 2023, this number should pass 63 percent. OTT advertising enables you to get your spots in front of families and individuals who no longer have a traditional cable subscription. Viewers can access your ads, along with their favorite entertainment, from a variety of devices. Here are a few examples:
- Streaming players like:
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Tablets and smartphones
- Smart TVs from Vizio, Philips, Sony, and other brands
These devices give viewers access to many different streaming options. Quantifi Digital can put your ads in front of millions of subscribers to services like:
- Hulu: This service boasts over 28 million active subscribers. Hulu is the only streaming platform that offers users access to current season, ad-supported shows from the largest networks in the country. Getting your commercials on Hulu could be just what you need to reach fans of the Orlando Magic or those who enjoy watching the local news.
- DirecTV Now/AT&T: This subscription service has over one million subscribers. It gives users access to more than 65 live TV channels, including ABC, CNN, and HGTV.
- Xumo: This is a free service that provides users with both live and on-demand streaming entertainment. Xumo has over 5 million monthly active users, who enjoy watching comedy, sports, and news coverage on the platform. It's an excellent option for local TV advertising in Orlando.
By 2023, the number of pay-TV households in the U.S. is expected to drop to 72 million. However, not all Orlando viewers have chosen to cut the cord completely. There's still a solid group who have chosen to retain their cable subscription while also taking advantage of the latest in streaming technology. We can help your company get its ads in front of these users by including streaming local cable in your ad buy. This can help you get your product or service in front of even more eyes. It could be just what you need to make the marketing progress that you want.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising in Orlando?
Orlando is one of the world's top destinations for family fun. With attractions like Walt Disney World, Epcot, and Discovery Cove, Orlando offers something for everyone to enjoy. Addressable TV advertising makes it possible for you to connect with viewers when and where they choose to engage with their favorite content. This leads to a smarter kind of advertising that can help your company get more out of its marketing budget.
Here are a few examples of how CTV advertising in Orlando differs from traditional television ads:
- Reporting: CTV ads provide you with vastly more reporting data than traditional TV spots. For example, you'll get detailed information on daypart, unique reach, completion rate, and more.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV gives companies no direct way to retarget users who have already seen their ad. With CTV, you can use web-based display ads to keep your message at the top of your desired consumer's mind.
- Audiences: Connected TV advertising in Orlando also makes it easier for you to target users who are the most likely to engage with your product or service. You can create customized demographics based on factors like age, gender, income level, and more.
- Geography targeting: You'll also have more precision over how you geographically target consumes with CTV. OTT ads can be targeted down to the zip code level, whereas traditional TV spots are limited by DMAs and cable zones.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Orlando?
The cost of running TV ads in Orlando can vary based on your company's goals. To get more specific pricing information, reach out to us. We'd be happy to help you get started with OTT advertising in Orlando. We work exclusively on the buy-side and directly with providers. You can be confident that we'll always keep your company's needs as our top priority.
The rise of CTV technology has created new opportunities in local TV advertising in Orlando. We know that making the swap to a new kind of marketing can be daunting. That's why Quantifi Digital is here to walk you through every step of the process. Fill out the form below to get started.