Target Prospective Customers Through OTT Advertising in Atlanta
Quantifi Digital is here to help you make the most of your advertising budget in Atlanta. While traditional cable has long dominated the attention of advertisers, modern consumers are increasingly turning to Over-The-Top (OTT) methods of getting television content: streaming services like Hulu, network apps, websites, and so on. When these services are accessed on a television, it's called Connected TV, or CTV for short. Please continue reading to learn more about how we can help you reach more viewers in a competitive advertising landscape.
What is Connected TV?
People are still watching television, but the ad breaks are shorter when using an OTT service. Unlike many cable packages that allow viewers to record programs and fast-forward all of the commercials, video-on-demand ads are unskippable. Over 90 percent of viewers will watch your ad to completion, giving you a unique opportunity to resonate with them.
Unlike the traditional model where you select a show for your ad and hope the right people see it, Over-The-Top ads can also be targeted to your audience. You can use demographic information such as age, gender, and lifestyle factors to find consumers who are more likely to engage with your product, improving the expected value of your investment. Quantifi Digital can give you access to premium streaming services, popular apps, and streaming local cable to help you find your audience wherever they're streaming content. If you're interested in learning more, fill out this form for more info on OTT advertising in Atlanta.
How does CTV advertising work?
If you're familiar with the phrase "cord-cutting," you already know that consumers are canceling cable in favor of powerful alternatives. Recent research suggests that more than half of all U.S households now own at least one device capable of streaming video content. Here are a few of the most popular OTT devices:
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Nintendo Switch
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Streaming players such as:
- Google Chromecast
- Roku TV
- Smart TVs from well-known manufacturers like:
- Mobile phones and tablets
Any of these devices can stream CTV content from a variety of sources, and Quantifi Digital has access to nearly all of them. Here is some detailed information on some of the content providers we're proud to work with:
- Hulu: A subscription-based content provider that offers a blend of live and on-demand programming, including original content and exclusive access to current season episodes of some of TV's biggest shows. Commercials on Hulu can reach an audience of 28 million people.
- Tubi TV: A free streaming app that provides on-demand access to popular TV programs and movies in HD. Tubi TV comes pre-installed on many streaming devices and has approximately 20 million active users each month.
- DirecTV Now: A subscription-based streaming service that gives consumers access to 65+ live TV channels, including Fox, ABC, and CNN with no annual contract or equipment required. Ads on DirecTV Now can reach 1.5 million viewers.
In addition to the above, we can provide OTT advertising access to network channels like Discovery, History, HGTV, and Turner Networks (TNT and TBS). We can even offer access to streaming local cable TV advertising inventory in Atlanta if you also want to target "cord-stackers" who combine traditional TV with one or more CTV options. Check out the form below for more information on what we offer in your specific area.
What are some of the benefits of OTT advertising in Atlanta versus traditional television ad buys?
CTV advertising in Atlanta offers numerous advantages over the traditional model:
- Reporting: Traditional TV stations can tell you when your advertisement ran. We can provide transparent reports on your spot's network delivery, device delivery, completion rate, daypart, and reach, helping you make informed decisions about your Connected TV advertising in Atlanta.
- Audience Targeting: You have little control over who sees a traditional TV spot, potentially leading to a lot of wasted ad spend. With Connected TV advertising in Atlanta, you can use first- and third-party data to reach an audience that's likely to be interested in what you have to sell.
- Geographic Targeting: Most TV ads force you to try to sell your product to a metropolitan area, while OTT advertising allows you to target specific ZIP codes or even an entire state instead.
- Retargeting: Once a consumer has seen your ad, you can stay on their mind with follow-up spots on the web and in their favorite apps. In contrast, there's no way for a traditional TV commercial to engage with its audience after the fact.
There's no shortage of things to do in Atlanta, including the famous Georgia Aquarium, historical tours related to Martin Luther King Jr. and the American Civil War, and a warm climate that facilitates beach trips year-round. CTV advertising is the best way to advertise online when Atlanta residents choose to consume media.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Atlanta?
We offer packages to accommodate a variety of needs and budgets, all designed to help you get a lot of value for your money. Unlike some of our competitors who own CTV networks and place ads on their own platforms, Quantifi Digital only works on the buy-side so you can rest assured that your interests are our top priority. We also make direct deals with our partners that open up local TV advertising in Atlanta opportunities that simply aren't available on the open exchange.
Whether your audience is watching the Atlanta Braves on DirecTV Now, streaming local news on Hulu, or binging popular series on Tubi TV, OTT advertising can find them. Now that you understand why CTV advertising in Atlanta is a better way to invest your marketing dollars, fill out the form below to learn more about how Quantifi Digital could help you!