Target Prospective Customers with Professional Connected TV Advertising in Milwaukee
As television shows are increasingly viewed through OTT (Over-The-Top) methods as opposed to a traditional cable package, Quantifi Digital can help you place VOD ads and stand out in the competitive Milwaukee market. OTT service providers include all forms of streaming that don't involve a set-top box or satellite dish, including streaming services like Hulu and mobile apps such as WatchESPN. If these services are accessed on a traditional television screen, it's called Connected TV.
What is Connected TV?
Connected TV, or CTV, is just a fancy way of saying internet-based television. CTV is usually cheaper than a cable subscription while also giving consumers more control over what they watch, so it's no surprise that viewers are flocking to it. Some digital advertising agencies in Milwaukee are struggling to adapt to the new landscape this creates, but the experts at Quantifi Digital are ready to make full use of it for our clients.
For instance, CTV ad breaks tend to be shorter than their traditional TV equivalents. This is great news for marketers, as ad breaks are too short to leave your seat without missing your program. Digital ads are also unskippable, leading to completion rates in excess of 90 percent. In addition, we can use demographic information to serve ads directly to your target audience. For example, somebody who recently looked up cars could be a prime target for an automobile dealership. Please fill out the form below or keep reading to learn more about the value local TV advertising in Milwaukee can provide.
How does CTV advertising in Milwaukee work?
Streaming video content carries two prerequisites: a compatible device and a stable internet connection. Recent research suggests that more than 50 percent of American households now own at least one machine capable of streaming content, so devices aren't the barrier to entry they once were. Here are some of the most popular:
- Smart TVs by Vizio, Sony, and other leading brands
- Dedicated streaming players like Roku TV and Google Chromecast
- Gaming consoles such as Nintendo Wii U and Microsoft Xbox One
- Miscellaneous tablets and smartphones.
Each of these devices can access content from the top OTT providers, and Quantifi Digital can access ad inventory on all of them. While there is an "open exchange" that allows companies to purchase video-on-demand ads directly, our deals with our partners allow us to provide exclusive opportunities at favorable terms. Here are three of the dozens of companies we work with:
- Xumo: Xumo provides free live and on-demand streaming entertainment, including 100 channels of news, comedy, sports, and more. Sample offerings include History and Newsy. Xumo reaches an estimated 5.5 million active users per month.
- Pluto TV: Pluto is an app that streams over 100 live channels (including familiar names such as FOX Sports and CBS News) for the benefit of its subscribers. Ads on Pluto TV can reach up to 18 million subscribers.
- Hulu: Hulu is the leading OTT content provider with 28 million subscribers enjoying original series, access to current-season shows from the top American networks, and more. While you usually need to meet high monthly minimums to advertise on Hulu, we can get around that restriction.
If you're interested in reaching "cord-stackers" who may combine one or more CTV options with a traditional cable subscription, we can also offer local streaming cable inventory on well-known networks like TBS, TNT, and Lifetime. Please fill out the form below to learn more about the specific services we offer in your area.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Milwaukee?
If you're thinking that there's no way Connected TV advertising in Milwaukee could fit into your budget, think again. Quantifi Digital offers a variety of packages that allow us to accommodate advertising budgets large and small. We are also committed to delivering value to every client we take on. While some of our competitors own their own CTV networks and place ads for their own benefit, we work exclusively on the buy-side of the equation to deliver maximal value. We can also access premium inventory on popular platforms like Amazon Fire TV to help differentiate us from the pack.
Milwaukee is a fantastic city providing plenty of opportunities to connect with your target audience. Whether your ideal customer is streaming their beloved Milwaukee Brewers on Hulu, getting a quick news update on Pluto TV before a concert at the Fiserv Forum, or brushing up on their local history for a trip to Discovery World, CTV advertising in Milwaukee is a great way to find them.
What differentiates OTT advertising in Milwaukee from traditional TV ad buys?
In addition to the advantages cited above, here is a quick checklist of why local TV advertising in Milwaukee could make sense for you:
- Retargeting capabilities: Consumers who watch one of your ads to completion can be served follow-up adverts to remind them of the value you can offer. This may help generate more leads than a TV spot that just ends.
- Geographic targeting: While traditional TV spots must target a DMA, digital ads can be narrowed down to a specific ZIP code or served to the entire state of Wisconsin depending on the scale of your campaign.
- Transparent reporting: Traditional TV ads offer no tracking mechanism, making it tough to tell if your campaign is working. In contrast, we offer a 24/7 live reporting dashboard that offers real-time access to network and device delivery information, dayparts, and reach to help you make informed decisions about your marketing budget.
Please fill out the form below to learn more about how Quantifi Digital can help you with OTT advertising in Milwaukee. You'll be glad you did!