Target A New Group of Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Seattle
The TV advertising space is changing and Quantifi Digital can help your Seattle business change with it. Cord-cutting is becoming more and more popular. By 2023, the number of U.S. pay-TV households is expected to dip to 72.7 million. "Cord-cutters" refers to households who have gotten rid of their traditional cable subscription and replaced them with Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing their favorite content. OTT methods include streaming services like Sling TV and Hulu as well as websites and network apps. When viewers use OTT services to watch their favorite shows on their television, it is known as Connected TV (CTV).
Why should I make Connected TV advertising in Seattle a part of my next ad campaign?
By 2023, it's projected that companies will spend $14.12 billion annually on CTV ads. If your company is interested in local TV advertising in Seattle, then Connected TV advertising can help you get more out of your ad dollars. Viewers see fewer CTV ads than they do when watching traditional TV. However, these ads are non-skippable, which leads to a completion rate of over 90 percent. Additionally, OTT ads enable you to use data to make smarter decisions about who sees your ads. You could prioritize connecting with viewers that have a certain income, belong to a specific age group, or even those who have lifestyle factors that make them more likely to engage with your product or service. CTV ads also have a 100 percent in-view rate.
All of these factors work in your favor to help you make smarter decisions about how you want to use your marketing budget. To learn more about the advantages of OTT advertising, continue reading. You can also fill out the form below to get in touch with us.
What are the benefits of CTV advertising in Seattle?
Consumers are watching more TV than ever. The average household now spends nearly 8 hours a day watching television.Connected TV advertising in Seattle gives you the ability to reach these viewers whenever and wherever they consume content. It also gives you more power over who your ads are shown to and what part of the day they're played. You'll also have access to more data than you would get through traditional TV spots. This can benefit your business in a number of ways. A few examples of this are listed below:
- Geography targeting: Over-the-Top ads enable you to target users based on their zip code, city, and more. Comparatively, traditional TV ads must adhere to DMAs and cable zones.
- Audiences: With CTV, you'll get data from top providers that enables you to focus exclusively on the users who are most likely to engage with your product or service. Traditional TV requires companies to pick shows and hope that their target demographic will be watching them live.
- Reporting: You'll get access to comprehensive reporting data on unique reach, network delivery, completion rate, and much more.
- Retargeting: CTV enables you to show your ads again to viewers who have already watched them to completion. With web-based display ads, you can make sure that your ads stay at the top of your audience's mind. There's no way to directly revisit users who have already seen your ad with traditional TV.
Seattle is one of the most culturally rich cities in the country. Residents can explore Pike's Place Market, check out the Museum of Pop Culture, or enjoy one of the city's numerous other attractions in their free time. With so much to do, nobody wants to have to stay at home and wait for their favorite TV shows to air live. They want to be able to watch them on-demand. With CTV advertising in Seattle, you can reach out to potential customers despite all of this.
How does OTT advertising in Seattle work?
Although more and more viewers are cutting the cord, over half of all households in the United States have a Connected TV device. That number is projected to rise to 63 percent by the year 2023. This includes viewers who have added OTT services to their traditional cable subscription. With OTT advertising in Seattle, you can reach your targeted audience in the way that they prefer to consume content. For example, we'll help you get your ads featured on a number of popular devices. This is a list that includes:
- Gaming consoles like:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Smart TVs by Sony, LG, Samsung, and others
- Streaming players such as:
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
Devices like these are gaining in popularity in part because they allow users to access multiple streaming services from the same place. Quantifi Digital can get your ads in front of viewers who belong to this growing marketplace. We have access to millions of subscribers on the most popular platforms. Here are just a few:
- Hulu: This is the only streaming service that offers ad-supported, current season shows from the largest networks in the U.S. CTV ads on Hulu could get your product or service in front of Seahawks fans while they watch the game. The service has over 28 million subscribers.
- Pluto TV: This app provides its 18 million users with free access to over 100 free live TV channels. With familiar names like CBS and MSNBC, your ads could catch viewers while they watch the nightly news.
- Sling TV: This is another subscription-based streaming service that is distinguishable by the fact that it allows customers to personalize their TV viewing experience by selecting their own channels. Ads on Sling TV could be featured on ESPN, the NFL Network, TNT, and many other popular channels and seen by over 12 million subscribers.
In addition to these streaming services, we can also get your marketing materials in front of viewers who consume streaming local cable. This enables you to reach residents of the Seattle area who may still have a traditional cable subscription. It's another example of how Quantifi Digital can help you reach your desired demographic with targeted CTV ads.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Seattle?
The cost of local TV advertising in Seattle can vary based on your marketing needs and budget. To learn more about what it would cost to get started with your ideal CTV campaign, fill out the form below. Once you do, Quantifi Digital will reach out to and walk you through your options. We look forward to working with you.