Target the Right Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Harlingen
It can be hard to keep up with changes in the advertising industry, but Quantifi Digital can help you stay up to date through Connected TV advertising in Harlingen. Less than 85 million households in the United States are still paying for traditional cable, but they're not abandoning television completely. Instead, they're consuming Over-the-Top (OTT) media that's streamed to various devices, like mobile phones and computers. When this content is delivered through a television, it's referred to as Connected TV (CTV). Once viewed as a trend, OTT television is now growing by approximately 40 percent every year.
What is Connected TV advertising?
There are nearly 200 million CTV users in the United States, and that number is expected to grow over the next few years. On top of that, there are more than 80 million Americans who're either cord cutters or cord nevers, meaning they've canceled their traditional subscription or never owned one in the first place. With CTV advertising in Harlingen, you can place advertisements in front of these subscribers while they're consuming CTV and OTT media. What's more, CTV advertising lets you target these demographics through an engaging streaming advertising campaign that speaks to them directly.
What's great about CTV ads is that they're non-skippable, which means you can enjoy 100 percent in-view rates and nearly perfect completion rates. Since the bulk of OTT content is video on demand, viewers aren't shown as many ads as they are with traditional TV, which can make it easier for them to remember your OTT advertisement. If you'd like to learn more about CTV and how it can be used for local TV advertising in Harlingen, fill out the form below then speak with one of the experts at Quantifi Digital.
How does OTT advertising work?
When compared to traditional TV, approximately 80 percent of cord cutters consume as much or more content after making the switch to OTT media. Traditional TV companies have lost as much as 1.75 million subscribers in a single quarter to streaming services, which is why digital advertising agencies in Harlingen are allocating more money to OTT advertising. We can offer you OTT advertising in Harlingen that lets you engage viewers as they consume media on devices like:
- Smart TVs developed by Philips, LG, Panasonic, and more
- Gaming consoles like:
- Wii U
- Xbox One
- Smartphones and tablets
- Streaming players such as:
- Amazon Fire TV
Customers use these devices to access popular streaming services like:
- Sling TV: Commercials on Sling TV can reach over 12 million subscribers interested in an alternative to cable that streams live content from channels like the NFL Network, the Travel Channel, the Turner Networks, and more.
- Hulu: By purchasing commercials on Hulu, you could potentially connect with 28 million subscribers who use the platform for on-demand movies and television series, original content, and live TV. Hulu is a great way to engage cord stackers with local TV advertising in Harlingen as they watch sports or the nightly news.
- DirecTV Now: While DirecTV Now only has around 1.5 million subscribers, the platform is great for engaging viewers who consume live OTT content from channels like Fox Sports, CNN, and ABC.
We can help you target those viewers who are accessing live streaming content on ESPN, CNN, Fox Networks, and more. You can even use OTT advertising in Harlingen to target viewers via streaming local cable. Fill out the form below to learn more about the services we offer in your area.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Harlingen?
CTV programmatic ad spending is expected to account for 15 percent of all programmatic video spending. Companies across the US are devoting more money and resources to CTV advertising so they can engage with viewers who don't subscribe to traditional television. Along with helping you connect with this segment of the market, Connected TV advertising offers other benefits like:
- Retargeting: Stay on your viewers' minds by bringing your advertisements to other platforms. Retargeting lets you send follow-up ads to viewers who completed your initial commercial, so they're more likely to think about your product or service.
- Audience tracking: Make sure your CTV ads reach the segments of the market you're interested in. With the help of first- and third-party data, you can deliver your advertisement to people who're more likely to engage with your commercials.
- Geographic targeting: This feature lets you narrow the focus of your campaign to a specific state, metropolitan area, or ZIP code. That way, you're able to deliver laser-focused commercials to people in specific areas.
- Reporting: Monitor the progress of your advertising campaign by viewing important metrics like daypart, completion rate, and unique reach, then tweaking your campaign to make it more effective.
Harlingen is located along the Rio Grande Valley in southeastern Texas. Popular entertainment options include the Harlingen Performing Arts Theatre, the Iwo Jima Memorial Museum, and the Harlingen Farmers' Market. With convenient access to South Padre Island, Harlingen also boasts a lot of great outdoor activities. For this reason, it's important to come up with a streaming advertising campaign that engages your customers when they're actually viewing content on their CTV or OTT devices.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Harlingen?
There are several factors that can influence your marketing budget, but Quantifi Digital is happy to help you get the most bang for your buck. Whether you're trying to engage viewers while streaming Houston Astros games on their smart TV or people who watch the local news on channels like KGBT in Harlingen through Hulu, CTV advertising in Harlingen makes it easy to create a marketing campaign that keeps your prospective customers engaged. Learn more about over-the-top advertising by completing the form below and speaking with the friendly experts at Quantifi Digital.