Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Amarillo
The nature of TV advertising is rapidly changing, which is why Quantifi Digital wants to help you reach your viewers through Connected TV advertising in Amarillo. More people are moving away from traditional TV in favor of Over-the-Top (OTT) methods, like Hulu and Pluto TV, as well as other popular streaming websites and network apps. When this content is viewed through a television set, it's known as Connected TV, or CTV for short.
What is CTV advertising?
Connected TV advertising in Amarillo is a new way to engage viewers. Because the advertisements are non-skippable, CTV advertising has completion rates higher than 90 percent. That means more people are seeing your message. There are additional advantages that come with CTV advertising in Amarillo, like the ability to finely tune your advertising campaign using analytics and marketing data. Detailed metrics make it easier for you to find out who's viewing your advertisements and when they're watching them, helping you stay on top of Connected TV and OTT advertising trends.
If you're ready to expand your reach and target the right segment of the market, we can help. We can even give you access to local TV advertising in Amarillo through top streaming services, apps, and streaming local cable. If you're new to CTV ads and you'd like to learn more, complete the form below. Or you can read on to learn more about the advantages of working with Quantifi Digital.
How does OTT advertising in Amarillo work?
More TV viewers are "cutting the cord," making it harder for traditional TV advertising to be as effective as it once was. Approximately 60 percent of Americans are consuming television through CTV, and that number is expected to increase over the next few years. People are consuming content in a number of different ways, including:
- Streaming players like:
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Google Chromecast
- Gaming consoles like:
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Smart TVs made by companies like Sony, Samsung, and Philips
- Smartphones and tablets
These devices are used to stream CTV content to viewers through various OTT services, and Quantifi Digital can connect you with millions of subscribers using some of the best OTT services. Some of those providers include:
- Hulu: Offers live and on-demand access to television channels, movies, television series, and original content. One of the most popular streaming platforms, Hulu has approximately 28 million subscribers you can connect with when you advertise on Hulu.
- DirecTV Now: A subscription-based platform with over a million subscribers. Offers content from more than 60 TV channels, including favorites like ABC, Fox, and CNN.
- Sling TV: A subscription-based platform that lets users customize their own channel lineup so they're able to enjoy a personalized viewing experience. With over 12 million subscribers, commercials on Sling have the ability to reach a large audience.
Along with streaming services, OTT advertising in Amarillo gives you access to popular network channels like ESPN, HGTV, Fox Networks, and much more. If you want to reach out to cord stackers who consume both traditional and CTV, we can offer you access to streaming local cable inventory. That way, you can expand your reach through on-demand and local TV advertising in Amarillo.
Do you want to learn more? Fill out the form below to discover the variety of services we offer in your area.
What are the benefits of using CTV advertising in Amarillo?
CTV advertising offers a wide range of benefits that you may not experience through traditional TV advertising. Along with the ability to narrow the focus of your campaign to target specific segments of the market, you can receive in-depth reporting data to enhance your strategy. That way, you can make informed decisions that help you keep your advertising campaign aligned with your overall marketing strategy. Below are some of the key benefits we offer with CTV ads:
- Geographic targeting: Make sure you're reaching the right people with the help of a laser-focused marketing strategy that lets you target viewers down to their ZIP code.
- Audience targeting: Keep your advertisements relevant by targeting the right people. CTV can use first- and third-party data to help you target the right demographics, so your advertisements are seen by people who are most likely to engage with your product or service.
- Retargeting: OTT advertising in Amarillo lets you remarket to viewers who have watched your live and VOD ads to completion, helping you guide customers further down the sales journey.
- Reporting: Unlike traditional TV, CTV advertising lets you access a comprehensive set of key performance indicators like completion rate, device delivery, network delivery, unique reach, and more.
Amarillo is home to a number of exciting venues, including the Texas Air & Space Museum, the Harrington Historic Home, and the Texas Grand Canyon located just south of the city. Its strategic location along Historic Route 66 made it a stopover town for people traveling across the country, which helped the city establish a tourism industry that still thrives today. As such, there are a number of targeting OTT advertising opportunities you can leverage to connect with your target audience, regardless of how they consume televised content.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Amarillo?
Quantifi Digital is committed to helping you get the most out of your marketing campaign through Over-the-Top ads. Connected TV is the best way to advertise online, which is why we're happy to help you reach your target market via digital TV advertising in Amarillo.
Whether your target audience is streaming the Texas Rangers game on Sling TV or watching the national news on MSNBC, you can use CTV advertising to target the right viewers no matter where they are. If you'd like to learn more or get started with OTT advertising in Amarillo, fill out the form below and see how the experts at Quantifi Digital can help you with your campaign.