Target New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Medford
Quantifi Digital can help your Medford company navigate the changing landscape of television marketing. Traditional TV ad spending is expected to dip below $69 billion by 2023. Over the same time period, spending on addressable TV advertising is forecasted to grow to over $14 billion annually. This change in the marketplace reflects a shift in consumers' viewing habits.
By the end of 2020, more than 45 million households will have "cut the cord" on their traditional cable subscription. Instead, these families and individuals will be using Over-the-Top (OTT) methods of accessing their favorite content. This includes streaming services like Sling TV and Hulu, as well as network apps and websites. When this content is delivered to a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Continue reading to learn more about how your business can benefit from this form of local TV advertising in Medford.
What is Connected TV advertising?
Medford is a beautiful place. It's home to Rogue Valley and its vineyards, the Touvelle State Recreation Site, and many other places where families and individuals can enjoy the great Oregon outdoors. CTV is growing in popularity in part because it enables viewers to do the things that they love and still access their favorite content wherever and whenever they want. CTV advertising in Medford enables your company to reach its targeted consumers no matter how they choose to engage with their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment.
CTV advertising works differently than its traditional TV counterpart. Viewers will are shown fewer OTT ads. However, those ads are unskippable, have a completion rate of over 90 percent, and an in-view rate of 100 percent. These features can help your business get more bang for each of its ad bucks. To learn more about the benefits of OTT advertising in Medford, continue reading or fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of CTV advertising?
By 2023, over 63 percent of U.S. households will own at least one Connected TV device. CTV advertising in Medford enables you to reach this growing base of potential customers. They also offer your business a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional TV spots. Here are a few examples:
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will provide you with access to a 24/7 dashboard where you can find important information on your ads' completion rates, network deliveries, frequencies, and much more. Traditional TV only tells you what time your ads ran.
- Remarketing: Traditional TV offers no direct way to reach out to consumers who have already seen your ad. With CTV, you can use web-based display ads to keep your brand at the top of a consumer's mind.
- Audiences: You'll have more power over who your ads are shown to with CTV. You can create customized demographics based on income level, age, gender, and more.
- Geography targeting: CTV allows you to geographically target consumers down to the zip code level. Traditional TV spots are limited by strict cable zones and DMAs.
These are all reasons why you should make this form of local TV advertising in Medford an important part of your next ad campaign. Quantifi Digital works exclusively on the buy-side so you can be sure that we always have your interests at heart. We also work directly with providers so there won't be a middleman between us. Fill out the form below when you're ready to get started.
How does OTT advertising work?
CTV saves viewers money and gives them more power over how they consume content. That's why CTV devices are becoming more and more popular in households across the country. Here are a few examples of devices that a viewer could use to find your OTT ads:
- Smart TVs from Philips, Hisense, Sony, and others
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Playstation 4
- Streaming players such as:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
- Smartphones and tablets
These devices enable consumers to access a variety of streaming services. Quantifi Digital can put your ads in front of millions of subscribers to services like:
- Hulu: This industry-leading streaming service has over 28 million subscribers. Hulu is the only platform to offer current season shows from major U.S. networks. It also features a vast library of on-demand shows, films, and original content.
- Sling TV: Over 12 million subscribers use Sling to access their favorite live TV channels. The service allows users to customize their own channel lineup. With options like CNN, Food, and the NFL Network, Sling offers something for everyone to enjoy.
- Tubi TV: This free app offers popular movies and TV series that stream in full HD and on-demand. Tubi TV has 20 million monthly active users and comes pre-downloaded on streaming players like Apple TV and Roku.
A group of consumers has chosen to retain their traditional cable subscription while also taking advantage of new CTV technologies. Quantifi Digital can also help you reach these potential customers by helping your business buy streaming local cable ad inventory. This can get your next ad in front of viewers who are watching the local news on KTVL or those who are enjoying the next Portland Trail Blazers game. It's another reason why OTT advertising in Medford should be a part of your marketing plan.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Medford?
There isn't a set price for Connected TV advertising in Medford. Rather, your costs will be influenced by your company's goals and needs. To learn more, just fill out the form below. Quantifi Digital will get in touch with you to walk you through your options. We'd love to help you embrace these new trends in television marketing and hope to hear from you soon.