Target Consumers with Connected TV Advertising in Yakima
Quantifi Digital can help your Yakima business adjust to shifting trends in television consumption. Consumers are watching more television than ever -- nearly eight hours per day. However, they're finding their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment in different ways. Increasingly, consumers are using Over-the-Top (OTT) methods like streaming services, network apps, and websites to access their favorite content. When this content is delivered through a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Below, you'll learn more about how OTT advertising in Yakima can help your company get a better return from its marketing budget.
What is CTV advertising?
Yakima is a beautiful part of Washington. It's home to attractions like the Yakima Area Arboretum and a Washington Wine Country. CTV enables residents of places like Yakima to enjoy their city while still being able to watch their favorite content whenever and wherever they want. Businesses are starting to recognize the potential in this industry as well. In 2020, nearly $9 billion will be spent on Connected TV advertising. That's up nearly 30 percent from what was spent in 2019.
Connected TV advertising in Yakima gives you an increased ability to target the consumer groups that you find most valuable. For example, you can create customized demographics based on age, gender, income level, or even diet. OTT ads are unskippable and have a completion rate of over 90 percent. This could be just what your company needs to start getting more out of its marketing budget. To learn more about this form of local TV advertising in Yakima, fill out the form below.
How does Over-the-Top advertising work?
By 2021, over 81 million U.S. consumers will have cut the cord or never signed up for a traditional cable subscription at all. There are a number of good reasons for this. Cable subscriptions can be costly and often require a viewer to sign a long-term contract. OTT methods cut costs and give viewers the ability to pay for only the content that they want to watch. This is one reason for the increase in the popularity of CTV devices. Here are a few examples of the most popular devices:
- Smart TVs from Sony, Samsung, Vizio, and others
- Smartphones and tablets
- Streaming players like:
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Playstation 4
- Nintendo Switch
OTT advertising in Yakima gives you the opportunity to target potential customers through a variety of streaming services. Quantifi Digital has strong relationships with the top providers in the industry. We can place your spots on services such as:
- Sony Crackle: This free service delivers award-winning TV shows, films, and original content to 10 million monthly active users. It is available through all major streaming devices.
- Hulu: Boasting over 28 million subscribers, Hulu is an industry leader. It is the only platform to offer current season shows from the largest networks in the United States. Additionally, Hulu has an expansive library of TV shows, films, and original content.
- Xumo: This free service delivers live and on-demand streaming entertainment to more than 5 million monthly active users. Xumo features more than 100 channels from familiar names like History, TODAY, and NBC News.
Quantifi Digital can also make your company a buy in streaming local cable. This enables you to reach viewers who have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of new technologies. This option can get your company's product or service featured during the next Seahawks game or while your customers watch the local news on KIMA. It's another reason why CTV advertising in Yakima should factor into your next advertising campaign.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Yakima?
By 2023, over 63 percent of U.S. households will have at least one CTV device. OTT advertising enables your company to reach this growing customer base. Here are a few features that set Connected TV advertising apart from traditional TV ads:
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV spots are limited by strict DMAs and cable zones. CTV ads can be geographically targeted to users down to the zip code level.
- Audiences: CTV gives you data from top providers so that you can make smarter decisions about the customer groups you target. This can help you drive more engagement to your product or service.
- Reporting: Traditional TV tells you what time your ads ran. CTV goes far beyond that. Quantifi Digital will give you access to a 24/7 reporting dashboard where you can find important information on completion rate, device delivery, network delivery, and much more.
- Retargeting: With CTV, you can retarget your ads to consumers who have already seen them. This is an excellent way to keep your brand at the top of a customer's mind. Traditional TV offers no direct way to remarket to customers.
These are all reasons why your company should embrace this new style of television marketing. Quantifi Digital would be happy to walk you through the process of getting started. We work exclusively on the buy-side and directly with providers. This ensures that we always have your interests at heart.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Yakima?
The price of this form of local TV advertising in Yakima can vary based on your company's marketing strategy. To learn more, simply fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital will quickly get in touch with you to walk you through your options. We're an expert in the CTV advertising industry and have strong relationships with top providers. We'd love to help your business make the swap to OTT advertising and look forward to hearing from you.