Reach Your Customers With Connected TV Advertising in Portland, OR
Quantifi Digital can help you make the swap to CTV advertising in Portland, Oregon. It's no secret that viewers' habits are changing. Increasingly, residents of the Portland area are ditching traditional TV plans for Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. They're using services like Hulu and network apps to access the content that they want without having to deal with the subscription prices and hidden fees that are often associated with cable. When viewers use OTT methods to watch content on a television, this is called Connected TV, or CTV. Below, you'll learn more about CTV, OTT, and why your marketing strategy should include this type of advertising.
What is CTV advertising?
Connected TV advertising in Portland enables you to target the potential customers who are most likely to engage with your product or service. This is made possible by data and analytics. With CTV advertising in Portland, OR, you can make ad buys based on many different specifications. For example, you could select for your ads to be shown to viewers with a specific level of income, those of a certain age, or even those who have lifestyle factors that match your preferences. Additionally, Connected TV advertising is non-skippable. With a completion rate of over 90%, you'll be able to reach your desired customers in a way that is becoming harder and harder to do through traditional TV ads.
Of course, making the switch to a new marketing strategy is never easy. That's why Quantifi Digital is here to walk you through the process. Fill out the form below to get started. Once you do, we'll reach out to tell you about the leading streaming services, streaming local cable, and other formats where your ads could be featured in the Portland area.
How do OTT ads work?
More than half of all households in the United States have a Connected TV device. Some of these households still have a cable subscription but many don't. That's why Over-the-Top advertising should be a key part of your next marketing plan. With Quantifi Digital's assistance, you can connect with potential customers who you wouldn't be able to reach through traditional TV advertisements. OTT advertising in Portland can get your ads in front of viewers who use devices like:
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Streaming players like:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Smart TVs by Samsung, LG, and others
Additionally, we can get your marketing material in front of viewers who use a wide variety of subscription and non-subscription streaming services. Below, you'll find a few examples of where your ads could be featured. The list includes:
- Hulu: the only subscription service in the United States that offers ad-supported, current season shows from some of the largest broadcast and cable networks in the country. The service has over 28 million subscribers.
- Xumo: a free service that offers both live and on-demand entertainment from over 100 channels. Xumo has over 5 million monthly active users.
- Tubi TV: an app that offers popular movies and TV series streaming on-demand. This service comes pre-downloaded on streaming services like Apple TV, Roku, and gaming consoles. Tubi has 20 million monthly active users.
In addition to these services, we can set you up with local TV advertising in Portland, OR, that's featured on streaming cable. This enables you to connect with cord-cutters who have still retained a traditional cable subscription. Your advertisements could be featured on popular local channels like ESPN when the Oregon Ducks play, Fox, and HGTV. It's another example of how much you can get out of making the swap to OTT advertising in Portland, OR.
Why should I make the switch to Connected TV advertising in Portland?
CTV ads can provide you with a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional television advertisements. When you make the swap, you'll receive powerful data that can influence your purchasing decisions. For example, you can use data to make informed decisions about the audience who sees your ads and to ensure that you're using your marketing budget wisely. Here are some of the added capabilities that are available through OTT advertising:
- Reporting: CTV provides information that you can leverage to get comprehensive reporting on your ads. This includes completion rate, device delivery, unique reach, and more.
- Retargeting: You can keep your ads at the top of your potential customers' minds with web-based display ads that are targeted to individuals who have already seen your ad to completion.
- Geographic Targeting: Traditional TV has limited DMAs. With CTV, you can zero in on users from a specific segment of the Portland area. Maybe you want to target viewers in the southwest or the Inner NE. With OTT advertising, you'll be able to accomplish this.
- Audience Targeting: Traditional TV requires you to hope that viewers are watching programs when they're live. With Portland's downtown shopping scene and its trendy cafes and bars, this often isn't the case. You can use CTV to get past this constraint and reach the potential customers that you want to target, regardless of where or when they watch the content that you've specified.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Portland?
Marketing strategies and costs can vary considerably based on your company's needs. That's why you should fill out the form below. Once you do, we can get in touch with you and walk you through your options. We work exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we'll always make your needs our top priority. We also work directly with streaming services and networks so that you don't have to go through a middleman to get your ads featured where you want them to be.
To start getting more out of local TV advertising in Portland, OR, use Quantifi Digital. We can get your marketing material in front of Trail Blazers fans and viewers of the local news. We look forward to hearing from you to get started.