Reach Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Ft. Smith
Quantifi Digital can help you adapt to the changing TV advertising landscape with the help of Connected TV advertising in Fort Smith. There's a growing demand for Over-the-Top media as millions of Americans ditch traditional cable in favor of streaming services like Hulu. When this content is viewed over a television, it's known as Connected TV, or CTV. More than half the households in the United States own a CTV device, and with the number of cord-cutters canceling their traditional TV subscriptions increasing, it's safe to say that streaming media isn't going anywhere.
What is Connected TV advertising?
The number of cord-cutters is estimated to increase by nearly 20 percent, which is why many digital advertising companies in Ft. Smith are scrambling to add CTV advertising to their portfolio. Companies are expected to spend almost $9 billion on CTV ads to connect with the "cord-cutters" and "cord-nevers" who no longer consume linear TV. With CTV advertising in Fort Smith, you can engage these viewers with non-skippable advertisements that offer 100 percent in-view rates and completion rates exceeding 90 percent.
Taking advantage of CTV advertising in Ft. Smith means you can target specific segments of viewers. If you want to connect with young adults, you can adopt an addressable TV advertising campaign geared towards customers watching sports, videos, and movies on their Playstation 4 or Xbox One. If you want to connect with the "cord stackers" who consume linear and OTT media and tend to be over the age of 45, we can give you access to local TV advertising in Ft. Smith that uses premium apps, streaming local cable, and other streaming platforms to reach your target market. If you're new to CTV advertising or you simply want to learn more, fill out our form below and speak with an expert at Quantifi Digital who can help.
How does OTT advertising work?
More than 180 million users watch television through a CTV device, and even more consume OTT media through platforms like mobile devices and websites. When it comes to content, more than half of the people who've made the switch to viewing OTT and CTV media exclusively admitted they don't miss anything about traditional television. Those who do miss linear TV services tend to miss sports and live TV over anything else. Creating a marketing campaign that prioritizes OTT advertising in Fort Smith makes it easier for you to connect with these viewers through streaming advertising on devices like:
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Gaming consoles like:
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Streaming players such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TVs made by companies like Samsung, Sony, and LG
Customers use these devices to watch their favorite movies, television shows, and live programs on OTT services like:
- Hulu: With 28 million subscribers across the United States, Hulu is the most popular premium streaming service. Quantifi Digital can help you advertise on Hulu so you can connect with these subscribers as they watch original content, on-demand videos and movies, and live television.
- Pluto TV: Your CTV ads on Pluto TV can each as many as 18 million subscribers, especially the cord stacker demographic who uses the platform to watch streaming live channels like Fox Sports, CNBC, and Bloomberg.
- DirecTV Now: Similar to Pluto TV, delivering commercials on DirecTV Now can help you reach cord stackers and cord-cutters who miss live TV. While the platform only has approximately 1.5 million subscribers, it's incredibly popular among customers who want to view live content from their favorite channels like HGTV, Fox Network, and CNN.
But that's not all. Quantifi Digital can set you up with streaming local cable in participating areas. This is a great option for when you want to personalize your marketing campaign even further through local TV advertising in Ft. Smith. If you have any questions about the process, or you'd like to get started, fill out the form below.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Fort Smith?
Programmatic video is expected to account for half of the US programmatic digital display ad spending, and CTV ads will make up a big portion of that budget. With CTV advertising believed to top $14 billion, running an effective OTT advertising campaign will help you make sure you reach your target market. Here's how:
- Geographic targeting: CTV makes it easy to target exactly who you're looking for by narrowing your marketing campaign to a specific state, metropolitan area, or even ZIP code.
- Audience targeting: Make sure your advertisements are reaching the relevant viewers by delivering your commercials directly to the devices of customers who fit your buyer personas.
- Retargeting: Don't let your customers forget about your product or services. Send follow-up advertisements over the web and on alternative platforms to help send them down the sales journey.
- Reporting: CTV ads make it easy to optimize your marketing campaign by observing comprehensive metrics like unique reach, device delivery, and completion rate. That way, you can make data-driven decisions about your advertisements and your target customers.
Ft. Smith is home to historic attractions like the Massard Prairie Battlefield Park, the Ozarks Highlands Hiking Trail, and the Riverfront Skate & Bike Park. Because there's a lot to do in the area, it's important to come up with a marketing campaign that engages your viewers wherever they are - at home or on the go.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Fort Smith?
Your marketing budget will depend on your unique needs and expectations. However, Quantifi Digital is committed to helping you connect with the right viewers, wherever they may be. Whether your audience is watching the Arkansas Razorbacks football game on Hulu or they're streaming their favorite shows on Xumo, we can help you connect with them. Now that you understand OTT advertising in Ft. Smith is one of the best ways to advertise online, it's time to get started. Complete the form below so one of the experts at Quantifi Digital can help you create the right campaign for your business.