Target Customers More Precisely with Connected TV Advertising in Indianapolis
Quantifi Digital can help your Indianapolis company embrace a new kind of television advertising. Traditional cable subscriptions are becoming less and less popular. By 2021, over 81 million U.S. consumers will have "cut the cord" completely or never subscribed in the first place. In the place of cable subscriptions, viewers are using Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing their favorite content. This includes streaming services like Sling TV and Hulu, as well as network apps and websites. When users watch content from OTT services on their television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Below, you'll get a detailed look that shows why your company should make OTT advertising part of your next marketing campaign.
What is CTV advertising in Indianapolis?
Although the number of cable subscribers is shrinking, families still gather around the television to watch shows, sports, and entertainment. In fact, households now spend an average of 8 hours a day watching television. They're just accessing that content in new ways. This means to continue reaching these consumers, your company will need to change with them. Quantifi Digital can help your business accomplish this with a new type of local TV advertising in Indianapolis.
CTV advertising in Indianapolis looks a little different than traditional television ads. With CTV, viewers are shown fewer ads. However, those ads are non-skippable and have a completion rate of over 90 percent. They also have an in-view rate of 100 percent. You'll also get access to data and analytics that can help you make smarter decisions about how your ad dollars are spent. You can use this data to target viewers based on income level, age, gender, or even lifestyle factors like activity level and diet. To learn more, keep reading or fill out our form below.
How does OTT advertising in Indianapolis work?
OTT ads enable your company to connect with an entirely new group of potential customers. Over 50 percent of all households in the United States have a Connected TV device. That number is projected to increase to 63 percent by 2023. We can plan a well-rounded ad buy that puts your marketing material in front of a varied group of users. Here are a few devices where your spots could be accessed from:
- Smart TVs by Vizio, Samsung, Sony, and other brands
- Gaming consoles like:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Streaming players such as:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Smartphones and tablets
Residents of Indianapolis are using devices like these to access their favorite streaming services. This is where they find the majority of the content they want to view. Quantifi Digital has access to millions of subscribers from services like:
- Hulu: Over 28 million subscribers use Hulu to access their favorite live and on-demand entertainment. The service is the only to offer current season, ad-supported shows from top broadcast networks.
- Sony Crackle: This free streaming service boasts 10 million monthly active users. It gives users access to award-winning TV, movies, and original content.
- Tubi TV: This service is free and comes pre-downloaded on devices like Apple TV and Roku. Tubi has 20 million monthly active users who enjoy its popular movies and TV series that stream on-demand in full HD.
Some viewers have decided to retain their cable subscription while also taking advantage of Connected TV. By making your company a streaming local cable buy, we can get your spots in front of these potential customers as well. With this option, your ads could be featured during the next Pacers game. It's another example of how beneficial OTT advertising in Indianapolis can be to your company.
What are some of the benefits of Connected TV advertising?
Indianapolis is an exciting city that has something to offer everyone. From the Motor Speedway to Eagle Creek Park and back down to Massachusetts Avenue, there's plenty to choose from for families and individuals alike. With CTV, residents of Indianapolis are able to do the things that they love without having to sacrifice watching their favorite shows and movies. Addressable TV advertising enables you to reach potential customers when and where they choose to engage with their preferred content. Here are a few examples that set this form of advertising apart from traditional television:
- Audiences: CTV gives you access to data from top providers so that you can make smarter decisions about who you target with your spots.
- Reporting: OTT ads give you more comprehensive reporting data. This includes information about completion rates, device delivery, daypart, and more.
- Geography targeting: CTV enables you to target viewers down to the zip code level. Traditional TV spots are limited by DMAs and cable zones.
- Remarketing: Traditional TV offers no way to directly revisit users who have watched your ads. With CTV, you can use web-based display ads to remarket to users who have already seen your spots. This keeps your message at the top of your customers' minds.
When combined, these features can help you get much more out of your TV ad budget. Reach out to Quantifi Digital today to start taking advantage of the benefits offered in this space. It could be just what you need to make the marketing progress that you want.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Indianapolis?
There isn't a set cost for Connected TV advertising in Indianapolis. Instead, your charges could vary based on your company's goals. We work directly with providers so that there's no middleman taking a cut in between us. We also work exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we always have your company's interests in mind.
To get started with this new form of local TV advertising in Indianapolis, fill out the form below. Once you do, Quantifi Digital will get in touch with you to walk you through your options. Whether you hope to reach Colts fans or Indianapolis residents who watch the local news, we can help you make a well-rounded buy that fits your goals. We look forward to working with you.