Target New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Lincoln
Quantifi Digital can help your Lincoln business embrace a new kind of television advertising. By 2023, the number of pay-TV households in the U.S. is expected to dip below 73 million. Comparatively, the number of households with at least one Connected TV (CTV) device is expected to rise to more than 63 percent over the same time frame. These changes are being facilitated by Over-the-Top (OTT) technologies, such as streaming services, network apps, and websites. When a viewer uses an OTT method to stream content through a television, it's called Connected TV. Keep reading to learn more about these trends and how your company can take advantage of them with its next ad campaign.
How does OTT advertising in Lincoln work?
Consumers are watching more television than ever -- nearly eight hours per day. However, they're using new devices to do this. With CTV devices, residents of Lincoln can enjoy their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment without having to sign up for a costly cable subscription. With Over the Top ads, you can reach these consumers with your marketing materials. Here are a few devices that a viewer could use to find your OTT ads:
- Streaming players like:
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire TV
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Smart TVs from brands like LG, Vizio, Philips, and others
- Tablets and smartphones
These devices enable consumers to access a variety of streaming services. We have access to millions of subscribers from services such as:
- Sling TV: With more than 12 million subscribers, Sling TV is a major player in the streaming industry. They allow users to customize their channel lineup and TV-viewing experience. With options like ESPN, CNN, HGTV, and the NFL Network, Sling offers something for everyone. Your company's commercials on Sling could be featured during the next University of Nebraska Cornhuskers game.
- Hulu: This is the only service to offer current season, ad-supported shows from major U.S. broadcasters. Hulu has over 28 million subscribers who use it to access live channels, and on-demand TV shows, films, and original content.
- Sony Crackle: This free streaming service has 10 million monthly active users. It delivers popular movies and TV shows across all major streaming devices.
By 2021, over 81 million U.S. consumers will have cut the cord or never signed up for a traditional cable subscription in the first place. However, some households have chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of the latest CTV technology. We can get your product or service in front of these consumers by including streaming local cable inventory in your next ad buy. It's another example of how many potential customers you can reach through OTT advertising in Lincoln.
What makes CTV advertising more effective?
There's plenty to see in Lincoln, including the Sunken Gardens, Pioneers Park, and the Historic Haymarket. CTV enables viewers to enjoy the city and its surrounding areas while still being able to enjoy their favorite content whenever and wherever they want. Connected TV advertising in Lincoln allows you to reach this growing consumer group to a degree that is becoming increasingly difficult to accomplish through traditional TV spots, but you'll still be able to reach consumers at home on the couch as well.
Viewers are shown fewer ads while watching CTV. However, the ads they are shown are non-skippable. They also have a completion rate of over 90 percent and an in-view rate of 100 percent. This means your business can get more bang for its buck with a CTV ad campaign. To learn more about the benefits of this form of local TV advertising in Lincoln, fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising in Lincoln?
Traditional TV ad spending is expected to fall to under $69 billion by 2023. Over the same time period, CTV ad spending is projected to eclipse more than $14 billion annually. Companies are shifting their television marketing focus to take advantage of the benefits that CTV ads offer, which are impossible to find through traditional TV spots. Here are a few examples:
- Retargeting: CTV enables your business to remarket its product or service to users who have already seen one of your ads. You can achieve this with web-based display ads or through further OTT advertising. There is no direct way to retarget consumers through traditional TV.
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV spots are limited by strict DMAs and cable zone requirements. Your company's CTV ads can be geographically targeted down to the zip code level.
- Audiences: CTV advertising in Lincoln enables your business to create customized demographics to target. You'll get access to data and analytical information from top providers. You can use this to target consumers based on factors like gender, age, income level, or even diet.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will provide you with access to a 24/7 live reporting dashboard. Here, you'll find important information on completion rate, device delivery, daypart, and much more.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Lincoln?
There isn't a set price for this form of local TV advertising in Lincoln. Rather, your charges will change based on your company's needs. Whether you want to reach consumers while they watch the local news on KLKN or users enjoying their favorite show on Hulu, Quantifi Digital can help you make a smart ad buy that encompasses all of your needs. To get in touch with us, simply fill out the form below. We look forward to helping you make the swap to CTV advertising.