Reach Out to Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Columbus, OH
There's a dramatic shift in the TV advertising landscape, and Quantifi Digital can help you adapt to these changes through Connected TV advertising in Columbus, Ohio. More Americans are consuming media through Over-the-Top (OTT) methods, including streaming services and network applications. When this content is accessed through a television, it's referred to as Connected TV (CTV). Considering more than half the households in America currently use a CTV device, it's no surprise that Connected TV advertising is projected to top $14 billion.
What is Connected TV advertising?
People of all ages are consuming OTT inventory, but viewers between the ages of 18 and 44 make up the bulk of CTV viewers. This age range is also the most likely to be part of the cord-cutter or cord-never demographics, both of which consume media exclusively through streaming services. With CTV advertising in Columbus, you can engage these two groups through laser-targeted streaming TV ads delivered straight to their devices of choice. Even better, CTV advertisements are non-skippable, meaning they have a 100 percent in-view rate and incredibly high video completion rates.
We can help you maximize your marketing campaign by giving you access to top streaming platforms and local TV advertising in Columbus, OH. If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of running commercials on Hulu and other CTV devices, fill out the form below and speak with one of the experts at Quantifi Digital.
How does OTT advertising work?
More than half of cord-cutters don't miss anything about their traditional TV subscription, and for good reason. They're able to stream their favorite content with the click of a button while experiencing fewer advertisements than with linear TV. With OTT advertising in Columbus, OH, you have an avenue to market your goods and services to viewers streaming OTT content through devices like:
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Streaming Players like:
- Apple TV
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Smart TVs developed by LG, Hisense, Vizio, and more
Streaming commercials are one of the best ways to advertise online, which is why Quantifi Digital is happy to connect you to millions of subscribers through platforms like:
- Hulu: Putting commercials on Hulu can connect you to 28 million subscribers who use the platform for on-demand videos and movies, as well as live TV and original content.
- DirecTV Now: 45 percent of people surveyed admitted they missed sports and live TV after canceling their traditional TV subscriptions. DirecTV Now fills that void by providing 1.5 million subscribers with access to their favorite live TV channels, including ESPN, Fox Sports, and CNN.
- Tubi: Tubi offers HD streaming to roughly 20 million subscribers. It offers a wide range of movies and TV series viewers can watch on-demand, and since it comes pre-installed to popular CTV devices like Roku, Xbox One, and Playstation 4, Tubi is a great way to connect with the cord-never crowd.
Along with the services mentioned above, we can set you up with OTT advertising in Columbus that gives you access to streaming local cable network inventory. This is a great way to connect with the group of viewers known as cord stackers, which tend to be over the age of 45 and hold both traditional and OTT subscriptions. Fill out the form below to learn more about local TV advertising in Columbus.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Columbus, Ohio?
The number of cord-cutters in the United States is expected to top 50 million, and the only way companies can reach this segment of the market is through CTV ads. What's more, running a Connected TV advertising campaign comes with several benefits you won't find with traditional TV, including:
- Comprehensive reporting: Monitor the progress of your marketing campaign through live reporting. With metrics like unique reach, completion rate, network delivery, and more, you can see where your CTV ads are working and where you need to tweak your strategy.
- Audience targeting: You can use the information provided in your reports to help you find the right audience. On top of that, streaming advertising lets you target specific viewers, so only relevant consumers are being targeted with your commercials.
- Geographic targeting: Limit your advertisement to specific areas, like a state, metropolitan area, or a ZIP code. That way, you can create commercials specifically for different areas you're connecting with.
- Retargeting: Most people don't become customers after viewing one advertisement, which is why remarketing is important. Retargeting lets you engage with receptive viewers on other platforms, including the web, so they don't forget about the benefits of your product or services.
Columbus is home to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, and the Columbus Museum of Art. The city boasts a number of things to do, from outdoor adventures to learning about Ohio's rich history. There's always something to do, which is why you need a marketing strategy that engages your viewers when they have time to watch TV on any of their OTT devices.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Columbus, Ohio?
Your OTT advertising campaign budget depends on the services you need. However, Quantifi Digital is committed to helping you get the most of your marketing strategy by helping you bring your commercials directly to the devices of your viewers, regardless of whether they're watching a Cleveland Cavaliers game on DirecTV Now or viewing their favorite original series on Hulu. Learn more about the benefits of CTV advertising in Columbus, OH, but completing the form below and speaking with a friendly expert at Quantifi Digital.