Target New Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Waco
Television consumption habits are changing in Waco and across the nation, and Quantifi Digital is here to help your business change with them. Traditional TV ad spending is forecasted to dip below $69 billion by 23. Over the same time period, Connected TV (CTV) advertising is expected to rise to over $14 billion. CTV refers to Over-the-Top (OTT) content that's streamed through a television. OTT methods of accessing content include streaming services, network apps, and websites. Below, you'll learn more about how CTV advertising in Waco can help your company reach more customers.
What is CTV advertising?
By 2021, over 81 million U.S. consumers will have cut the cord or never have signed up for a traditional cable subscription in the first place. These viewers are choosing CTV because it saves them from expensive, long-term cable contracts. It also gives them more power over how and when they watch their favorite shows, sports, and entertainment. For instance, residents of Waco could spend a day enjoying the Magnolia Market Silos or the Mayborn Museum Complex and still access their favorite content when they get home.
Quantifi Digital can help your business reach this growing group of consumers with a new kind of local TV advertising in Waco. CTV ads can be targeted to customized demographics that you create based on the factors that you find most desirable in a customer. This could be age, gender, income level, or even lifestyle factors like diet and activity level. Viewers are shown fewer CTV ads overall. However, the ads can't be skipped and offer a completion rate of over 90 percent. This is why addressable TV advertising should be a key part of your company's marketing strategy moving forward. To get started, just fill out the form below.
What are some of the benefits of using CTV advertising in Waco?
By 2021, there will be more than 200 million CTV users. Advertising in this space is a smart way to get your product or service in front of more potential customers. Connected TV advertising in Waco can provide your business with a number of benefits that aren't available through traditional TV. These are a few of the top examples:
- Remarketing: Traditional TV offers no way to directly retarget consumers who have already seen your ad. CTV does. You can use web-based display ads or further OTT advertisements to keep your brand at the top of a customer's mind.
- Reporting: Quantifi Digital will provide your business with access to a 24/7 reporting dashboard. Here, you'll find detailed information on your ad's completion rate, device delivery, frequency, network delivery, and more.
- Audiences: CTV provides your business with access to a diverse audience. Seventeen percent of consumers are 18 to 24, 22 percent are 55+, and 24 percent are 24 - 34. You can use data from top providers to target the consumer groups you find valuable more specifically.
- Geography targeting: OTT ads can also be geographically targeted down to the zip code level. Traditional TV spots are limited by restrictive DMAs and cable zone requirements.
How does Over-the-Top advertising work?
Currently, more than 50 percent of all U.S. households use at least one Connected TV device. That number is projected to expand to more than 63 percent by 2023. OTT advertising in Waco enables your business to reach a varied group of users across all CTV devices. For example, a viewer might find your ad while using:
- Gaming consoles like:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Streaming players such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire TV
- Smartphones and tablets
- Smart TVs from Hisense, Philips, Samsung, and others
These devices are becoming more popular because they make it easy for viewers to access a wide variety of streaming services. Quantifi Digital works directly with the top providers in the industry. This means there won't be a middleman operating between us. We can get your OTT ads featured on services like:
- Hulu: This leading streaming service has more than 28 million subscribers. Hulu is the only provider to offer current season shows from top networks in the United States. It also has offers a vast library of on-demand TV shows, films, and original content.
- Xumo: More than five million users access Xumo each month for free live and on-demand streaming entertainment. The service offers content from familiar names like History, NBC News, and TIME.
- Sony Crackle: This free streaming service has 10 million monthly active users. Sony Crackle delivers popular TV shows, movies, and original content across all major streaming devices.
In addition to cord-cutters, Quantifi Digital can also help you reach "cord stackers". Individuals who belong to this group of consumers have stacked streaming technologies on top of their traditional cable subscriptions. We can help your company make a strategic buy in streaming local cable inventory to get your spots featured during the next Baylor University football game or while viewers check out the local news on KWTX. It's another reason why OTT advertising in Waco should play a key role in your marketing strategy.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Waco?
The cost of local TV advertising in Waco can vary based on the scope of your campaign and the goals your company has for its advertising. Quantifi Digital works exclusively on the buy-side of the industry so you can be sure that we'll always have your needs as our top priority. To get more specific pricing information, just fill out the form below. We'd love to help you embrace CTV advertising and look forward to hearing from you.