Target Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Greenville, NC
The way people are engaging with TV advertisements is changing, and Quantifi Digital wants to help you keep up with those changes through Connected TV advertising in Greenville, North Carolina. The number of Americans paying for traditional TV is expected to drop below 90 million as more viewers are consuming Over-the-Top (OTT) content through streaming services like Hulu and Sony Crackle, network applications, and streaming websites. When this content is delivered through a television set, it's known as Connected TV (CTV). Streaming content continues to grow by as much as 40 percent every year, which is why smart businesses are exploring ways to include streaming advertising into their existing marketing plans.
What is Connected TV advertising?
With streaming companies earning close to 30 percent of recent Emmy nominations, it's clear that OTT and Connected TV is here to stay. Advertisers are expected to devote an estimated 5 percent of their media budgets exclusively to CTV ads, so they can target the cord-cutters and cord-nevers who're no longer subscribing to traditional TV. With CTV Advertising in Greenville, you can connect with viewers accessing content on various streaming platforms, and since streaming advertising uses non-skippable commercials, you can enjoy completion rates as high as 90 percent.
We can help you maximize your advertising budget through local TV advertising in Greenville, NC. That way, you can connect with viewers through streaming local cable, services like DirecTV Now and Hulu, and premium network apps. If you're new to CTV advertising and would like to learn more, complete the form below to speak with the helpful experts at Quantifi Digital.
How does OTT advertising work?
Think of OTT advertising as the mixture between digital marketing and traditional TV advertising. It allows you to deliver engaging, personalized ads to viewers watching streaming videos through a number of different types of devices. An estimated 45 million Americans are cutting the cords to their traditional TV subscriptions, viewing media through devices like:
- Smart TVs developed by companies like Sony, Samsung, and Philips
- Tablets and smartphones
- Video game consoles such as:
- Nintendo Switch
- Playstation 4
- Streaming players like:
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
Through OTT advertising in Greenville, Quantifi Digital can connect you to millions of subscribers using top services like:
- Xumo: Offers live and on-demand streaming to 5.5 million subscribers. Great for running CTV and Over-the-Top ads geared towards people watching live sports, news, and popular television series.
- Sony Crackle: Streaming advertising on Sony Crackle can connect you with 10 million subscribers who use the service to access award-winning movies and series. Since it's supported by all major OTT devices, Crackle is a great medium for connecting with everyone from cord-nevers who stream on their video game consoles to the cord stackers who still hold traditional TV subscriptions.
- Hulu: Running your commercials on Hulu gives you the chance to connect with 28 million subscribers who use the service for on-demand movies and series, original content, and live videos. As the most popular streaming platform in the United States, Hulu is also great for connecting with most demographics that use OTT services.
In addition to streaming services like the ones mentioned above, you can also use OTT advertising in Greenville to deliver video-on-demand ads on specific channels, like the Fox Network, HGTV, and CNN. We offer streaming local cable inventory in participating areas, which you can use to target cord stackers who use traditional cable for sports and live TV. If you're interested in learning more, complete the form below and speak with one of the experts at Quantifi Digital.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Greenville, North Carolina?
Spending on addressable TV advertising is projected to increase by more than 40 percent, which will have a positive impact on CTV advertising. One of the reasons why CTV ads are becoming more popular is because of features that make it easier to customize your marketing campaign.
- Reporting: Around-the-clock dashboard reporting lets you make data-driven decisions about your OTT ads by observing metrics such as unique reach, network delivery, and daypart.
- Retargeting: Stay at the forefront of your customers' minds by sending follow-up advertisements to viewers who've watched your CTV ads to completion. Retargeting lets you engage customers across devices, allowing you to adopt a multichannel approach.
- Geographic targeting: Personalize your marketing campaign by sending relevant ads to viewers based on their location. Geographic targeting lets you send specific commercials to customers depending on their state, metropolitan area, and even their ZIP code.
- Audience targeting: Ensure your CTV advertising campaign reaches the right people using first- and third-party data to target your segments of the market on their preferred devices and streaming services.
Greenville is the entertainment hub of the state's Coastal Plain region. There are a number of exciting activities, like the East Carolina University Billy Taylor Jazz Festival, the Eastern Carolina Village and Farm Museum, and the Greenville Museum of Art. There's no shortage of entertainment options around the city, which is why it's important to come up with a marketing campaign that engages viewers the moment they stream televised content on any of their OTT devices.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Greenville?
The costs of local TV advertising in Greenville depends on your company's preferences. With that said, Quantifi Digital is committed to helping you get the most out of your budget so you can connect with your target audience via commercials on Sling TV, Hulu, and other popular streaming services. If you'd like to learn more, or you're ready to purchase CTV advertising in Greenville, NC, fill out the form below and let the experts at Quantifi Digital help you optimize your OTT advertising campaign.