Target New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Fresno
The television marketing industry is changing, and Quantifi Digital is here to help your Fresno business change with it. New technology has brought a wave of Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing content. This is a list that includes Hulu, Sling TV, network apps, and websites. When viewers use OTT methods to access content through a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Read on to learn about why more and more households across the country are using CTV to access their favorite content and why your business should target them with CTV advertising in Fresno.
What is CTV advertising?
There's something for everyone to enjoy in Fresno. Families and individuals can visit Island Waterpark or nearby Yosemite National Park. They can also go shopping at the Fashion Fair Mall. With so much to do, people don't want to sit around and wait for their favorite TV show or movie to air live. With CTV, they don't have to. It allows residents of the Fresno area to do the things that they love by enabling them to watch their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment whenever they want
CTV ads work differently than their traditional TV counterparts. For starters, viewers are shown fewer ads with CTV. However, these ads are non-skippable. Because of this, Over-the-Top ads have a completion rate of over 90 percent. This form of advertising also gives your business more detailed data that you can use to make smarter decisions about how you spend your ad dollars. Plus, you'll be able to target your desired customer much more accurately than you can with traditional TV ads. To learn more about the benefits of addressable TV advertising, keep reading or fill out the form below.
How does OTT advertising in Fresno work?
Today, more than half of all households in the U.S. have a Connected TV device. These are growing in popularity along with streaming services that make it possible to deliver content through a standard television and other services that put viewers in control of the television viewing experience. With our help, OTT advertising in Fresno can get your spots shown during content streamed on devices like:
- Streaming players such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Playstation 4
- Smartphones and tablets
- Smart TVs from Sony, LG, Vizio, and others
Quantifi Digital has access to millions of subscribers to the leading streaming services in the industry. Below, you'll find a few examples of the services a viewer can use to find your ads:
- Sony Crackle: A free streaming service that has 10 million monthly active users. Sony Crackle features award-winning TV shows and movies plus original content. It can be streamed across all major devices.
- Sling TV: A popular subscription-based service that lets viewers pick their own channel lineups and personalize their TV experience. Sling has over 12 million subscribers who use it to watch live channels from ESPN, CNN, Travel, and more. Your ads on Sling could be shown during the next CSU-Fresno game or a local news stream.
- Hulu: With over 28 million subscribers, this streaming service is an industry leader. Hulu offers viewers live and on-demand TV shows, movies, and original series. It is also the only service that provides access to current season, ad-supported shows from major networks.
Quantifi Digital can get you started with local TV advertising in Fresno that reaches viewers on all of these platforms. A solid group of consumers has chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of the CTV trend. We can get your spots in front of these viewers by placing your spots on streaming local cable. It's yet another example of a customer group that you can target through Connected TV advertising in Fresno.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Fresno?
The cost of CTV advertising in Fresno can vary based on the options that you decide to pursue. The easiest way to learn more is to fill out the form below. We are industry leaders who can walk you through the entire process of making this change in your marketing strategy. Quantifi Digital works exclusively on the buy-side and directly with premium providers, so you can be sure that your interests will always be our top priority when you work with us.
What are some of the benefits of Connected TV advertising?
There are a number of benefits that your company will enjoy when you employ this style of television marketing. Here are a few examples of how CTV ads differ from their traditional TV counterparts:
- Audiences: CTV ads give you access to in-depth data from top providers. You can use this data to make smarter decisions about who you target your ads to and how you spend your marketing budget. You can use this feature to reach out to users who are the most likely to engage with a product or service. With traditional TV, you'll only be able to pick shows based on the demographic who is most likely to be watching them.
- Reporting: CTV gives you comprehensive reporting data that includes information on completion rate, network delivery, daypart, and more. Traditional TV only tells you what time your spots ran.
- Retargeting: Traditional TV provides no direct way to reach back out to viewers who have already seen your ad. With CTV, you'll be able to retarget consumers with web-based display ads.
- Geography targeting: CTV also provides more precise geographic targeting opportunities than traditional TV, which is limited by DMAs and cable zones. With CTV, you'll be able to geographically target users down to the zip code level.
These are all reasons why OTT advertising should play a key role in your next marketing campaign. To get started with this style of local TV advertising in Fresno, fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital is an expert in this industry who can help you make smart decisions about your advertising strategies. We look forward to working with you.