Target New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Cincinnati
Consumers' television viewing habits are changing, and Quantifi Digital is here to help your Cincinnati business change with them. New technology has made it easier for viewers to ditch a traditional cable subscription in favor of accessing their content through services like Hulu, network apps, and websites. In fact, the number of pay-TV households in the U.S. is expected to drop to 72.7 million by the year 2023. Instead of traditional cable, consumers are using Over-the-Top, or OTT to find their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. When people content is delivered through OTT services to a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Keep reading to get a closer look at how addressable TV advertising can help your company get more out of its marketing budget.
How does OTT advertising in Cincinnati work?
Over half of all households in the United States have a Connected TV device. That number is projected to grow to 63 percent by 2023. CTV is gaining steam for a variety of reasons. For example, it generally costs much less than a traditional cable subscription. It also gives users more control over their television viewing experience. Your OTT ads could be viewed on a variety of devices. Here are a few examples:
- Streaming players such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Tablets and smartphones
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs from Philips, Vizio, LG, Sony, and other brands
With OTT advertising in Cincinnati, you can reach viewers who use devices like these to access their favorite streaming services and network apps. CTV ads also have a 100% in-view rate. Quantifi Digital can put your spots in front of millions of subscribers to services like:
- Sling TV: With over 12 million subscribers, Sling is one of the most popular services in the space. It allows users to customize their television viewing experience by selecting the channels that they want in their package. Options like ESPN, CNN, and HGTV make this a well-rounded choice for consumers. On Sling, your ads could be featured during the Bengals game.
- Hulu: This lead streaming service has over 28 million subscribers. Hulu is the only service that offers current season, ad-supported shows to its users. With both live and on-demand options for movies, TV shows, and original content, Hulu is a favorite for CTV consumers.
- Sony Crackle: This free streaming service has over 10 million monthly active users. An ad buy on Sony Crackle could get your marketing material featured while on award-winning TV shows, movies, and original content.
Many CTV users have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of the new technology in the industry. We can help you reach this segment of the population by putting your ads on streaming local cable. This form of local TV advertising in Cincinnati could be just what you need to drive more engagement to your product or service. Fill out the form to speak with one of our CTV experts about your opportunities.
What is CTV advertising?
Cincinnati is a fun city with attractions for families and individuals of all backgrounds. Residents enjoy spending time at the Newport Aquarium, Krohn Conservatory, and going to Reds games. CTV enables Cincinnati viewers to do the things that they love in their free time instead of waiting in front of a television to catch their favorite shows live. That's why it's important for your company to make Connected TV advertising in Cincinnati a part of its next marketing campaign.
When you do, you'll get access to data and analytics that enables you to make more informed decisions about how you spend your ad dollars. That's why projections show that companies will spend upwards of $8 billion on CTV ads in 2020. You'll also have more power over who sees your ads and when they see them. For example, you'll be able to target your spots based on factors like income, gender, age, and lifestyle factors such as diet and activity level. To learn more about how your company can take advantage of Over-The-Top ads, fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising in Cincinnati?
Traditional TV advertising is becoming less and less effective because of the shifting viewing habits of households across the country. TV spots also provide businesses with less information and fewer options for controlling how their messaging is distributed once a buy is made. CTV advertising can provide your company with solutions to these problems. Here are a few examples:
- Reporting: You'll get more comprehensive reporting than you would through traditional TV ads. This includes detailed information on device delivery, daypart, completion rate, and frequency.
- Audiences: You can use the extra data you get from top providers to reach users who are the most likely to engage with your product or service.
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV ads must adhere to DMAs and cable zones. This isn't the case for OTT spots. Instead, you'll be able to target users down to the zip code level. This gives your business more power over who sees your messages.
- Remarketing: Traditional TV provides no way for you to retarget customers once they've seen your ad. CTV does. You'll be able to use web-based display ads to keep your product or service at the top of your customer's mind.
These are all examples of how much more you can get for your money with CTV advertising in Cincinnati. We'll also give you access to a live reporting dashboard that's accessible 24/7. This lets you stay on top of your marketing plan to a degree that can be hard to find through other services.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Cincinnati?
The price you pay for local TV advertising in Cincinnati can vary based on your company's unique needs. To learn more and to find more specific pricing information, fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital will get in touch with you to walk you through your options and make recommendations. We look forward to working with you.