Resonate with Your Target Demographic with CTV Advertising in Tyler
You can trust Quantifi Digital with all of your local TV advertising in Tyler. Pay-TV is expected to decline by about three percent nationwide in 2020, while OTT (or Over-The-Top) content options are expected to increase by nearly 20 percent in the same time frame. If you want to know more about why advertisers are expected to spend nearly $9 billion on OTT ads this year, please continue reading for all of the information you need to know.
What is CTV?
Connected TV, or CTV for short, may be defined as any source of video content that does not involve a cable box, satellite dish, or comparable equipment. This includes nearly all forms of OTT content, including streaming services like Hulu and mobile apps like WatchESPN. Viewers love CTV because it is cheap (some providers are free) and affords them greater flexibility to watch TV on their schedule. Advertisers should love this trend as well, though some digital advertising agencies in Tyler are having a tough time adapting to the new paradigm.
At Quantifi Digital, we emphasize the positives. For example, Over-the-Top ads can be served to any demographic. While many people see cord-cutting as a trend among younger viewers, roughly 22 percent of all CTV viewers are at least 55 years of age. If your target audience is the baby boomer generation, Connected TV advertising in Tyler could be a great option for you. We can also leverage a viewer's recent search history to display ads that are more relevant to their interests.
Likewise, digital ads are typically unskippable. While cable subscribers can't fast-forward commercials quickly enough, most of our campaigns see completion rates in excess of 95 percent. CTV ad breaks are also shorter than the 2-3 minutes cable commercials last, meaning that viewers don't have enough time to leave their seats unless they want to miss some of their program. It all adds up to a more engaged audience even if the raw viewership numbers are lower. Please fill out this form to learn more about the benefits of Connected TV advertising in Tyler.
How does OTT advertising work?
If viewers have access to a reliable internet connection and a device capable of accessing OTT content, they are ready to start streaming. Here are a few of the devices your target audience could be streaming on right now:
- Smart TVs manufactured by:
- and more
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Nintendo Wii U
- Sony Playstations
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Dedicated streaming platforms like:
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Google Chromecast
- Cell phones
Most of these devices can stream OTT content from a variety of providers, and we can help you advertise on all of them. While many of our competitors rely on the open exchange to secure ad inventory, we negotiate exclusive deals with many of the industry's top players to provide extra value to our clients. Here are a few of the services we're delighted to partner with:
- Hulu: Hulu offers subscribers a blend of live and on-demand programming, including original shows and current-season episodes from some of television's biggest networks. We can help you advertise on Hulu without any annoying monthly minimums, making premium inventory more accessible.
- Tubi TV: Tubi offers free TV shows and movies on a variety of CTV devices. New content is added on a monthly basis, so viewers always have a reason to come back for more. Commercials on Tubi can reach up to 20 million active monthly users.
- DirecTV Now: DirecTV Now offers subscribers live access to over 65 TV channels, including big networks such as HGTV, FOX, and CNN. There is no annual contract or equipment to buy. Ads on DirecTV Now can reach up to 1.5 million subscribers.
We can also get you streaming local cable inventory on popular networks such as FOX News Channel, CBS, ESPN, and more, so don't think we'll limit you to streaming services like those above. Fill out our form to learn more about how we can help you with OTT advertising in Tyler today.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Tyler?
You would be forgiven if you didn't think you could afford CTV advertising in Tyler, but we work with companies of all sizes on a daily basis. While we offer a variety of packages, one thing remains constant: a commitment to providing as much value as possible. For example, we don't own any CTV networks, so you never need to worry about us selling ad inventory to ourselves at your expense. Sadly, many of our competitors cannot make the same claim.
There are approximately 225,000 households in Tyler, and we can help you reach all of them. Whether your target audience is streaming movies in their bedroom, streaming nature documentaries to help the kids get excited for a trip to the Caldwell Zoo, or watching the news in the serenity of the Tyler Rose Garden, fill out the form below for expert assistance finding them.
Why would CTV advertising in Tyler be a prudent investment for my business?
In addition to all of the benefits cited above, here are some of the top reasons to invest in digital advertising:
- Transparent Reporting: TV networks don't make it easy to objectively measure your campaign's performance, but our live reporting dashboard gives you 24/7 access to the data you need to make smart decisions with your marketing budget.
- Geographic Targeting: We can narrow your campaign's scope to a specific ZIP code or focus on the entire state of Texas, depending on your unique needs.
- Retargeting Capabilities: We can serve online follow-ups to consumers who have seen one of your ads to increase the chances that they purchase your product or service.
If you're ready to get started with OTT advertising in Tyler, fill out the form below for expert assistance from the experts at Quantifi Digital. You'll be glad you did!