Reach out to Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Rochester, NY
There's an ongoing shift with the way television is consumed, and Quantifi Digital wants to make sure you reach your target audience with Connected TV advertising in Rochester, New York. An estimated 45 million Americans have canceled their traditional TV subscriptions in favor of Over-the-Top (OTT) television, which is simply streaming television that's accessed on services like Sling and Netflix, webpages, and network applications. This group of viewers is known as cord-cutters, and they consume their media through Connected TV (CTV).
What is Connected TV advertising?
Connected TV is OTT media that's viewed through a television. More than half of the people in the United States use a CTV device, and they can be targeted through CTV advertising in Rochester. Unlike traditional commercials, Connected TV advertising lets you target specific viewers based on their lifestyle preferences, age, gender, and other demographic information. You can then send advertisements directly to your targeted customers without spending extra money marketing to viewers who are unlikely to engage with your product. Streaming companies are solidifying their place in television consumption. Through local TV advertising in Rochester, we can help you reach the audience of cord-cutters and cord-nevers who you won't encounter through traditional TV advertisements. Fill out the form below to learn about streaming advertising and how Quantifi Digital can help you optimize your marketing campaign.
How does OTT advertising work?
The average TV viewer consumes less than 0.1 percent of the available content. Many viewers are making the switch to OTT services where they have more control over their inventory, either through on-demand videos or the ability to create their own live TV packages. Below are some of the most common ways viewers access their OTT media:
- Streaming players like:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Wii U
- Xbox One
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Smart TVs made by companies like Vizio, Hisense, Samsung, and others.
- Hulu: As the most popular premium subscription service in the United States, Hulu boasts a massive 28 million subscribers. Showing your commercials on Hulu lets you connect with a number of different types of viewers, like people interested in on-demand movies and TV shows, people subscribing for Hulu's original series, and subscribers who use Hulu to stream live TV.
- Sony Crackle: This subscription service is accessed by 10 million monthly users as a way to stream popular movies and television series. Because Crackle is available on all major streaming devices, it's accessible to people regardless of how they consume their OTT media.
- Pluto TV: Over-the-Top ads on Pluto TV can reach roughly 18 million viewers who use the free app to stream live TV from channels like Fox Sports, CNBC, CBS News, and more.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Rochester, NY?
There are several benefits you can gain from OTT advertising in Rochester, NY, that aren't offered by traditional television ads. For starters, a streaming advertising campaign makes it easier for you to target the right customers. Other benefits include:
- Geographic targeting: Create hyper-focused ads that reach the right viewers in the right location. Geographic targeting lets you send CTV ads to viewers in specific states, metropolitan areas, and even ZIP codes.
- Audience targeting: Make sure you're reaching your target market with audience targeting. Instead of sending commercials to everyone, including people who're not interested in your product or services, you can use first- and third-party data to identify and target segments of the market who're more likely to engage with your advertisements.
- Retargeting: Most viewers don't convert after seeing a single advertisement. They need to be reminded of the value offered by your product or service. Retargeting helps you stay in their thoughts by sending follow-up advertisements across platforms to viewers who watched your commercials to completion.
- Reporting: Keep your CTV advertising campaign razor sharp at all times. Dashboard reporting lets you observe metrics like daypart, completion rate, and network delivery so you can see where you're performing well and where you can improve your marketing strategy.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Rochester, NY?
There isn't a one-size-fits-all price for streaming advertising. Your budget depends on your unique needs and expectations. Quantifi Digital is committed to helping you get the most bang for your buck with CTV advertising in Rochester, NY. Fill out the form below so we can help you connect with your target market, regardless of whether they're watching the New York Rangers play on DirecTV now or watching their favorite original series on Hulu.