Target Your Customers Through Connected TV Advertising in Palm Springs
It's impossible to ignore the shift in the TV advertising landscape, and Quantifi Digital wants to help you get your spots in front of viewers in Palm Springs. More and more audiences are choosing to interact with television content through Over-the-Top (OTT) methods, including streaming services like Hulu and Sling, network apps, and websites. When this content is delivered through a television it is known as Connected TV, or CTV.
What is Connected TV advertising?
With CTV advertising in Palm Springs, people see fewer ads. They're also non-skippable, leading to a completion rate of over 90%. Using analytics and data, your ads can be targeted to custom demographics using information such as age, gender, income, and even lifestyle factors like activity level and diet. The technological advantages of CTV advertising in Palm Springs allow you to reach the exact audience you want to target without wasting ad spend on consumers who are less likely to engage with your business.
We can help you make the most of your advertising budget by giving you access to local TV advertising in Palm Springs via leading streaming services, premium apps, and streaming local cable. If you're new to CTV, read on or fill out the form below to learn more about how it works, who's watching, and the advantages of working with the experts at Quantifi Digital.
How does OTT advertising work?
As more viewers "cut the cord", traditional TV advertising's effectiveness wanes. Over half of all U.S. households have a connected TV device. From viewers who have added OTT streaming services to their traditional cable subscription to CTV consumers who have never subscribed to traditional TV, there's a marked increase in CTV and a corresponding decrease in cable subscribers. People want to consume content on their terms, and there's a variety of devices they can use to do it:
- Streaming players such as:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Gaming consoles like:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs by LG, Sony, Samsung, and others
- Mobile phones and tablets
These devices stream CTV content directly to viewers via OTT services, and Quantifi Digital has access to millions of subscribers to dozens of the best OTT services. Here are just a few:
- Hulu: A premium subscription-based service offering live and on-demand channels, original content, and exclusive access to ad-supported, current season shows from the most popular U.S. networks. Commercials on Hulu can reach 28 million subscribers.
- Sling TV: A subscription-based service that allows you to choose your channels, including ESPN, NFL Network, Food Network, and more. Commercials on Sling TV can reach up to 12 million subscribers.
- Pluto TV: A free app streaming live channels like CNBC, Fox Sports, and many others. Commercials on Pluto TV can reach 18 million subscribers.
In addition to streaming services, we offer OTT advertising access to network channels such as ESPN, Fox Networks, CNN, HGTV, and more. We even offer streaming local cable network inventory in certain areas, which means you can reach cord stackers that may still have a traditional cable subscription. Fill out the form below to learn more about the wide variety of services we can access in your area.
What are the benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Palm Springs?
CTV advertising has a number of benefits over traditional TV advertising. Besides the ability to target your audience much more accurately, you'll receive reporting data that can guide your strategy. This information helps you make informed decisions that ensure your advertising budget is being used effectively, both now and in the future.
- Geographic Targeting: CTV can go beyond traditional TV's DMAs. Instead of paying to show your spot to an entire metropolitan area, CTV allows you to target users down to their ZIP code.
- Audience Targeting: CTV reaches users who are ready to engage with your product. Traditional TV rolls the dice by running your spots during programs that are likely to be seen by your target demographic, but CTV can use first- and third-party data to put your ads in front of the right viewers.
- Retargeting: OTT advertising in Palm Springs keeps you top-of-mind for viewers who have watched your commercial by letting you remarket to users through display ads across the web - a benefit that traditional TV simply can't provide.
- Reporting: Traditional TV advertising tells you what time your spot ran. CTV advertising provides information that you can leverage through comprehensive reporting on completion rate, unique reach, daypart, device delivery, and network delivery.
Palm Springs features a mild climate, excellent golf courses, hot spring, concerts like Coachella and the Stagecoach Festival, and plenty of other amenities, so residents of Palm Springs have lots of options for their free time. The targeting opportunities that OTT advertising platforms provide are a smart choice for your ad spend to ensure that you get in front of the right people when they are consuming media.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Palm Springs?
Campaign budgets can vary based on your needs, but Quantifi Digital is here to ensure you get the most bang for your buck. Connected TV is the best way to advertise online, so let us help you reach the right audiences via local TV advertising in Palm Springs. We work directly with premium networks and services, so there's no middleman. We work exclusively on the buy-side too, so you can feel confident that we have your best interests in mind.
Whether your audience is streaming the Lakers game on the WatchESPN app, checking out highlights from last year's Coachella festival on PlutoTV, or watching local news on Hulu, Connected TV advertising in Palm Springs meets viewers where they are. Now that you understand how to buy OTT advertising in Palm Springs, fill out the form below so the experts at Quantifi Digital can help you optimize your campaign.