Target New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Macon
The way people consume media is changing, and Quantifi Digital is here to help your Macon business navigate it. More and more people are using Over-the-Top (OTT) methods like streaming services, websites, and network apps to access their favorite content. When this content is delivered to a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). By 2023, over 63 percent of U.S. households will have at least one CTV device. Over the same time period, the number of pay-TV households in the U.S. is expected to dip below 73 million. This shift in the marketplace can be beneficial to your company. Keep reading to learn more about how OTT advertising in Macon can help your business.
What is Connected TV advertising?
CTV advertising works differently than traditional TV marketing. First, viewers are shown fewer overall ads. However, those spots have a 90 percent completion rate and a 100 percent in-view rate. This can help you drive more engagement with your company's product or service.
CTV advertising in Macon will also provide you with more data and analytical information. You can use this to create customized demographics based on geographic location, age, gender, income level, or even diet. To learn more about how your business can benefit from streaming advertising, continue reading or fill out the form below.
How does OTT advertising work?
Spending on Over-the-Top ads is expected to eclipse $14 billion by 2023. Over the same time, traditional TV ad spending is expected to drop below $69 billion. Quantifi Digital can help your company embrace this trend by getting you started with a new form of local TV advertising in Macon. Your company's OTT ads will be found on a variety of devices. Here are a few examples:
- Streaming players like:
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Smartphones and tablets
- Smart TVs from Sony, LG, Vizio, and others
Devices like these allow consumers to access their favorite content across a variety of devices. To do this, viewers are subscribing to a variety of streaming services. Quantifi Digital has strong relationships with top providers in the industry and can get your ads in front of millions of subscribers to services like:
- Xumo: This free service offers both live and on-demand streaming entertainment to more than 5 million monthly active users. Xumo features over 100 channels, including options from History, NBC News, and TIME.
- Hulu: This leading provider has over 28 million subscribers. Hulu is the only service to offer ad-supported, current season shows from the largest networks in the United States. It also provides subscribers with access to a vast library of on-demand TV shows and films.
- Pluto TV: This free app streams over 100 TV channels to more than 18 million users. Pluto TV is available through all major CTV devices and includes popular channels like Fox Sports, CBS News, and CNBC.
Some viewers have chosen to keep their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of new CTV technologies. Quantifi Digital can help you reach these users with a streaming local cable buy. This can get your message in front of viewers who are watching the news on WMAZ or those who are checking out the next Mercer University football game on ESPN. It's another reason why your company should make OTT advertising in Macon a key component of its marketing strategy.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Macon?
The cost of local TV advertising in Macon can vary based on your company's interests. If you'd like to get more specific pricing information, then just fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital works exclusively on the buy-side, so your interests will always be our top priority. We also work directly with providers so there won't be a middleman between us. There will be 45 million cord-cutters by the end of 2020, and we'd love to help you set up a plan to reach them with your product or service.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising?
Macon is home to exciting attractions like the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and Amerson River Park. CTV advertising in Macon enables residents to enjoy the area's offerings while still being able to watch their favorite shows and entertainment whenever and wherever they want. Addressable TV advertising can also provide your business with a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional TV ads. Here are a few examples:
- Geography targeting: Traditional TV spots are limited by strict DMAs and cable zones. With CTV ads, you can geographically target consumer groups down to the zip code level.
- Audiences: CTV provides you with data from top providers so that you can make smarter decisions about the audience you target.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will give you access to a 24/7 dashboard where you can find information on completion rate, daypart, frequency, unique reach, and more. Traditional TV only tells you what time your ads ran.
- Retargeting: CTV enables you to retarget consumers with web-based display ads or further OTT advertising. This is an excellent way to keep your brand at the top of a consumer's mind. Traditional TV offers no direct way to retarget consumers.
The average household still consumes nearly 8 hours of television per day. However, you'll need to change your marketing strategy to reach these viewers. Quantifi Digital can help you do that by getting you started with Connected TV advertising in Macon. This could be just what your business needs to start driving more traffic to its product or service. Fill out the form below and we'll reach out to you. We look forward to working with you.