Target Your Customers with Connected TV Advertising in Boise
Quantifi Digital wants to help you optimize your marketing campaign with Connected TV advertising in Boise. Approximately 60 percent of viewers across the United States are moving away from traditional television, swapping their broadcast and cable TV for Over-the-Top services that stream videos through websites, network applications, and other platforms. When these services are delivered through a television, it becomes known as Connected TV, or CTV for short, which is how an estimated 50 million Americans currently consume their televised content.
How is Connected TV different than traditional television?
Linear TV, also known as traditional television, uses cable or satellite to deliver scheduled content directly to the TV. OTT services, on the other hand, let users choose between live television and videos on demand, which they can access over a number of different devices whenever they want. One of the reasons what the best OTT providers have been so successful is because of changes in customer preferences. Many viewers are tired of being confined to scheduled programming, which is why an estimated 200 million users are projected to switch to CTV, where they can have a choice over when they can access their favorite movies and television shows.
Marketing to OTT users requires a different approach than traditional advertising, which is why every business should consider expanding their reach with Connected TV advertising in Boise. This will give you the chance to engage your viewers with non-skippable advertisements, which can boost your completion rates higher than 90 percent, as well as use a data-driven approach to target the right viewers with your digital TV advertising.
We can help you advertise on Hulu and other top platforms by setting you up with CTV advertising in Boise. Using marketing data that breaks down your viewers by gender, age, income, and more, you can customize your advertising campaign so it's able to reach out to your target audience. Learn more about the differences between linear TV and CTV advertising in Boise by completing the form below. Otherwise, read on to see how the experts at Quantifi Digital can help you enhance your marketing campaign through Connected TV advertising.
How does OTT advertising in Boise work?
A growing number of Americans are consuming OTT media, and in order to connect with the millions of Americans who've abandoned traditional television completely, you need a well-rounded digital TV advertising campaign. An estimated 60 percent of households use a Connected TV device, and with OTT advertising in Boise, you can target them as they consume media through:
- Streaming players like:
- Google Chromecast
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Gaming systems like
- Wii U
- Playstation 4
- Smart TVs made by popular companies like Sony, Panasonic, and Sharp
These devices are used to access CTV content through popular subscriber services like:
- Hulu: Broadcasting your commercials on Hulu is an excellent way to generate more awareness around your product or services. That's because Hulu has more than 28 million subscribers, making it the most popular premium streaming platform in the United States.
- Sony Crackle: This free streaming platform has approximately 10 million active users who tune in for popular movies, television series, and original content.
- DirecTV Now: Unlike its linear TV counterpart, DirecTV Now is a lightweight streaming service that requires no annual contract and no equipment. It has approximately 1.5 million subscribers and offers users a wide range of live TV channels, including favorites like HGTV, CNN, and Fox.
In addition to the services we mentioned, we can connect you with millions of subscribers using network applications to access channels like ESPN, the Turner Networks, and A&E. We can even help you deliver your streaming TV ads via local TV advertising in Boise if you're in an area where we offer streaming local cable inventory.
What are some benefits of using Connected TV advertising in Boise?
There are several benefits of advertising on top streaming platforms that you simply can't get with linear TV advertising. For starters, having access to important marketing data like demographics and customer preferences make it easier for you to stay on top of the OTT trends and keep your advertisements as relevant as possible. Other great benefits include:
- Geographic targeting: Deliver your OTT ads to the right people with geographic targeting. You can limit your marketing campaign to a state, city, or even a ZIP code.
- Audience targeting: Leverage the power of first- and third-party data to learn which segments of the market are more likely to engage with your products or services.
- Retargeting: Don't limit your marketing campaign to commercials on Sling TV and other streaming platforms. Retargeting lets you send follow-up ads to your viewers over the web, which can help increase your conversion rates.
- Comprehensive reporting: Learn about your target demographic with the help of metrics like completion rate, device delivery, daypart, unique reach, and more.
Boise is home to the Idaho Botanical Garden, Table Rock, and the Idaho Shakespeare Festival. There's a lot to do in Boise, especially for people who enjoy outdoor activities. That's why you need a Connected TV advertising strategy that lets you connect with the right people when they're actually consuming media.
How much does it cost to advertise on TV in Boise?
Every marketing campaign is different, which is why your ad spend will be based on the unique services your company needs. Quantifi Digital can help you get the most out of your budget by enabling you to advertise on smart TVs, video game consoles, and popular streaming platforms. We can even help you reach the right viewers through local streaming cable, so you can connect with the cord stackers who consume traditional and OTT media.
Whether your viewers are watching the Boise State University football games on Fox Sports or learning about new dishes on the Cooking Channel, CTV advertising makes it easier for you to connect with your target market via local TV advertising in Boise. You can learn more about CTV advertising in Boise by filling out the form below so the experts at Quantifi Digital can help you create the right marketing campaign for your company.