Target Prospective Customers Through OTT Advertising in Chicago Today
As video content shifts away from traditional cable to Over-The-Top (OTT) streaming services, websites, and mobile apps, Quantifi Digital can help your advertisements find your target audience in Chicago. Please continue reading to learn more about what CTV advertising in Chicago could do for your business.
What is CTV?
"CTV" is a common abbreviation for Connected TV, or any method of engaging with television content that does not involve a cable box or satellite dish. Addressable TV advertising works a little bit differently than more traditional TV spots. Ad breaks are usually shorter, so viewers are more likely to see each one. They're also unskippable, leading to significantly higher completion rates and 100 percent in-view rates for your ads. While OTT ads may not reach the sheer volume of eyeballs traditional TV ads can, they more than make up for it through increased audience engagement.
Digital ads can also be targeted to consumers who are more likely to be interested in your services. While a lot of people see cord-cutting as a trend for younger viewers, all age groups consume CTV content. For example, approximately 22 percent of all CTV viewers are at least 55 years of age. Therefore, CTV advertising can be appropriate for virtually any product or service. If you're interested in learning more about the power of local TV advertising in Chicago, please fill out this form or keep reading for all of the details.
What are some other benefits of OTT advertising in Chicago relative to traditional TV commercials?
Traditional TV spots are sold via DMAs (Designated Metropolitan Areas), forcing you to target an entire city whether you want to or not. Video-on-Demand ads can be sold this way as well, but we can also target the entire state of Illinois or a particular ZIP code if you would rather change the scope of your campaign. As a result, Connected TV advertising in Chicago gives you much more flexibility to customize your reach.
Similarly, we provide a 24/7 live reporting dashboard to help you track how your campaign is faring. With unfettered access to information such as which devices your ads are appearing on, how often they're being viewed, and the percentage of viewers who see your entire ad, you are empowered to make smart decisions about your advertising dollars.
Best of all, we can use retargeting to help your ads leave an impact on their audience. Retargeting is the ability to serve follow-up advertisements to consumers who watched an ad, ensuring that you remain at the forefront of their mind when they need a product or service you can provide.
How does CTV advertising in Chicago work?
While many consumers still consume video content through a television set, the list of devices that can be used is climbing. Here are some of the machines that your audience could be using right now:
- Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Smart TVs by well-known brands such as Panasonic, Hisense, and LG
- Gaming consoles like Nintendo Wii U, Microsoft Xbox One, and Sony PS4
- Streaming players including Roku TV, Google Chromecast, and Apple TV
Quantifi Digital can access millions of subscribers to a variety of premium content providers no matter which of these devices they're using. Here is a closer look at some of our valued partners:
- Sling TV: Sling TV allows consumers to build their own lineup of live television channels, ensuring that they get everything they want without paying for content that they never plan to use. Available channels include CNN, NFL Network, and TBS. Commercials on Sling TV can reach up to 12 million subscribers.
- Hulu: Hulu is the leading streaming service with approximately 28 million subscribers. Hulu provides both original programming and current-season TV shows from the biggest network and cable channels. Content is available both live and on-demand. While other agencies force you to adhere to huge monthly minimums to access Hulu's ad inventory, we can get you in without a minimum spend.
- Tubi TV: Tubi TV offers free movies and television shows on-demand and comes pre-installed on many of the devices above. New content is added weekly, so there's always something new for users to watch. Ads on Tubi can reach an estimated 20 million active users each month.
As if that wasn't enough, we also offer streaming local cable inventory on popular networks such as ESPN, CNN, AMC, and Turner Networks in certain markets. If you want to reach cord-stackers who combine a traditional cable subscription with other CTV options, OTT advertising in Chicago can help you accomplish this.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Chicago?
Quantifi Digital can accommodate a broad range of budgets, so don't assume that you can't afford local TV advertising in Chicago without looking into it first. We negotiate direct deals with all of our partners, allowing us to provide a well-balanced marketing campaign that many of our competitors cannot. We also operate exclusively on the buy-side of the industry, so you never need to worry about us selling inventory to ourselves at your expense - unlike some of our competitors.
Whether your audience is streaming Chicago Cubs games on the WatchESPN app, binging their favorite shows on Hulu, or watching a documentary in preparation for a trip to the Museum of Science and Industry, Quantifi Digital can help you connect with them. Fill out the form below to speak with our experts and learn more about how Connected TV advertising in Chicago could fit into your marketing plan!