Reach out to Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Greenville, SC
The nature of advertising is constantly changing in today's tech-driven landscape, and Quantifi Digital wants to help you stay up to date with Connected TV advertising in Grenville, South Carolina. More than 75 million Americans fall into the cord cutter and cord never categories, meaning they consume their television exclusively via Over-the-Top (OTT) methods rather than through traditional TV. When this content is viewed over the television, it's known as Connected TV (CTV).
What is Connected TV advertising?
Connected TV advertising is a way to connect with TV viewers who consume content via CTV services. The amount of money spent on Connected TV advertising is expected to exceed $14 billion as more people consume content through OTT methods. Currently, more than 60 percent of American households use a CTV device, and there's no indication that this trend will be slowing down anytime soon. Digital advertising companies in Greenville are turning to CTV ads to engage viewers no longer subscribing to traditional television.
If you'd like to learn more about CTV, complete the form below to speak with one of the experts at Quantifi Digital. We can give you access to local TV advertising in Greenville that lets you connect with your target market as they view streaming media on their televisions, computers, and mobile devices.
How does OTT advertising work?
With OTT advertising in Greenville, SC, you can engage the segments of the market who no longer subscribe to traditional television or who consume media through additional means. More than half of OTT users are between the ages of 18 and 44 and use OTT devices to access their favorite movies and television shows. This segment of the market is the most likely to be classified as cord cutters or cord nevers who prefer the flexibility offered by CTV to Linear TV.
People consume streaming content via a number of different devices, such as:
- Streaming players like:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs by Philips, Hisense, Visio, and others
- Smartphones and tablets
More than 50 percent of cord cutters surveyed admitted they miss nothing about traditional cable. This is largely because of the diversity of OTT services and their inventory offered. Quantifi Digital can connect you with millions of subscribers using services like:
- Tubi: OTT advertising in Greenville can help you reach your geotargetted portion of the 20 million subscribers who use Tubi on-demand movies and TV series. Since the service comes pre-downloaded on popular devices like Apple TV, Roku, and Playstation 4, you can connect with the cord stacker segment of the market just as easily as you can engage the cord nevers watching sports over their video game console.
- Pluto TV: 45 percent of OTT users surveyed admitted they missed access to live TV, news, and sports. Pluto TV offers those services to 18 million subscribers who use the network to watch live content on channels like Fox Sports and CNBC, and over-the-top ads on Pluto TV can increase your chances of converting this segment of viewers.
- Hulu: Hulu is, hands down, the most popular premium streaming service in the United States. With more than 28 million subscribers tuning in for the local news, live sports, and on-demand movies and videos, Hulu can help you with local TV advertising in Greenville, SC.
In addition to running commercials on Hulu and other streaming services, we can also connect you with OTT advertising access to specific network channels like CNN, HGTV, and A&E. You can also access streaming local cable to reach customers nearby. If you're ready to get started with CTV advertising in Greenville, fill out the form below and let Quantifi Digital assist you with your marketing needs.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Greenville, South Carolina?
With nearly 200 million users consuming media from CTV devices, there's a growing demand for OTT advertising. One of the reasons why Connected TV is arguably the best way to advertise online is because of the benefits it has over Linear TV, such as:
- Reporting: Comprehensive reporting lets you make data-driven decisions about your advertising campaigns. Tracking metrics like unique reach, network delivery, and daypart allows you to see which areas of your marketing strategy are working and which areas need to be revisited.
- Audience targeting: Don't create a one-size-fits-all marketing approach that targets everyone. Personalize your CTV ads to speak to different segments of the market. Audience targeting lets you leverage first- and third-party information to help you reach out to the right customers.
- Geographic targeting: Nothing is worse than creating irrelevant advertisements. One way you can prevent that is by limiting your commercials to specific users. Geographic targeting lets you restrict your ads to specific states, metropolitan areas, and even ZIP codes, so that you're always engaging the right people.
- Retargeting: If you want to guide your viewers down the sales journey, you'll need to engage them more than once. Retargeting lets you send follow-up advertisements across different platforms, so you're always reconnecting with your preferred customers.
Greenville is known for its exciting festivals and beautiful downtown area. It's the home to the annual Euphoria Greenville, a four-day culinary festival, the Fall for Greenville cultural festival, and a wide range of museums and art galleries. Residents of Greenville have a lot of entertainment options to choose from, which is why it's important to come up with an OTT advertising strategy that targets them when they're actually consuming content on their CTV and OTT devices.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Greenville, South Carolina?
There isn't a set price for an OTT advertising campaign. The costs associated with running CTV ads are based on your company's needs and preferences. With that said, Quantifi Digital can help you get the most out of your marketing budget with CTV advertising in Greenville regardless of whether your target market is streaming the Clemson football game through Fox Sports or watching their favorite series on DirecTV Now. Fill out the form below to see how the CTV experts at Quantifi Digital can help you come up with a marketing campaign that uses streaming advertising to help you boost conversion rates.