Target New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Roanoke
With Quantifi Digital's help, your Roanoke business can begin reaching out to an entirely new customer base. More and more households across the country are deciding to "cut the cord" of their traditional cable subscription. By the end of 2020, more than 45 million consumers will have done this. These viewers are deciding to consume their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment in a new way. They're using Over-the-Top (OTT) methods like streaming services, network apps, and websites to access their preferred content. When these methods are streamed through a television, it's called Connected TV (CTV). Read on to learn how Connected TV advertising in Roanoke can help your company.
What is Connected TV advertising?
CTV is growing in popularity for a number of reasons. One of them is that it saves consumers from the hassle of expensive, long-term cable contracts. CTV allows residents of Roanoke to enjoy a day at the Mill Mountain Zoo or the Taubman Museum of Art and still watch their favorite content when they get home. That's why over 60 percent of U.S. households will use CTV by 2021.
Businesses are starting to take notice of these trends too. By 2023, advertisers will devote almost 5 percent of their paid media budgets to Connected TV placements. That's a projected $14.12 billion overall. Quantifi Digital can help your company enter into this marketplace.
Addressable TV advertising works differently than traditional TV spots. Viewers are shown fewer ads overall. However, those ads can't be skipped, and they have a completion rate of over 90 percent. Fill out the form below to get started with this form of local TV advertising in Roanoke. You can also keep reading to learn more.
How does Over-the-Top advertising work?
Consumers can use a variety of devices to access their favorite content. If you decide to pursue OTT advertising in Roanoke, a viewer could find your ads on devices like:
- Tablets and smartphones
- Streaming players such as:
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Gaming consoles like:
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, and others
With just one of these devices, a viewer can access a variety of streaming services. Quantifi Digital has excellent relationships with the top providers in the industry. We work directly with these providers so that there's no middleman operating between us. Your company's OTT ads could be featured on services like:
- Hulu: This industry-leading streaming service provides its 28 million subscribers with access to a vast library of live and on-demand content. Hulu is also the only provider to offer current season, ad-supported shows from the largest networks in the country.
- DirecTV Now: This subscription-based streaming service has 1.5 million subscribers. It gives users access to 65+ live TV channels without requiring a contract or cumbersome equipment.
- Sling TV: With over 12 million subscribers, Sling has grown in popularity because of its emphasis on allowing viewers to personalize their TV-viewing experience. Users can pick their own channels from familiar names like CNN, ESPN, Food, and more.
OTT advertising in Roanoke enables you to simultaneously reach your target consumers across all of these platforms and devices. Quantifi Digital can also help you reach CTV users who have decided to retain their traditional TV subscriptions. With a streaming local cable buy, your company can reach Roanoke residents while they watch the news on WDBJ7. It's another reason why you should make CTV advertising a key part of your next marketing campaign.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Roanoke?
Companies will spend nearly $9 billion on CTV ads this year. That's up almost 30 percent from 2019. More and more businesses are choosing to advertise in this space because of the benefits it provides them with. Here are a few of the top examples:
- Remarketing: Traditional TV offers no direct way to retarget consumers who have already seen your ad. CTV makes it easy to achieve this. You can use web-based display ads or further OTT ads to keep your brand at the top of a consumer's mind.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will provide you with access to a 24/7 reporting dashboard. Here, you'll find important information about your ad campaign. This includes completion rate, daypart, device delivery, network delivery, and more. Traditional TV only tells you what time your spots ran.
- Audiences: You can use the extra data you receive from CTV to make more informed decisions about who you target. Your company can create customized demographics based on income level, diet, age, activity level, and other factors.
- Geography targeting: Over-the-Top advertising also gives you the ability to geographically target consumers more precisely. You can do this down to the zip code level. Comparatively, traditional TV is limited by restrictive DMAs and cable zone requirements.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Roanoke?
The price of your CTV advertising in Roanoke can vary based on its scope and your goals. If you'd like to get more specific pricing information, then the best way to do so is by filling out the form below. Once you do, we can get in touch with you to walk your company through its options. We work exclusively on the buy-side of this industry so you can be sure that we'll always have your needs as our top priority.
This form of local TV advertising in Roanoke could be just what your business needs to drive more engagement to its product or service. There will be more than 200 million CTV users by 2021. Quantifi Digital can help your company take advantage of this growing marketplace. We look forward to hearing from you.