Reach Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Champaign
The nature of television consumption is changing, which is why Quantifi Digital wants to help you reach your target audience through Connected TV advertising in Champaign. Roughly 60 percent of people in the United States view their favorite television shows and movies through Over-the-Top (OTT) methods like Netflix and Hulu, network applications, and websites, there's a greater need for businesses to turn to Connected TV ads to help them engage with their consumer base. When OTT content is delivered through a television, it's referred to as Connected TV, or CTV.
What is Connected TV advertising?
Connected TV advertising in Champaign targets your viewers with non-skippable ads as they consume OTT media. This means commercials on OTT platforms have a 100 percent view rate and exceptionally high completion rates, and viewers aren't bothered because they're exposed to fewer ads overall. That's because CTV advertising in Champaign makes it easy to target specific customer segments, like viewers of a specific age, income level, or lifestyle preferences. So you're able to connect with viewers who're more likely to engage with your ads while passing over those who aren't interested in your goods or services. For example, if your target market is people between the ages of 18-30, you can deliver your advertisements as they stream ESPN and Fox Sports over their Xbox One.
In today's tech-driven professional landscape, CTV advertising is one of the best ways to advertise online. We can help you optimize your marketing campaign by giving you access to local TV advertising in Champaign, in addition to showing you how to advertise on Hulu and other top streaming platforms. Fill out the form below to learn more about OTT advertising in Champaign and the advantages of working with the team at Quantifi Digital. Otherwise, continue reading to learn more about CTV and OTT ads and how they can be used to help you expand your influence.
How does OTT advertising work?
More Americans are cutting the cord, consuming media through OTT methods rather than traditional, or linear TV. This means that the effectiveness of traditional advertising isn't nearly as high as it was before the days of streaming media. These days, roughly 60 million Americans are consuming content through alternative devices like:
- Smart TVs by brands like Philips and Sharp
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Streaming players like:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Tablets and mobile phones
If you're ready to bring Connected TV ads into your marketing strategy, Quantifi Digital can connect you with millions of subscribers using some of the best OTT services. Some of these providers include:
- Tubi: Tubi is used by approximately 20 million subscribers who access Tubi on devices like Apple TV, Roku, and their Xbox One. Tubi offers free streaming movies and television series, and updates its library weekly.
- Hulu: Hulu has approximately 28 million subscribers and is the only platform to offer CTV ads for current season television shows. It's also the most popular premium service in the United States, offering a growing library of live and on-demand videos, including popular series and original content.
- Pluto TV: Roughly 18 million subscribers use Pluto TV to access more than 100 free live TV channels, including favorites like MSNBC, Fox Sports, and Bloomberg.
We also offer OTT advertising on popular network channels like the Viacom Network, Fox Networks, and ESPN. What's more, if you're interested in local TV advertising in Champaign, we can even set you up with streaming local cable network inventory in participating areas. Complete the form below to learn more about our OTT ad agency and how we can help you with your current marketing campaign.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Champaign?
With CTV advertising in Champaign, you have the ability to direct your VOD ads to the specific groups of customers who're most likely to engage with your advertisement. As you receive reporting data on your CTV advertising campaigns, you can tweak your strategy further to ensure you're targeting the right people. Other benefits include:
- Retargeting: Don't advertise to your viewers once and then call it quits. Keep the line of communication open through by remarketing to users through other streaming platforms and web sites.
- Audience targeting: Once you've determined which segments of the market are most likely to engage with your advertisements, you can create Over-the-Top ads specifically for them that are delivered to them the next time they consume OTT content.
- Geographic targeting: Keep your digital TV ads relevant through geographic targeting. This lets you limit the delivery of your advertisements to specific states, cities, and even ZIP codes.
Champaign is the home to a number of trendy restaurants and shops, as well as the Anita Purves Nature Center and the Krannert Art Museum. Residents living in Champaign have access to a wide range of activities, which is why you need a marketing strategy that makes it easy for you to reach your target customers via local TV advertising in Champaign, regardless of when and how they consume OTT media.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Champaign?
Your campaign budget depends largely on your needs, but Quantifi Digital is committed to helping you get the most out of your marketing initiatives. Whether your audience is streaming the Chicago Bulls game on Hulu or watching their favorite movies on Pluto TV, you can connect with them through OTT advertising in Champaign. If you'd like to learn more about how CTV advertising and how you can use it to expand your reach, complete the form below and let the experts at Quantifi Digital help you fine-tune your marketing campaign.