Target Your Customers With Connected TV advertising in Beaumont
The team of experts at Quantifi Digital can help you revamp your marketing strategy with Connected TV advertising in Beaumont. Viewers across the United States are moving away from traditional cable television, opting for Over-the-Top (OTT) platforms that provide streaming content over websites, proprietary applications, and service providers like Hulu and Tubi TV. When OTT content is transmitted through a television, whether it's from streaming players like Apple TV or Roku, smart TVs, or other mediums, the content is referred to as Connected TV (CTV).
What is Connected TV advertising?
Connected TV is part of a growing trend in television that shows viewers moving away from scheduled programming. CTV allows users to access videos on demand from a variety of platforms, including televisions, mobile applications, and websites. This change in content consumption has also changed the way advertisements are being delivered. With CTV advertising in Beaumont, you can deliver non-skippable video-on-demand ads to your viewers.
A key difference between traditional ads and CTV advertising is the ability to adopt a data-driven approach when creating your streaming ad campaign. You can fine-tune your target viewers using marketing data like age, gender, and income. If this sounds like something you're interested in, good news. We can help you come up with a laser-focused marketing campaign that targets OTT trends and local TV advertising in Beaumont. If you'd like to learn more about how to advertise on Hulu and other top streaming platforms, complete the form below. Otherwise, read on to learn more about CTV and OTT advertising and why you should include them in your marketing plan this year.
What makes OTT advertising in Beaumont different than traditional advertising?
Approximately 60 percent of the population is consuming digital media through CTV devices. The Connected TV advertising industry is worth billions of dollars and shows no signs of slowing down in the future, which is why it's important for companies to factor Over-the-Top advertising into their marketing budgets.
While there isn't anything to indicate that traditional television is going away anytime soon, viewers want more choice when it comes to how they consume media. They want to view their favorite movies and television series over devices such as:
- Streaming players like:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Gaming consoles such as:
- Wii U
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs made by companies like Vizio and LG
- Tablets and mobile phones
Best of all, Quantifi Digital has access to dozens of the best OTT services, making it easy for you to extend your reach to viewers on these platforms. Here are just a few providers we have access to:
- Hulu: Broadcasting your commercials on Hulu is an effective way to enhance your marketing campaign. That's because Hulu is the most popular premium streaming platform in the United States, boasting a whopping 28 million subscribers.
- Sony Crackle: With approximately 10 million active users each month, Sony Crackle is a free streaming service that people can use to access a wide range of content, including award-winning movies and television shows as well as original series.
- Xumo: Xumo offers over 100 different channels, including favorites like NBC News, the History Channel, and Time. Its on-demand streaming platform is accessed by roughly 5.5 million users, making it an effective medium for addressable TV advertising.
Along with streaming services that let you broadcast your commercials on Amazon Fire TV and other popular platforms, we can set you up with OTT advertising access to popular network channels, including AMC Networks, Fox Networks, ESPN, and more. We can even help you cover the local market by providing you with streaming local cable network inventory in participating areas. That way, you can target the cord stackers who access content from CTV and linear television. Learn more by filling out the form below and seeing how we help you come up with the best way to advertise online.
What are the benefits of using CTV advertising in Beaumont?
Connected TV advertising in Beaumont offers several benefits that set it apart from traditional TV advertising. Along with non-skippable content, you can receive comprehensive reporting data to help you enhance your CTV ads, like:
- Audience targeting: You can pull data from top streaming providers to help you stay on top of the OTT trends and target viewers more likely to engage with your advertisements.
- Geography targeting: Make sure your TV streaming ads are delivered to the right audience by limiting your campaign to a specific geographical location, like a state, city, or even a specific ZIP code.
- Comprehensive reporting: Evaluate the effectiveness of your campaign through detailed reporting that breaks down completion rate, device and network delivery, daypart, unique reach, and more.
- Retargeting: Take your marketing campaign beyond CTV advertising by remarketing to viewers across the web.
Beaumont, Texas, is a historic city filled with things to do. It's home to several city parks, part of the Big Thicket National Preserve, and the Museum of the Gulf Coast. In other words, Beaumont residents have a lot to do in their spare time, which is why you should opt for CTV advertising in Beaumont that lets you deliver the right ads to your viewers at the right time, regardless of how they consume media.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Beaumont?
Your campaign budget is based on your needs and desired outcomes. With that said, Quantifi Digital is committed to helping you get the most out of your Over-the-Top ads, which is why we're happy to help you reach the right audiences via local TV advertising in Beaumont and other top services.
It doesn't matter whether your audience is watching the latest Houston Texans game on DirecTV Now or watching live TV on Hulu, we can help you craft the right campaign that engages the right viewers at the right time. To learn more about OTT advertising in Beaumont and how you can leverage addressable TV advertising to help you expand your reach, fill out the form below so you can speak with an expert at Quantifi Digital.