Target the Right Audience with Connected TV Advertising in St. Louis
Quantifi Digital is among the best digital advertising agencies in St. Louis because we know how to make the most of the shift toward OTT content. OTT (or Over-The-Top) is a catch-all phrase that covers all video content streamed online, including mobile apps and services such as Hulu. Over 180 million people already access OTT content on a regular basis, and that number is expected to grow by nearly 20 percent in 2020. Please keep reading to learn more about how Connected TV advertising in St. Louis could be a great way to expand your business.
What is Connected TV?
Connected TV (or CTV for short) may be defined as watching television without the aid of a set-top box or comparable equipment. It is a cheaper and more flexible alternative to an old-fashioned cable subscription, and viewers are flocking to it in droves. People are still watching television, they're just doing so differently.
Since no individual streaming platform has the same audience cable enjoyed in its heyday, some marketers are struggling to adapt to the changing landscape. However, the experts at Quantifi Digital see the rise of CTV advertising in St. Louis as an opportunity. If your target audience is between the ages of 18 and 24, we can target the 17 percent of CTV viewers who fall into that age range. If your product or service makes more sense for an audience in the 45-54 demo, we can target the 17 percent of the CTV viewers that fit that demographic instead. The percentages are comparable because the shift to CTV is a general trend among all age groups.
CTV ad breaks are also shorter than the traditional commercial break, encouraging viewers to stick around and see your message as opposed to grabbing a beverage. Please keep reading or fill out this form for more information on the benefits of streaming advertising.
How does OTT advertising in St. Louis work?
If you have both a reliable internet connection and a device capable of accessing OTT content, you're ready to start streaming. Here are some devices that fit the bill:
- Dedicated streaming players such as:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Google Chromecast
- Smart TVs by popular brands including:
- Video gaming systems such as:
- The Nintendo Switch family of systems
- Sony Playstations
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Miscellaneous devices like:
- Cell phones
Most of the devices above can access OTT content from multiple providers, and we can help you advertise on all of them. Unlike many of our competitors, Quantifi Digital negotiates directly with each partner to provide access to premium ad inventory at favorable rates to our clients. Here are three of the companies we are delighted to work with on a daily basis:
- Sony Crackle: Crackle is a free streaming service that provides access to original series and award-winning movies and TV shows. It is available on all major streaming platforms. Ads on Crackle can reach up to 10 million monthly users.
- Tubi TV: Tubi is a free app streaming high-quality movies and TV shows in HD. New content is added to the app on a monthly basis, so there's always something new to sink your teeth into. Ads on Tubi can reach up to 20 million active monthly users.
- Hulu: Hulu is the leading name in streaming. It offers a mix of on-demand and live programming, including original shows and current-season episodes from major TV networks. Commercials on Hulu can reach a subscriber base of around 28 million viewers.
If you don't want to limit your campaign to streaming platforms like those above, we also offer local streaming cable inventory on popular networks such as History, Animal Planet, FOX News Channel, and more. Please fill out the form below to learn more about local TV advertising in St. Louis.
What are some of the most important benefits of CTV advertising in St. Louis?
Connected TV advertising in St. Louis offers a variety of advantages compared to buying traditional TV time slots. Here are some of our favorites:
- Unskippable ads: In an era when most cable subscribers fast-forward commercial breaks without a second thought, VOD ads are unskippable. This leads to completion rates of 90 percent and up, virtually ensuring that viewers see your message.
- Geographic targeting: TV commercials target Designated Metropolitan Areas (DMAs), a scope that may be too large or too small for your campaign. We can narrow your target audience down to a single ZIP code or include the entire state of Missouri, helping you connect with the audience you're looking for.
- Retargeting: Once a viewer watches one of your ads to completion, we can serve follow-up ads to make sure they don't forget what they saw. In contrast, a TV commercial offers no way to remind audiences that it ever existed.
- Transparent reporting: Our live reporting dashboard provides 24/7 access to important information about your campaign, including device delivery, reach, and dayparts, to help you make adjustments and improve the efficacy of your ad spend. Sadly, TV commercials are much more difficult to track analytically.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in St. Louis?
If you're thinking that all of these benefits can't possibly be available at a price you can afford, you could be pleasantly surprised. Quantifi Digital offers a variety of price points to help companies of all sizes work toward their marketing goals. For instance, we don't use monthly minimums on Hulu as an artificial means of limiting who can access OTT advertising.
St. Louis is a growing city with nearly 1.1 million households. Whether your ideal customer is streaming the St. Louis Cardinals on Hulu, checking out a documentary on the world-famous Gateway Arch from the comfort of bed, or watching TV shows on Sony Crackle surrounded by the natural beauty of the Missouri Botanical Garden, OTT advertising in St. Louis is a great way to reach them. Fill out our form below to learn more about the role Quantifi Digital can play in that process.