Reach Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Monterey
Quantifi Digital can help your company embrace the shifting TV advertising marketplace in Monterey. New technologies have made it possible for viewers to access their favorite content without a traditional cable subscription. Increasingly, people are using Over-the-Top (OTT) methods like Hulu, network apps, and websites to access their favorite content. This is called Connected TV (CTV) when the content is accessed on a TV. Below, you'll learn more about OTT advertising and how it can boost your company's marketing strategy.
What is CTV advertising?
Connected TV advertising in Monterey gives you the ability to reach customers who no longer have a traditional cable subscription. These households still enjoy consuming their favorite content - they're just doing so without the hassles of a cable subscription. With our help, you can get your product or service in front of viewers who belong to this new demographic.
Users view fewer CTV ads, but each ad is non-skippable. This leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent. Additionally, you'll receive more data, which you can use to target viewers more precisely. This can help you make better use of your budget for local TV advertising in Monterey. When you're ready to get started, simply fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising in Monterey?
With OTT advertising in Monterey and our help, you can start getting more out of your marketing budget. CTV ads offer companies a variety of benefits that go beyond what's possible through traditional TV. Here are a few examples:
- Audiences: CTV provides your business with data from top providers. This enables you to reach out exclusively to users who are the most likely to engage with your product or service. Traditional TV requires companies to pick shows based on the most likely demographic watching. This can lead to your ads being shown to viewers who aren't likely to find value in your ads.
- Geography targeting: With CTV, you can target viewers down to the zip code level. Traditional TV spots must adhere to DMAs and cable zones that restrict your ability to use geography in your favor.
- Reporting: CTV provides your company with comprehensive reporting that extends beyond what's given to you from traditional TV. You'll get information on completion rate, network delivery, daypart, and more with OTT ads.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV offers no way to retarget your ads to users who have already seen them. With CTV, you'll be able to use web-based displays to keep your ads at the top of your customers' minds. This can make a big difference in terms of how many viewers ultimately engage with your spots.
How does OTT advertising in Monterey work?
Traditional TV advertising is becoming less and less effective at allowing companies to reach their desired demographic. Over half of all households in the United States have a Connected TV device. These devices enable users to watch their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment at times that fit their needs. This is especially important for residents of the beautiful Monterey area, where there's so much to do. Viewers want to enjoy Cannery Row, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and the area's other attractions instead of waiting in front of the TV to watch a show live. With CTV advertising in Monterey, you can reach your desired customers despite this.
Viewers use a variety of devices to access their content. Here are a few examples:
- Streaming players like:
- Roku TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Tablets and smartphones
- Smart TVs by Samsung, Philips, LG, and others
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Nintendo Switch
- Playstation 4
On these devices, viewers can access a variety of streaming services, including:
- DirecTV Now/AT&T: a subscription-based service that gives users access to more than 65 live TV channels. This is a list that includes ABC, CNN, and Fox. The service has over one million subscribers.
- Tubi TV: a free app that comes pre-downloaded on devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Playstation 4. Tubi offers popular movies and TV series that are available on-demand and in full HD. Tubi has 20 million monthly active users.
- Hulu: the leading premium streaming service that features a combination of on-demand and live offerings. Hulu is the only service that gives users access to ad-supported, current season shows from the largest cable networks in the country and has over 28 million subscribers.
We have access to millions of subscribers from services like these. This enables us to get your marketing material in front of customers with many different viewing habits. We can also make buys for you on streaming local cable. This form of streaming advertising allows you to reach viewers who have retained their traditional cable subscriptions. It opens up another group of potential customers for your business to target.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Monterey?
The cost of local TV advertising in Monterey can vary based on your company's needs. Regardless of what you hope to get out of your next marketing campaign, we'll help you make smart purchases. Quantifi Digital works directly with premium networks and services so that there's no middleman between us. We also work exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we'll always have your company's interests in mind.
Connected TV advertising in Monterey could be the key to your company's next marketing campaign. We can get your ads featured while your customers watch the local news or during the next Warriors game. When you're ready to make the shift to a smarter form of TV advertising, fill out the form below. We look forward to working with you.